ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > General Gaming Discussion > Browser Based Games Anyone?
Search this Thread:

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Browser Based Games Anyone?  
folder icon   07-15-2009, 06:16 PM
Browser Based Games Anyone? Post #1
vaazi
Banned

Hey, I am fairly new around here and I was just wondering if anyone plays any Browser based games. There is one that I have been playing for a while now, but I was wondering if anyone else knows of any good ones I can join? Does anyone here play that sort of thing?

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-16-2009, 01:13 AM
Post #2
shane99890

Critter

Need for Speed: ProStreet is the 2007 released title in the Need for Speed series. Key features of the game include realistic damage, a return to realistic racing (instead of the arcade-like racing of previous titles), modeling, burnouts and more. The game also lacks the free roam mode in which players can roam the streets. Instead, all of the races are on closed race tracks that take place on organized race days.The game was released on November 13, 2007 in North America and on November 23, 2007 in the UK. However sales were poor and critics bashed the game because of its awkward, unrealistic physics engine, boring single player career mode and unresponsive controls.The Collector's Edition for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 adds another 5 new cars. It is available via download.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-20-2009, 11:11 AM
Post #3
Grotghash

Knight

Here ya go: http://www.freebrowsergamer.com/200...mes-top-10.html

I've heard good things about RuneScape. Though AdventureQuest Worlds and Ikariam look really interesting.

You friended me on facebook a few months ago. I didnt know who you were then and i still dont now. Probably because its hard to get to know someone in tri-month intervals. That, or you have the personality of drywall. Except that i can atleast talk to the walls when im high. You were obviously hiding somewhere jerking off when God was passing out personalities." -dimitri583
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Post #4
Kjell Thusaud

War Chief

Micky Mouse on Crack

Dont embolden the bots!

Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: