Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/thegeekm/forumsx.net/includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 592

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/thegeekm/forumsx.net/includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 592

ForumsX - Vote StarcraftLive!
ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > StarCraft II Discussion > Vote StarcraftLive!
Search this Thread:

newthread reply StarCraft II Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Vote StarcraftLive!  
folder icon   07-19-2007, 10:33 PM
Vote StarcraftLive! Post #1
Kris

StarCraft Live
Webmaster

Hey,

I just added a link to the Top 100 Starcraft Sites on the left side of StarcraftLive.net. The more we get voted, the higher we go. So if you support the site, show it by periodically placing a vote or two for us. Thanks in advance slackers!

Kris
Webmaster
Pimp
Non-Robot

Fun Infused Games | My Blog | Smooth Operator | Evilscale | Wellplayed.net
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-20-2007, 03:41 AM
Post #2
Crusty_-_-Gloves

War Chief

Done.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-20-2007, 04:32 AM
Post #3
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid

So I looked at the list of SCII fansites, and you know what? I've seen no "Orcsinspace.com". Thats a shame. =(

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-22-2007, 08:32 AM
Post #4
IKickPuppies

Assassin

11th. Not bad for a site that you can't find on google with generic search terms.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-22-2007, 10:50 AM
Post #5
Kris

StarCraft Live
Webmaster

It comes up on google from time to time... starcraft 2 doesn't bring it up, but people searching for things like "Protoss photon cannon" do. Getting it high on this list will help because this site is linked in a lot of places and is high on google. Don't stop voting, if we get up in the top 5 it's gonna help us out a lot.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-22-2007, 11:36 AM
Post #6
Ultra_punk

Administrator

Well unless u want me to spoof IPs, i already voted

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-23-2007, 08:47 AM
Post #7
-G R U N T-

Grunt
Site Staff

Alright, we're #10! I must admit, that does make me a lot happier . I wish you guys were more into helping out with the site, though . Kris and I could really use the help!

folder icon   07-23-2007, 05:15 PM
Post #8
dimitri583

Faster! More Intense!
ForumsX Administrator

#9 now, bitches

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Post #9
Yuber8900

Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by -G R U N T-
Alright, we're #10! I must admit, that does make me a lot happier . I wish you guys were more into helping out with the site, though . Kris and I could really use the help!

There's probably some way I can get off the hook for not helping by blaming some country that's north of me right?

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-23-2007, 10:56 PM
Post #10
Kris

StarCraft Live
Webmaster

Greenland... bastards.

Really, if we could get a couple people that would post one or two news items a week, it would help out quite a bit.

folder icon   07-24-2007, 03:13 AM
Post #11
Yuber8900

Knight

We're up to #8.

Hmmm I might be able to force my minions to vote. And some other people once I apply certain "persuasions."

folder icon   07-24-2007, 09:09 AM
Post #12
-G R U N T-

Grunt
Site Staff

Heh - that'd be nice, Yuber .

By the way, can anybody explain to me how the In/Out system of this thing works?

folder icon   07-24-2007, 12:01 PM
Post #13
Funderbunk

Farseer

Number #7 BITCH!

folder icon   07-24-2007, 02:58 PM
Post #14
IKickPuppies

Assassin

I'd post news, but I'm too stupid.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Post #15
Yuber8900

Knight

#6 now woooo

Hmmm I think In: is how many people voted, and Out: is how many people were "tricked" into that vote page.

folder icon   07-27-2007, 04:32 PM
Post #16
Pellanor

Administrator

I'm pretty sure In is how many votes it got, and Out is how many people visted that site from the top 100 list. In fact if you look at the url to go to our site it points to "out.php".

Well we've got one vote from me at work, and I'll vote again when I get home. Do you guys know if you can vote each day, or if it's only a one vote per IP thing?

SC2 ID: Pellanor - 760
LoL Summoner Name: Pellanor
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-27-2007, 10:04 PM
Post #17
KeeperOfTheGrove

Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom of that site, yeah....
IN/OUT resets every month.
Time until reset: 3 days, 21 hours and 6 min

Don't know if that answers your question or not but that sucks if we cant vote again after the reset. Really we are cheating somehow look at how many hits those sites have compared to ours.

I Support The Fight Against Vet-Hood!!!
Start your day off with a dose of vitamin C ~UH not oranges and all that worthless shit, CANADA!
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-27-2007, 11:12 PM
Post #18
Crusty_-_-Gloves

War Chief

It goes by the votes not hits

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-28-2007, 11:03 AM
Post #19
KeeperOfTheGrove

Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusty_-_-Gloves
It goes by the votes not hits

I know it does. Which is stupid when you think of it.

I Support The Fight Against Vet-Hood!!!
Start your day off with a dose of vitamin C ~UH not oranges and all that worthless shit, CANADA!
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-28-2007, 07:14 PM
Post #20
Chaotica

Blademaster

I'm probably retarded, but how do I vote?

Also, for these kind of things you can usually vote daily or weekly.

I read about an Eskimo hunter who asked the local missionary priest, - 'If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?' - 'No', said the priest, 'not if you did not know.' - 'Then why,' asked the Eskimo earnestly, 'did you tell me?' - Annie Dillard
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-28-2007, 07:42 PM
Post #21
Crusty_-_-Gloves

War Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeperOfTheGrove
I know it does. Which is stupid when you think of it.

it shows how dedicated the fans are to the site
all the other sites just trick people(check the outs)
so they don't reall care about the site

folder icon   07-29-2007, 12:30 AM
Post #22
McLeod

Arch Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotica
I'm probably retarded, but how do I vote?

Click the "Top 100 Starcraft" button in the bottom left corner.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Post #23
Jeltz

Demi-God

New month and the votes are reset, so everyone better start voting.

I eat robots for breakfast with syrup A(CBRT)
Show me! show you! Kikkomaan!

folder icon   09-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Post #24
Pellanor

Administrator

It's a new month yet again. Let's get those votes coming in.

SC2 ID: Pellanor - 760
LoL Summoner Name: Pellanor
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   12-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Post #25
alethioS

Owl Scout

I've noticed that the site seems to rank on clicks "in". Right now we've got high votes out, but we are low down on the list because we've got few back in.

Once you vote for the site, you should find the link back and click on that too, taking you back to starcraftlive.

folder icon   04-19-2008, 08:40 PM
Post #26
Kris

StarCraft Live
Webmaster

This was off the page for a while but I put it back again... so start clicking, more traffic!!!

folder icon   04-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Post #27
Yuber8900

Knight

What's my motivation for this?

folder icon   04-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Post #28
Kjell Thusaud

Arch Druid

Micky Mouse on Crack

On a side note, I saw some guy checking out Starcraft live when I walked by a public terminal, go us!

Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-20-2008, 10:57 PM
Post #29
Kris

StarCraft Live
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuber8900
What's my motivation for this?

Support of the ForumsX community (expecially me).

That's cool too that someone was checking us out. We're mildly famous!

Hopefully will be more so one of these days.

I'm not positive that code is updating correctly, I will have to check. I still see ZERO for our numbers but I know i"ve clicked a couple times.

folder icon   04-21-2008, 07:16 PM
Post #30
Yuber8900

Knight

I've already linked the site on other places...

And one of the buttons doesn't work.

Last edited by Yuber8900 on 04-22-2008 at 10:30 PM.
folder icon   04-23-2008, 01:01 AM
Post #31
Kris

StarCraft Live
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuber8900
I've already linked the site on other places...

And one of the buttons doesn't work.

Did you link directly to one of the buttons? Come on, you're using up our bandwidth! You should always save and upload buttons to your own site, and that way it doesn't break things if site structure changes.

Probably if you remove the "\SCL" from the code that you linked with, it will probably fix it

folder icon   04-24-2009, 08:57 AM
Post #32
helma
Banned

That's one sweet ride.
Flying Cars Still Awesome
It's been two years and we can hardly imagine life without our flying cars. They're terrible on gas, prone to exploding, have no cup-holders, have killed more people than Ebola, may be responsible for the extinction of birds, and more often than not, you end up running into some other flying car because the massive amount of smog that they create prevents you from seeing anything until it is six inches from your face and the skies have become completely overcrowded with these vehicles. Despite all these drawbacks, they're still flying cars and we love them.

--------------------
French Oak Flooring
Home Furnishings Decor

Last edited by helma on 05-14-2009 at 07:28 AM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-25-2009, 01:40 AM
Post #33
Kjell Thusaud

Arch Druid

Micky Mouse on Crack

You make a valid case, bot.

Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-12-2010, 05:42 AM
Post #34
earn1getmoney
Banned

done 5 times earlier

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-09-2010, 04:03 PM
Post #35
TheMadMac

Google chrome keeps telling me that it detects malware on Starcraftlive.net. Not good!!!

Return to Top  

newthread reply StarCraft II Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: