newthread reply Council of War Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

JOIN HERE  Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »
folder icon   05-07-2003, 03:28 AM
Post #211
MrFurious

Arch Druid

that would be silly to be members of both clans in WoW. blizzard is getting more and more clan orientated (shut up, thats a hard word to spell!). i wouldnt be supprised if there would be something along the lines of clan ranking. if this is the case people should be in CoW or WDP and only that clan (at least for WoW). not that we would be rivals with WDP but having joint membership of some people could lead to serious problems. thats just me tho...im pretty paranoid.

Screw Rob Pardo!
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-07-2003, 07:16 PM
Post #212
skyspyke

Witch Doctor

I share your paranoia, Fury, especially having beat Metal Gear Solid 2 last night- you never know who's working for who.

But all I've ever heard on the matter is that you're not supposed to be in another clan if you're a CoW. ...So does this mean you're not allowed to be in another clan, unless it's ok with everyone? or what?

I mean, what if you're in another clan and Cow and them get in a clan war? then what? What if WDP splits? or CoW and WDP become unfreindly? Then what? I dunno... I just think it would be harder to further the CoW's goal by trying to split your talents and resources between two clans.

But then again, I'm not really a CoW yet either, so I'm just voicing a soundless opinion.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-07-2003, 11:05 PM
Post #213
Cloud

Arch Druid

Quote:
Originally posted by MrFurious
as our membership is very time consuming. we will probably play WoW too...so i would think that would be a conflict of intrests.

Psha! half the people in the clan still cant even play the game.

Beautiful
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-07-2003, 11:44 PM
Post #214
MrFurious

Arch Druid

but its those that can thats at issue

Screw Rob Pardo!
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-08-2003, 09:15 AM
Post #215
Enix

Warlock

Enix on Malygos

Like me! Gunny is still part of CoW, right? But he is the leader of WDP. Personally, I think CoW should stand alone. CoW or nothing, baby!

Farts smell, so the DEAF can enjoy them too.

You can trust the Government...Ask the Indians.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-08-2003, 01:41 PM
Post #216
MrFurious

Arch Druid

well, i guess we'll just cross that bridge when we come to it.

Screw Rob Pardo!
folder icon   05-08-2003, 01:44 PM
Post #217
MrFurious

Arch Druid

Quote:
Originally posted by skyspyke
I share your paranoia, Fury, especially having beat Metal Gear Solid 2 last night- you never know who's working for who.

But all I've ever heard on the matter is that you're not supposed to be in another clan if you're a CoW. ...So does this mean you're not allowed to be in another clan, unless it's ok with everyone? or what?

I mean, what if you're in another clan and Cow and them get in a clan war? then what? What if WDP splits? or CoW and WDP become unfreindly? Then what? I dunno... I just think it would be harder to further the CoW's goal by trying to split your talents and resources between two clans.

But then again, I'm not really a CoW yet either, so I'm just voicing a soundless opinion.

soundless opinions are what get you into the clan...you just have to make a lot of them and not annoy anyone

Screw Rob Pardo!
folder icon   05-08-2003, 04:33 PM
Post #218
big Yo

Kodo Beast

being in 2 clans at once.... I've never done it, I never really thought about it either, I always figured it'd seen as leaving one clan if you joined another.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-08-2003, 11:23 PM
Post #219
Enix

Warlock

Enix on Malygos

I would love to see CoW embrace WoW. I know I am. But oh well, if there are only 3 CoWs playing, no big deal. Being a CoW isnt about what games you play. Its about grazing in our pasture of friendship.

DAMN that sounded GAY.

folder icon   05-12-2003, 06:15 AM
Post #220
McLeod

Arch Druid

Just letting y'all know that I'm still waiting to join. I'm about to reinstall the stupid AIM thingie, so catch you there later.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-12-2003, 08:18 PM
Post #221
Enix

Warlock

Enix on Malygos

Aim can be bothersome at times, especially when someone pm's you in a hardcore game of diablo...

folder icon   05-20-2003, 12:01 PM
Post #222
XanTerD

Catapult

Hey guys,

Well I'm interesting in joining. My screen name is PeeKay53 and I'm XanTerD on Azeroth. I usually play on U.S. West, but I'll switch over. Hope to catch you guys online and let me know when you guys usually play and what channels you hang out in. See you on the boards.

"Life moves on, whether we act as cowards or heroes. Life has no other discipline to impose, if we would but realize it, than to accept life unquestioningly. Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serves to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil, can become a source of beauty, joy and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such."
- Henry Miller
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-20-2003, 12:57 PM
Post #223
Neeka

Shaman

more meat for the grinder .. jeej

-Neeka

Neeka@Warcraftreplays.com
folder icon   05-20-2003, 11:02 PM
Post #224
Cloud

Arch Druid

Quote:
Originally posted by McLeod
Just letting y'all know that I'm still waiting to join. I'm about to reinstall the stupid AIM thingie, so catch you there later.

Jeeze man, you cant get in the clan by just wanting to get in and being the longest on the waiting list.. Your not gonna get in unless you post in the forum ALOT, and get on and hang in the channel man...jeeeze.

Beautiful
folder icon   05-21-2003, 02:36 PM
Post #225
Khaav Delamer

Paladin

This is correct.. But glad to see your interested in joining! And you switching over to east realm for us, is a nice way of saying your loyal. Our channel is council of war. But, I do believe that we are going to reserve another channel name for our clan once the expansion comes out. We'll see.... the main thing to do to get in though.... is be loyal, talk in the forums, messege people on aim and get to know the clan... and play games with us. We're more about loyality then you being the baddest mofo on bnet. Of course... that's helps. But really... if your loyal to us... and show a real interest to be part of CoW. You have a really good chance of getting in. That's why we make people wait so long to get in... to see if they are really interested. People who aren't..... usually leave after a month or two. haha

For Cow-Jitsu lessons, please contact me or Stoic(Now known as Blade). Thanks.
folder icon   05-21-2003, 06:30 PM
Post #226
Zaknafien

Overlord

Our clan channel in the expansion will be clan cow ^_^. Bnet takes the liberty of deciding for us We do get special powers over it though, which is nice.

My currant best replay.
This one as of 10/20
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-21-2003, 09:28 PM
Post #227
Enix

Warlock

Enix on Malygos

I guess its Blizzard next step to controlling our lives. But atleast the channel commands are nice.

folder icon   05-26-2003, 05:42 PM
Post #228
big Yo

Kodo Beast

so uh, can i join yet or am I not "in" enough

~BTW~ i beat Zak and Meno earlier today.

(I can't wait to hear their comments on this)

folder icon   05-26-2003, 06:53 PM
Post #229
Zaknafien

Overlord

Well, that happens in FFAs Assuming everyone knows how theyre supposed to play, the best guy wins(preferably me). However, when guy A goes and attacks guy B for the whole game, it ends up screwing them both. Fury does this alot too You did do rather well at rebuilding to get me though

About getting in......we probably wont let anyone until beta is out, though I dunno if thats for sure. You need to get to know the rest of the clan too, and them being on classic makes that a bit harder.

Do you have AIM btw?

My currant best replay.
This one as of 10/20
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-26-2003, 11:50 PM
Post #230
big Yo

Kodo Beast

yeah I guess Meno just wasnt as worried about me at the begining. When I made him mad, his 3 heros destroyed about 2 of my armies.

anyway, I'll get to work on getting to know more people.

my AIM name is:

bigYo16

folder icon   05-27-2003, 01:39 PM
Post #231
Xenthar

Dread Lord

nice job there big yo! ya know, i'd vote for you to be in, if i only knew you better! you are still pretty new here, you know.

also, i added you to the list Xanterd. Thanks for signing up!

And yeah mcleod plz post more! you would have probably been in already if you werent so inactive We dont want members that only check the forum once in a year

folder icon   05-28-2003, 04:54 PM
Post #232
McLeod

Arch Druid

Guys, if any of you play beta on Warforge, I'm pretty much active there. Yes, I'm a goddamn pirate, arrrgghh! Got tired of Reign of Casters, so I had to get it. But as soon as TFT comes out, I'll switch back to b.net.

As for posting on the forums, well, frankly I'm at loss of what and where to post, because the board is pretty much slow and kinda boring.

My AIM is in the AIM thread... stupid AIM, I always forget to turn the thing on!

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-29-2003, 08:15 AM
Post #233
Enix

Warlock

Enix on Malygos

Sadly, we were all warforging when the first wave of testers got in. Now after 3 waves of new testers, all the people who were at warforge ironically got into the beta. SO, your all alone.

folder icon   05-29-2003, 03:36 PM
Post #234
McLeod

Arch Druid

Thats what I get for not signing up for the official beta. Silly me.

folder icon   05-31-2003, 04:18 PM
Post #235
MrFurious

Arch Druid

Quote:
Originally posted by Zaknafien
Well, that happens in FFAs Assuming everyone knows how theyre supposed to play, the best guy wins(preferably me). However, when guy A goes and attacks guy B for the whole game, it ends up screwing them both. Fury does this alot too You did do rather well at rebuilding to get me though

About getting in......we probably wont let anyone until beta is out, though I dunno if thats for sure. You need to get to know the rest of the clan too, and them being on classic makes that a bit harder.

Do you have AIM btw?

always making excuses...i own you zak.

Screw Rob Pardo!
folder icon   06-18-2003, 09:31 AM
Post #236
Xenthar

Dread Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by McLeod
Guys, if any of you play beta on Warforge, I'm pretty much active there. Yes, I'm a goddamn pirate, arrrgghh! Got tired of Reign of Casters, so I had to get it.

hey, casters reign no more! come back!

folder icon   06-22-2003, 11:48 PM
Post #237
food

Overlord

When are the next people being let into the clan?

folder icon   06-23-2003, 04:41 AM
Post #238
Neeka

Shaman

next HC meeting I think..

-Neeka

Neeka@Warcraftreplays.com
folder icon   06-23-2003, 12:04 PM
Post #239
Cloud

Arch Druid

The HC doest really have meetings anymore i think. Ever since my ingenious idea of making a forum inside of this forum. They just constantly discuss. I think that now instead of meetings, they have "Official Announcements".

Beautiful
folder icon   06-24-2003, 06:22 AM
Post #240
Xenthar

Dread Lord

thats right. New members are being announced when the HC agrees on letting them in. There is no set date.

folder icon   07-01-2003, 11:47 PM
Post #241
Khaav Delamer

Paladin

Yes and we're still debating. Some new members may be added soon though with the release of tft, which was today. So be checking the forums. You never know what you may run across.

folder icon   07-05-2003, 03:28 PM
Post #242
Enix

Warlock

Enix on Malygos

Such as activity by Khaav.

Oh yea, TFT was released. I doubt I'll buy it right now, because Life has me by the balls and wont loosen up...

folder icon   07-14-2003, 03:56 AM
Post #243
XeNoCidE

Grunt

Can u put me on the list

<
<
<
<
<
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-14-2003, 09:28 AM
Post #244
Enix

Warlock

Enix on Malygos

How can we say no to a person that has such a cuddly looking avatar?

Just stay active on the forums.

folder icon   07-16-2003, 09:06 PM
Post #245
Khaav Delamer

Paladin

This is correct! Stay active and you too may be CoW material.

Return to Top  Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »

newthread reply Council of War Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: