ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Hosted Clans > Council of War Forum > Yep, another vacation topic
Search this Thread:

newthread reply Council of War Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Yep, another vacation topic  
folder icon   06-30-2003, 09:12 AM
Yep, another vacation topic Post #1
Enix

Warlock

Enix on Malygos

Hey guys, if you couldnt guess by the name of the topic... i'm going on vacation. I'm going to the beach so I can soak up some rays and enjoy the ladies. First beach trip since I turned 21! Oh boy, its gonna be fun.

Everyone have fun while i'm gone, and spam the hell out the forum! Eh, what else is new.

Farts smell, so the DEAF can enjoy them too.

You can trust the Government...Ask the Indians.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-30-2003, 10:02 AM
Post #2
Xenthar

Dread Lord

i'll be gone in a few weeks too... ill let ya'll know when.. as of now, after some pretty inactive weeks due to school, im going to post a lot more again.

cya later enix!

folder icon   07-01-2003, 11:25 PM
Post #3
Khaav Delamer

Paladin

Yeah, and I'm leaving on the 5th. My family and I are headed up to Boston to see my sister. She's going to Harvard up there. We're really proud of her. The only thing is.... it's gonna take us 16 hours almost to drive up there. Damnit that's gonna be a long drive. anyway... I'll be back *terminator impression* sometime on like the 10th or 11th. Maybe I'll have tft by then.

For Cow-Jitsu lessons, please contact me or Stoic(Now known as Blade). Thanks.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-02-2003, 02:42 AM
Post #4
Dark Jester

Overlord

Oh my god..... Thank you so much.... for putting it all in a single thread. You have no idea how TRULY *I have no sarcasm here* happy this makes me. If you visited the gen lately u would know what i'm talkign about.

Anyways, have fun. BTW where are you taking this beach trip? Locally or will it be away from home?

folder icon   07-02-2003, 09:58 PM
Post #5
XanTerD

Catapult

Have a good trip. Watch out for freak hurricanes and flying turtles.

"Life moves on, whether we act as cowards or heroes. Life has no other discipline to impose, if we would but realize it, than to accept life unquestioningly. Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serves to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil, can become a source of beauty, joy and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such."
- Henry Miller
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-05-2003, 03:19 PM
Post #6
Enix

Warlock

Enix on Malygos

Hey guys, I'm back. I just returned from Indian Beach in North Carolina. In case you dont know where its at, its at the very bottom of our state on the southern most outer bank. Thanks were great, but Wednesday was horrible. Thats when Mr. Hurricane Bill decided to come to town. The waves were actually frightening while I was out there. I'm about 5'8'' 206lbs and the waves were crashing over my head and whipping me back and forth like a ragdoll. It was fun for me .

I'm glad to be back, and I'm surprised at all the new current affairs in CoW. Well, i'm going to start reading topics now and get caught back up.

Farts smell, so the DEAF can enjoy them too.

You can trust the Government...Ask the Indians.
folder icon   07-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Post #7
food

Overlord

Hehehe it's so funny to hear people talking about not being at the beach for a long time and thinking it's really sweet. I'm tired of the beach water is too salty crabs eat you, and sand is itchy. If we accually had a good beach around here I'd go more. Oh well cya around Enix.

Return to Top  

newthread reply Council of War Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: