ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > General Discussion > General Discussion > Something to talk about
Search this Thread:

newthread reply General Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Something to talk about  
folder icon   04-11-2001, 09:50 PM
Something to talk about Post #1
Vereor

Tauren

Alright guys I like talking to you all, but we have been getting into to many heated discussions lately. You got to realize this forum is for fun and not to argue about who is right and wrong. Lets talk about something alot of us can relate to and agree upon or at least give different opinions that don't tear down someone else. I know some of you like arguing cough*Gregory*cough . Hell so do I, but lets get some topics going that are funny and kind of useful in the same way. Here is a start off:

How many of you have girlfriends, and how many are single? Also when you go out with a girl what do you do and how do you treat her?

I for one am single, but I usually do something with a real good friend of mine (who is a girl) on weekends, but I don't see myself going out with her, because we joke to much.....

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-11-2001, 09:58 PM
Post #2
Vasilisk

Overlord

well, i had a girlfriend, but something purdy bad happened. she said she was a virgin. it was ok with me, until i got some dirty pictures in the mail. they were from a 'friend', and had pictures of her (naked) giving my best friend (since age 14) head. yea... gross.

right now i am involved with a girl. we made love once, and took pictures to send to that scum i once loved . she doesn't talk to me anymore.

anyways... i am told that i treat women nice. i have had sex with six different women (i think...), and all were friends before we fell in love with each other. the last one was more to get back at my x, but oh well... i love the new one

well then...

folder icon   04-11-2001, 10:00 PM
Post #3
Vereor

Tauren

Whoa dude!

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-11-2001, 10:03 PM
Post #4
Silencer-7

The People's Champion

Valkor on Whisperwind

Ya, you got a full schedule there.

There is a girl I'm currently interacting with. She goes to my Martial Arts studio, and we are already real good friends. Oh, and Dimitri, she's from chicago too.

I hope we can become more than friends.

4000 posts means i gotta do 4000 chicks... yes, thats the advantage of a high post count! - dimitri

Well i banned suckmyballs today, although he has an enticing name i just had to ban him. - Ultrapunk

Your punctuation, especially the quadruple comma,,,, fascinates me. - TheMadMac
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-11-2001, 10:07 PM
Post #5
Vereor

Tauren

I thought I would also say that relationships with the opposite sex don't always have to be about sex. Even though alot of them are.....

folder icon   04-11-2001, 10:12 PM
Post #6
McLeod

Arch Druid

I once had a girlfriend who joked too much too. I thought that she was just a good friend of mine. But in couple of months i found out that she loved me! Unfortunately, by that time she had given up on me (although we were still spending some time together) and now fall in love with my best friend. I sent them both to hell (since they didnt tell me a word about all the crap that was going on around me) and was not seeing them for a while. In couple of months my friend came to me with excuses and stuff, and said that he broke up with her. I accepted his apologies and now we are cool. As for that girl, she is now on my faculty and i am cursed to seeing her almost every day. This is my little personal hell, cause she hates me and thinks that i have ruined her life (!).

Anyways, the moral is that chicks are unpredictable as hell.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-11-2001, 10:15 PM
Post #7
Vereor

Tauren

Well that is an obvious McLeod.... Your story is very depressing

folder icon   04-11-2001, 10:20 PM
Post #8
Silencer-7

The People's Champion

Valkor on Whisperwind

Ya man, some chicks are like that!

I tell you, with women you never know.

4000 posts means i gotta do 4000 chicks... yes, thats the advantage of a high post count! - dimitri

Well i banned suckmyballs today, although he has an enticing name i just had to ban him. - Ultrapunk

Your punctuation, especially the quadruple comma,,,, fascinates me. - TheMadMac
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-12-2001, 12:09 AM
Post #9
Kayoss

Tauren

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vereor:
You got to realize this forum is for fun and not to argue about who is right and wrong. Lets talk about something alot of us can relate to and agree upon or at least give different opinions that don't tear down someone else. I know some of you like arguing
</font>

Your WRONG! I disagree! How can you say that? Commie! Bastard! I hate you!!

j/k

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-12-2001, 12:15 AM
Post #10
Ultra_punk

Administrator

Girlfriend?

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-12-2001, 05:53 PM
Post #11
Vasilisk

Overlord

ahh... the eternal struggle. men v. women!

folder icon   04-13-2001, 01:50 AM
Post #12
6gregory9

Shadow Hunter

Vasilisk was cheated on.

I ussually getreally drunk, or stoned, more often stoned, or actually more often both.

I like to argue, I do not, and you should really have that cough looked at.

I don't need your war machines, I don't need your ghetto scenes. Coloured lights can hypnotise, now sparkle some one elses eyes.
Warrior, The Time Bombs
About To Go
What Will You Feel
Will You Even Wonder
If The Man That'sin Your Sights
Ever Kissed His Girl Goodbye
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  

newthread reply General Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: