ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > General Gaming Discussion > And my eyes opened.
Search this Thread:

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

And my eyes opened.  
folder icon   04-05-2005, 03:20 PM
And my eyes opened. Post #1
Grom-Hellscream

Horde Berserker

And my eyes opened. I was laying in neither heaven, nor hell. Above me, a low, grey ceiling hung ominously, threatening to smother those inside. The light of a lit brazier in one corner of the chamber pierced the darkness, its’ flame causing flickering shadows to dance against the smooth, stone walls. I crooked my elbow under myself, and raised up slightly to better discern my surroundings. The chamber was littered with human remains and filth. Rows upon rows of shelves were hallowed into the stone walls, containing still more bodies. A dimly lit hallway connected this room to another, and another as well, until finally, straining my eyes through the darkness, I could make out steps leading up and out of this.. tomb.

Slowly raising myself up, I began to walk, but with every step I took, the bones beneath my feet would snap and break, echoing throughout the crypt along with my footsteps and soft breath. I walked cautiously into the hallway, and into the next chamber which looked much as the same as the one before, and continued still into the last chamber until I was at the foot of the steps. I began to climb when suddenly I heard faint conversation coming from outside, though I could not make out of the words. I continued to climb until at last, the stench of death began to leave my lungs, which was then replaced by the smell of searing flesh. Looking around, I was standing upon a shallow hill, the grass a sickly grey, the trees all but dead, and some ways in front of me, stood a massive pyre of flame.

I'll add more later I guess if you guys like it.

folder icon   04-06-2005, 12:15 AM
more please Post #2
Nephthys

Peon

i like the start...

Return to Top  

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: