Linear Hybrid Threaded

AW 2k5 Market Place  
folder icon   10-06-2005, 11:32 AM
AW 2k5 Market Place Post #1
Pellanor

Administrator

GOBLIN HUT
Items

• Vial of Life: Restores 18-24 HP (Cost: 10$)
  • Flask of Life: Restores full HP (Cost: 20$)
  • Elixir of Resurrection: User is resurrected after death once automatically, with 8-15 HP (Cost: 30$) (item doesn't need to be used to work)
  • Canteen of Blood: Raises attack by 5-7 for 2-3 turns (cost: 10$)
  • Adamantine Lotion: Raises defense by 6-8 for 3-5 turns (cost: 10$)
  • Super-Vitamin: Each vitamin allows you to use a special ability an additional time in battle. Doesn't need to be explicitly used to work. Just use the ability for a second time, and one vitamin will be deducted. (cost: 10$)
  • Mustard Dust: causes 4-5 damage and stuns an enemy for 1 turn (color: yellow) (cost: 10$)
  • Razor Powder: lowers enemy defense by 6-8 for 2-3 turns (color: black) (cost: 10$)
  • Poison Gas: damages enemy by 2-3 every turn for 5-6 turns (color: green) (cost: 10$)
  • Immunity Potion: gives your character 50% immunity from damaging special abilities for 4-7 turns (gives 80% immunity against red spells)(cost: 10$)
  • Rainbow Gem: change your opponent's color for this match only (cost: 10$)
  • Tranquility Powder: dispell one status effect on one person (cost: 5$)
  • Caffeine Pills: prevents stun attacks for 4-7 turns (cost: 5$)
  • Red Shiruken: a deadly ninja star, which inflicts 3-5 damage and lowers the enemy attack by 4-5 for 3 turns (color: red) (cost: 10$)
  • Blue Shiruken: a deadly ninja star, which inflicts 3-5 damage and lowers the enemy defense by 5-6 for 4 turns (color: blue) (cost: 10$)
  • White Shiruken: a deadly ninja star, which inflicts 3-5 damage and disables special abilities in the opponent for 2-3 turns (color: white) (cost: 10$)
  • Call Bead: one of the most powerful items in existence. This bead summons another Avatar War fighter into the fight, for a short period of time, essentially making it 2on1 for a while. The summoned person cannot be summoned against his/her will, and he/she can only use abilities/items/accessories inherent to his/her respective character. (meaning the summoned person can't use the summoner's items for him) The summoning lasts 1-3 turns. (cost: 50$)
  • Holy Hand Grenade: requires 3 turns to detonate. When it does, it inflicts 17-20 on all opponents. It can be diffused by inflicting 12 damage on it, and it has 12 DEF. (color: white) (cost: 20$)
  • Wand of Negation: inflicts 12-22 damage on a summoned creature (cost: 10$)
Weapons
  • Weapon Upgrade: to provide customizable weapon upgrades for players, the cost for a weapon upgrade will be 25+(Next Weapon Level*25)$. All weapons start at Level 0, so the first upgrade costs 50$. An upgrade gives you +2 attack, and you can rename your weapon to fit it's upgraded nature. Indicate the weapon's new name, when you ask me to purchase the upgrade for you.
Armor
  • Armor Upgrade: to provide customizable armor upgrades for players, the cost for an armor upgrade will be 25+(Next Armor Level*25)$. All armor starts at Level 0, so the first upgrade costs 50$. An upgrade gives you +2 defense, and you can rename your armor to fit it's upgraded nature. Give the new name, like with weapons.
Accessories
  • Necklace of Illusion: halves the size of your avatar, allowing you to go first against smaller avatars. (Cost: 20$)
  • Pentagram Necklace: 30% stronger physical attacks against opponent with the color "black" (cost: 80$)
  • Amulet of Neutrality: nullifies your color handicap (cost: 100$)
  • Holy Bible: 30% stronger physical attacks against an opponent with color "white" (cost: 80$)
  • Ring of Inner Fire: regenerate 2-4 health per round (cost: 90$)
  • Ring of Intelligence: allows each special ability to be used twice, before needing to be recharged (cost: 100$)
  • Belt of Strength: raises maximum HP by 5 (cost: 30$)
  • Plate Mail of Strength: raises maximum HP by 10 (may by used in conjunction with the Belt of Strength) (cost: 100$)
  • Mask of the Hydralisk: forces your opponent(s) to use the "defensive" stance always (cost: 50$)
  • Mask of the Sheep: forces your opponent(s) to use the "aggressive" stance always (cost: 50$)
  • Mask of the Peasant: forces your opponent(s) to use the "normal" stance always (cost: 50$)
  • Ring of Duration: doubles the duration of all spells, which have a duration higher than 1 turn. Does not apply to time-limited summonings. (cost: 40$)
  • Gravity Gauntlets: when you attack your opponent, he loses 1 defense for the remainder of the match. The defense drain accumulates with every attack. (cost: 50$)
  • Helmet of Thorns: applies a permanent "Thorns Aura" to your character, which damages the attacker with 1/4 of what he inflicts. Cannot be used in conjunction with the real "Thorns Aura". (color: yellow) (cost: 60$)
  • Pillage Bag: collect money with every physical attack. Money recieved equals half the damage inflicted, rounded down (cost: 30$)
  • Vampiric Gauntlets: the user will regain health at a rate of 30% of the damage he deals to the enemy. (color: none) (cost: 100$)
  • Pendant of Negation: physical attacks as twice as effective against summoned creatures (color: blue) (cost: 20$)
  • Summoner's Ring: raises the defense and health of all summoned creatures by 50% (cost: 90$)
  • Kite Shield: allows you to use the stance Ultra-Defensive (+4 DEF, -4 STR) (cost: 40$)
  • Champion's Horn: allows you to use the stance Ultra-Aggressive (+4 STR, -4 DEF) (cost: 40$)
Abilities
  • Chain Lightning: Damages an opponent by 12-18 (and each other opponent by 6 in a team match) (color: yellow) (cost: 50$)
  • Blizzard: Damages all opponents by 13-16 (color: blue) (cost: 50$)
  • Summon Frost Wyrm: summons a wyrm to the battlefield which has 14 STR and 6 DEF. Can be killed, by inflicting a total of 20 damage on the Wyrm. (color: white) (cost: 120$)
  • Nature's Touch: Halves an opponent's STR for 3-4 turns (color: green) (price: 30$)
  • Invisibility: All actions on you have a 60% chance of missing. Lasts 2-4 turns. (price: 70$)
  • Heal: recover 20-30 HP (price: 50$)
  • Force of Nature: raises attack and defense by 5 for the remainder of the match, but you lose control of your character and he/she justs attacks normally every round. (cost: 100$)
  • Blight Explosion: use 5-6 of your own HP to inflict 15-18 damage on all opponents. (color: none) (cost: 70$)
  • Touch of Darkness: drain the opponent of 6-8 HP and gain that much HP (color: green) (cost: 50$)
  • Death and Decay: attack enemy 8 times, each with 0-3 damage (color: red) (cost: 70$)
  • Bladestorm: attack with maximum strength and defense always. Lasts 3-4 turns. (cost: 60$)
  • Mindbomb: The enemy cannot use special abilities for the next 4-5 turns. (color: yellow) (cost: 70$)
  • Subtle Knife: attacks enemy using their defense against them. Damage dealt is 5 + DEF (DEF is of the enemy) (color: red) (cost: 50$)
  • Stasis Field: inflicts 4-5 damage and stuns an enemy for one turn (colour: blue) (cost: 50$)
  • Thorns Aura: any magical/physical attack that you receive, the attacker will receive 1/2 the damage in return. Lasts 3-4 turns. (Color: Yellow) (cost: 40$)
  • Cannabalize: inflicts 4-6 HP and regain double that in HP (color: red) (cost: 50$)
  • Mindmeld: allows you to perform an ability of your enemies (cost: 110$)
  • Starfall: deals 0-4 damage for 8 turns (color: blue) (cost: 80$)
  • Rage Shield: raises attack relative to the damage received. Attack up = damage / 3. Attack increases end when shield's life ends. Lasts 5-7 turns. (color: green) (cost: 60$)
  • Antimatter Explosion: deals 5-20 damage with a large particle explosion (color: black or white) (cost: 60$)
  • Summon Treant: summons a lumbering Treant to the battlefield which has 12 STR and 10 DEF. Can be killed, by inflicting a total of 20 damage on the Treant. (color: green) (cost: 120$)
  • Summon Wisp: summons a helpful Wisp, which heals the summoner by 8-10, and can be killed by inflicting 20 damage. Has 6 STR and 6 DEF. (color: none) (cost: 100$)
  • Aura of the Miser: activating this shield allows you to receive 1$ for every point of damage you receive. It also regenerates your character 5 HP per turn in effect. It lasts 2-3 turns. (cost: 30$)
  • Purge: removes all status effects on your character and heals 6-10 HP. Due to the simple nature of the spell, it can be cast even if abilities are disabled for your character. (cost: 20$)
  • Devotion: increases your DEF by 5-10 for 3-4 turns (color: none) (cost: 40$)
  • Preempt: decreases enemy STR by 4, and increases your DEF by 4 for 1-2 turns (color: yellow) (cost: 40$)
  • Summon Water Elemental: summons a raging Water Elemental, which has 10 STR and 10 DEF. It has 30 HP. (colour: blue) (cost: 130$)
  • Rage Blast: inflicts 4-6 damage and forces the enemy to attack aggressively for the next 2-3 turns (color: red) (cost: 20$)
  • Dispell: dispells all status effects currently in effect on both people. Can be cast when specials are disabled. (cost: 100$)
  • Undead Frenzy: puts the user into a state of frenzy, raising their attack by 6-9 and giving them first strike. Unfortunately, it also drains 5 HP per turn in use. Lasts 2-4 turns. (cost: 40$)

SC2 ID: Pellanor - 760
LoL Summoner Name: Pellanor
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Post #2
Pellanor

Administrator

With my Inital $50 I purchase a Pillage Bag, a Vial of Life and a Canteen of Blood.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Post #3
Avathar

Overlord

With my initial $50 I purchase an item Adamantine Lotion ($10), an item Canteen of Blood($10) and the spell Purge($20).

Which leaves my budget at $10.

P.S. If this is not the way it works and I am doing something completely against the rules, gayblast me or something but I couldn't really know. Same for my profile, when will it be created?

Cynics regarded everybody as equally corrupt... Idealists regarded everybody as equally corrupt, except themselves. - Robert Anton Wilson

Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism. - Carl Gustav Jung

Like a dream where you've lost all your fear. - Mark Olivier Everret (Mr. E)

Dominator of Spong of Monkeyent.

Tulip. - Avathar
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-06-2005, 12:31 PM
Post #4
Pellanor

Administrator

that's right.

For your profile to be created, sign up in the Main thread. You need to pick your Attack, Defence and Initial Special Ability. For some sample abilities, you can check the old thread back on page 3.

folder icon   10-06-2005, 12:37 PM
Post #5
Avathar

Overlord

I am *sorry* but I can't find any RPG archives with a page 3.

Cynics regarded everybody as equally corrupt... Idealists regarded everybody as equally corrupt, except themselves. - Robert Anton Wilson

Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism. - Carl Gustav Jung

Tulip. - Avathar
folder icon   10-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Post #6
Pellanor

Administrator

*sigh*

Make sure you're in the RPG forum, go to the bottom and you'll see the page numbers (1-4). go to page three and you'll find all the old stuff.

You can find the old main thread here.

folder icon   10-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Post #7
deathofspam

Arch Druid

Hit the monkey up with a pillage bag, canteen of blood and a vial of life

"What makes a person so poisonous righteous, that they think less of anyone who dares disagree?"
-Moxy Fr?vous
DarkJesterZero1: your on my "Would have sex with list"
She wants a donkey punch, trust me. - Darkwolf
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Post #8
Chaotica

Blademaster

Vial of Life
Razor Powder
Pillage Bag

I read about an Eskimo hunter who asked the local missionary priest, - 'If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?' - 'No', said the priest, 'not if you did not know.' - 'Then why,' asked the Eskimo earnestly, 'did you tell me?' - Annie Dillard
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-12-2005, 09:14 PM
Post #9
Carmius

Freelance Bum

Gonna pick up 2 more super vitamins, so I'm down to $80 now.

I'll buy more stuff later

folder icon   10-13-2005, 06:06 AM
Post #10
Avathar

Overlord

I buy a vial of life. Note that I do this BEFORE I am giving my first command in the battle of chao and me, so I can use it there if neccessary.

EDIT:

Something different from this: Can one sell items too?

another EDIT:

Necklace of Illusion: halves the size of your avatar, allowing you to go first against smaller avatars. (Cost: 20$)

This does not take away any HP bonusses or grants the opponent a bigger HP bonus right? I mean, does it only work at your own benefit, that is, for the determination of who strikes first, your size is halved?

Tulip. - Avathar
Last edited by Avathar on 10-13-2005 at 01:02 PM.
folder icon   10-13-2005, 01:26 PM
Post #11
Pellanor

Administrator

yes you can sell items back to the marketplace at their same value.

as for the necklace of illusion, I never even thought about it that way. I'll think about it a bit. It is a fairly cheap item, so I can't have it being that powerfull... I think that it decreases the size of your avatar for all purposes, so if you only get it if you really have a reason to want first strike most of the time.

folder icon   10-13-2005, 01:30 PM
Post #12
Avathar

Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellanor
as for the necklace of illusion, I never even thought about it that way. I'll think about it a bit. It is a fairly cheap item, so I can't have it being that powerfull... I think that it decreases the size of your avatar for all purposes, so if you only get it if you really have a reason to want first strike most of the time.

Yup seemed too powerful to me too.

Tulip. - Avathar
folder icon   10-20-2005, 03:48 PM
Post #13
Yuber8900

Knight

With my new wealth I buy another Vial of Life, and Mustard Gas.

Then I buy Gravity Gauntlets, and a Weapon Upgrade.

New Weapon Upgrade Rank 1 Duel Blades.

folder icon   10-20-2005, 04:25 PM
Post #14
Pellanor

Administrator

Okay, characters should be up to date with all winnings and purchases to date.

folder icon   10-20-2005, 09:00 PM
Post #15
Carmius

Freelance Bum

I guess I'll be fighting pretty soon. I'll buy 1 thing of Mustard Powder, two White Shirukens and a weapon upgrade. I'll keep it called the laser cannon. I should be back down to $0 now.

folder icon   10-24-2005, 03:42 AM
Post #16
Chaotica

Blademaster

I buy razor powder, blizzard and 2 vials of life for 80$.

I read about an Eskimo hunter who asked the local missionary priest, - 'If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?' - 'No', said the priest, 'not if you did not know.' - 'Then why,' asked the Eskimo earnestly, 'did you tell me?' - Annie Dillard
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-24-2005, 11:48 AM
Post #17
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid

Before my fight with spam, I buy 1x Vial of Life, 1x Canteen of Blood and1x supervitamine.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Post #18
Pellanor

Administrator

purchases have been recorded.

folder icon   10-25-2005, 04:48 PM
Post #19
Pellanor

Administrator

Time for a shopping spree!

Rage Shield, $60
Rage Blast, $20
2x Vial of Life $20
1x Flask of Life $20
1x Caffeine Pills $5

leaving me with $3

folder icon   11-04-2005, 07:07 PM
Post #20
Yuber8900

Knight

I'm gonna but the Aura of the Miser Spell.

folder icon   11-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Post #21
Pellanor

Administrator

I'll get a Pentagram Necklace, Flask of Life, Tranquility Powder and Caffeine Pills.

Total cost: $130.

note: I've updated with Yuber's Purchases.

folder icon   11-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Post #22
Yuber8900

Knight

Spree

I buy another Mustard Gas and an Amulet of Neutrality

folder icon   11-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Post #23
Pellanor

Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuber8900
Amulet of Neutrality
lol

gak. Why can't the character limit be removed for admins...

Hmm... I wonder if I can find a hack to fix that for me

folder icon   11-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Post #24
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid

sigh... I buy the frost wyrm hability. but I have no more cash left, so I probably lost the tourny.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   11-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Post #25
Carmius

Freelance Bum

Alright, i better make some purchases before my next round starts. Just confirming that I still have 1 super vitamin left and 1 White Shuriken

First off I'll buy a super vitamin. I'll edit the rest in later. I should be down to $96 now.

Alright, I'm gonna get a
Necklace of Illusion and a Helmet of Thorns leaving me at $16

Last edited by Carmius on 11-09-2005 at 05:42 PM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   11-10-2005, 05:49 AM
Post #26
Avathar

Overlord

Is the helmet during the *whole* battle?

Tulip. - Avathar
folder icon   01-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Post #27
Pellanor

Administrator

I purchase 1 Super Vitamin, 1 Caffiene Pill and 1 Tranquility Powder with my pillagings.

and yes Avathar, it is.

Hey Carm, you aren't per-chance making somethinging specificly designed to kill me, are you? I see that all your damaging attacks are Yellow...

folder icon   01-06-2006, 08:09 AM
Post #28
Chaotica

Blademaster

I buy weapon upgrade. Call 'em Troll Claws.

folder icon   01-10-2006, 08:02 AM
Post #29
Avathar

Overlord

Code:
Aura of the Miser $30 Thorns Aura $40 Pillage Bag $30 ---------------------- total $100

Tulip. - Avathar
folder icon   03-15-2006, 09:37 AM
Post #30
Chaotica

Blademaster

Before the game starts, give me a def upgrade plz?

Return to Top  

newthread reply RPG Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: