ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > Flagship Studios > Flagship soon to release info
Search this Thread:

newthread reply Flagship Studios
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Flagship soon to release info  
folder icon   03-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Flagship soon to release info Post #1
Antarus

Raider

For all those who know of Flagship studio's and have not yet seen the info about Pc Gamers next edition there is a little supprise comming. In the PC Gamer there will be a write up on flagships first game, which means info will soon be comming our way. That is in April though.

Edit 1:
Firstly my appologies for getting the date wrong, its the may edition which subscribers get a month early...

Here is a quote from broper on The Flagship Forums :
"We're definitley excited to be able to finally start talking about what we've been cooking up for the past year or so. PC Gamer visited and seemed pretty darn excited to be breaking the world exclusive on...

Well, we can't spoil their big feature, but don't worry, we'll be providing more information on when and where to read all about the game in print when we get closer to the story breaking. Also, we're working on some exclusive goodies we're going to be getting out to the fansites!

Thanks for hanging in for so long with so little info on the game - all that is about to change very soon..."

Looks to be good news, I wish I could get a look at all the info :-( /I hate living in SA...Any one here who subscribes to the US PC Gamer mag who can post the info here?

Last edited by Antarus on 03-14-2005 at 01:23 AM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  

newthread reply Flagship Studios
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: