ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Hosted Clans > WDP Forum > WoW is out!
Search this Thread:

newthread reply WDP Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

WoW is out!  
folder icon   11-23-2004, 06:13 PM
WoW is out! Post #1
Quenyan Speaker

Shaman

...And which server is the WDP on? Hello-o-o-o???

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   11-23-2004, 08:49 PM
Post #2
LazyPyro

Shaman

I'm on Garona, a central server, if that'll sway anyones decision on what server to choose.

Brought to you by the kind folk at Happy Dale Insane Asylum.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   11-24-2004, 09:11 AM
Post #3
-G R U N T-

Grunt
Site Staff

I wish WoW would be out in SINGAPORE....*grumble grumble*

folder icon   11-26-2004, 03:28 AM
Post #4
~Crusader~

Ranger

Mailpouch on Burning Legion

I can officially say that this game will consume the rest of my life. I two am on Garona currently. I have a lvl 13 Tauren Shaman, but am ready to start my WDP Paladin anytime Gunny gives word.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   11-29-2004, 07:39 PM
Post #5
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

Strawberry on the Shortcake

i, too, am waitin for gunny's word before i make my WDP char. currently playing mostly on eastern servers Kargath and Earthen Ring.

folder icon   11-29-2004, 10:09 PM
Post #6
keithjr

Dread Lord

Keith on Malygos

go on the same server as warcraftx if you guys stay separate, so we can do things together

folder icon   11-30-2004, 03:51 AM
Post #7
Mason209

Jackass

Well, I just bought the game off ebay. Every Walmart within 3 towns of me is sold out. I plan to be a human palidan blacksmith. And I have no idea what server I'm going to be on.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   11-30-2004, 06:00 PM
Post #8
The_Lone_Gunman*

Overlord

Guys, I hate to say this but it's going to be awhile before I can secure my own copy so you have my full permission to creat your characters.

Be respectful of your superiors, if you have any.~ Mark Twain
Actually, It turns out I'm the President of the Forums, and forgot.
http://forumsx.net/showthread.php?t=26044&page=3&pp=35
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   11-30-2004, 08:57 PM
Post #9
~Crusader~

Ranger

Well until we get a server secured, I won't, but I am going to be out of comission with WoW because the network at my school limits the proxies to internet only usage, which means no WoW at school... Unless they change it which they have been talking about.

Even so, we should all decide on a server before anyone starts making chars.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   11-30-2004, 11:42 PM
Post #10
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

i dont think therell be any clashing between warcraftX and WDP since last i checked most people wanted WDP to be PvP and warcraftX is PvE.

in any case, we need to pick a PvP server for WDP. also, which timezone did we decide on? i cant remember.

folder icon   12-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Post #11
The_Lone_Gunman*

Overlord

By official decree of the Emperor, until I am able to get my own account I hereby deputize Planet Buster to make in-game executive decisions in my absense. I have trusted him before and I feel that he is a suitable leader for my temporary absense.

Be respectful of your superiors, if you have any.~ Mark Twain
Actually, It turns out I'm the President of the Forums, and forgot.
http://forumsx.net/showthread.php?t=26044&page=3&pp=35
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   12-08-2004, 07:22 AM
Post #12
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

w00t. well, as of the latest patch, timezones no longer matter, as all of them have been mashed into one list, so we have all of the PvP servers at our choosing.

UNLESS ANYONE HAS ANY OBJECTIONS, i would like to put us on the PvP server of BURNING LEGION. go ahead and make characters there, i will be making a char there *hopefully* tonight, currently planning on a Dwarven Priest named Garreth(unless that name is taken, in which case i will update this post), and i will start drawing up the guild charter as soon as i have the 10 silver to spare. everyone go ahead and make your WDP characters there and seek me out ingame tonight if you can, probably pretty late by EST standards--try around 10:00-12:00 pm.

folder icon   12-08-2004, 09:45 AM
Post #13
the Lightbringer

Tauren

I won't be able to join up with yall until I get WoW at Xmas, but have we decided on a course of action for the guild? I'm just asking because WoW has been out for two weeks now, and I haven't really heard anything about what we're actually going to be doing as a guild.

Quote:
i would like to put us on the PvP server of BURNING LEGION. go ahead and make characters there

So far this has been about the only decisive action that we have taken. I'm not trying to be overly critical or trying to stir things up. And I realize that somethings you can't do until after everyone has gotten the game and had it long enough to get good at it, but I think it's time to start having clan meetings. What should our official in-game meeting place be? What are we going to do when we get there? Are we going to go do quests? Are we going to attack random people in the woods? Are we going to seek out specific guilds to attack? Or are we just going to stake out an area as ours and tax (or beat up) anyone who comes through our area.

We ought to start looking at how the classes are balanced and start thinking about how many of certain classes we would need. How many warriors, sorcerers, hunters, paladins, warlocks, etc.

Sorry, I guess I just got kind of on a roll there.

http://lightbringer8000.deviantart.com/

"I don't want to have a position or anything. I just want to be infantry. I want to be the guy that (in the middle of a battle) the clan sends to the front line just to get killed."
~the Lightbringer
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   12-08-2004, 10:18 AM
Post #14
~Crusader~

Ranger

I wont be able to make my Paladin for another week, but Burning Legion server sounds fine. If you guys could, please post your names somewhere here so I know who to message to sign the guild charter.

folder icon   12-08-2004, 03:23 PM
Post #15
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

ok, the dwarven priest Garreth now exists on the Burning Legion server. contact me ingame so we can work on getting the guild charter up and running.

folder icon   09-29-2006, 05:16 PM
Post #16
kiljaeden

Night Elf Ranger

Ghonth on Aeries Peak

I realize that I've been gone for a while and have little claim to joining even though I signed up for WDP way hecka early, I might start a char in Burning Legions.

To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to talk to God. - Stephen

Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy. - 2 Nephi 2:25, Book of Mormon

If it wiggles, then it's biology; if it stinks, then it's chemistry; and if it doesn't work, then it's physics.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  

newthread reply WDP Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: