ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Hosted Clans > WDP Forum > Deh Bible!!
Search this Thread:

newthread reply WDP Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Deh Bible!!  Pages (2): « 1 [2]
folder icon   02-25-2003, 06:31 PM
Post #36
Mason209

Jackass

Charactor name: Tavric.

Race: Tauren.

Class: Melee Warrior.

Weapons: I giant morning star and sword.

Armor: I'll have to wait untill it coes out before I decide.

Background: Still to be created.

Account name. mason209 or mason2091. Depends on whether or not 'mason209' is taken, since sometimes it is and shit.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-27-2003, 04:44 PM
Post #37
KeeperOfTheGrove

Overlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Mason209
Charactor name: Tavric.

Race: Tauren.

Class: Melee Warrior.

Weapons: I giant morning star and sword.

Armor: I'll have to wait untill it coes out before I decide.

Background: Still to be created.

Account name. mason209 or mason2091. Depends on whether or not 'mason209' is taken, since sometimes it is and shit.

*smacks mason* You cant put numbers in yur name if your gonna be in this guild>_< Role play like gunny said

I Support The Fight Against Vet-Hood!!!
Start your day off with a dose of vitamin C ~UH not oranges and all that worthless shit, CANADA!
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-27-2003, 06:03 PM
Post #38
Mason209

Jackass

Quote:
Originally posted by KeeperOfTheGrove
*smacks mason* You cant put numbers in yur name if your gonna be in this guild>_< Role play like gunny said

Allright fine, the account name will be Tavric then.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-04-2003, 08:30 PM
Post #39
~Crusader~

Ranger

Mailpouch on Burning Legion

Atwain Feldorf
Race: Human
Class: Melee Warrior
Weapons: Broad Sword, 3 Dirks, 2 Daggers, Kite Shield.
Armor: Plate Armor over light chain mail.
Background: Hailing from a small village in lower Quel'Thalas, Atwain was trained as a hunter and later a soldier by his father, Captain of the Guard in the small village of Tis'thalras. Left home on a crusade during the second war. Fought in the battle of Quel'Thalas. Slayed two Orcish Grunts along with a Troll Beserker. Returned to his home only to find it pillaged during the invasion of Quel'Thalas. Moved into Stromgarde and had excessive training by Danath himself. Later Atwain moved to Gilneas to support their troops in a losing battle against the orcs in the second war. After the second war ended, Atwain left Gilneas to assist in the rebuilding of Stormwind. After Stormwind was completed Atwain relocated to the grasslands of Alterac near Stromgarde at a small settlement where he quickly married and gathered the young men there to him. After extensive training of the town men Atwain made them into a fit fighting group. However now with chaos throughout the land Atwain is determined to help in breaking the Undead foothold in his land. His wife and baby dead and his village destroyed, Atwain and his men are currently battling undead in Azeroth, holding in a losing battle. His small battalion of men consists of only 60 battle-hardened warriors. Only way to survive is the break their hold upon the world...

Account name: Atwain

Last edited by ~Crusader~ on 06-10-2003 at 09:19 AM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-05-2003, 08:45 PM
Post #40
the Lightbringer

Tauren

Name: Danan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin or Melee Warrior

Born in the Capital City of Lordaeron, Danan was the son of two peasants. His parents were slain by ogres when he was a few years old. However, a noble knight took the orphan into his home and raised Danan as his own son. His adopted father, Arador, trained Danan in the ways of chivalry, and Danan became a knight for the army of Lordaeron. In numerous skirmishes and battles with orcs and other villainous foes, Danan showed his prowess and valor in combat. His commanding officers quickly recommended that he be trained as a Knight of the Silver Hand. Danan began to learn the ways of The Light, and at the young age of 20, Danan was made a Paladin. During the ceremony in which Danan was granted the title of Paladin, Uther the Lightbringer himself handed the young knight his warhammer. Danan now patrols the dangerous countryside seeking to rid the world of evil.

http://lightbringer8000.deviantart.com/

"I don't want to have a position or anything. I just want to be infantry. I want to be the guy that (in the middle of a battle) the clan sends to the front line just to get killed."
~the Lightbringer
Last edited by the Lightbringer on 06-13-2003 at 01:32 PM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-16-2003, 11:00 PM
Post #41
Blatant_Advertisment

Tauren

Name: El'Mara
Race: Night Elven
Class:Archer/Ranger
Background: A younger elf, I will have been born mere decades before the second conflict with the BL. After losing my immortality, i have been somewhat dissalisioned from my brethren. I have joined the WDP to make my own way in the world, and hopfully have some part in the ongoing play.

msnmsg: hawk_flame@msn.com aim:blatantad

By current opinion of this fourm is 59! (slightly above average)
folder icon   04-17-2003, 05:55 AM
Post #42
Majin-Farley

Paladin

Name: Majin Farley
Alias:
Race: Orc or human (indecided)
Class: Warlock
Weapons: A staff i guess, and my giant infernal
Background: I dunno. Some shit happened. Met Lone Gunman in a bar when he was trying to buy a hooker, got to talking about his clan and I joined.

Last edited by Majin-Farley on 08-16-2003 at 11:11 PM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-17-2003, 06:57 AM
Post #43
-G R U N T-

Grunt
Site Staff

Name: Unknown
Alias: GRUNT
Race: Orc
Weapon of Choice: Axe/s

Background info: A loner by nature, this wayward Orc was recruited to fight under Hellscream's command during the time when Thrall rallied the horde to strike back against the humans who had kept them in prison camps.

Bitter with the loss of his family at the hands of the humans, he fought with great vigor, yet nobody ever found out his real name- nor did he give one. His comrades nicknamed him 'grunt' as was befitting his status in the horde. However, in time (especially during the third Great War), his fighting skills became something of a legend among the grunts of the horde, and he earned the nickname of 'THE grunt'. The name stayed. Proud of his status and the trust he had built amongst the lower ranks of the horde, grunt declined promotion again and again.

Legend speaks of an ancient power known as 'the z00t' from which grunt draws his strength from. Grunt has the utmost respect for the z00t and does his best to appease, not command it. As such, drawing upon this strength in battle can be troublesome at times.

Grunt had been happy with his life after the THird Great War, but with trouble recently brewing in Azeroth, grunt has set off again to someone who would help him rid the land of evil, and to make Durotar a safe place for all Orcs to live.

When he came across gunny, he was delighted to find that he shared his vision of uniting the world, albeit through violence. Grunt never COULD resist the oppurtunity to kill stuff...

He was also offered a position of great power, but once again declined. Instead, Grom Hellscream received to position of warmaster. Realising that more people needed to be educated about the z00t, that the WDP may better accomplish its tasks, grunt requested for Grom to give him more power, and he did. Despite being a general in the WDP, he still retains his name of 'grunt' (which he has gotten too used to to ditch). With his newfound rank, he seeks to the troops under his command exceptionally well-trained, and knows that he will need z00tish centurions if he is to accomplish his aims...

folder icon   04-17-2003, 07:40 PM
Post #44
Sentinel

Farseer

True Name- Forgotten
Alias Name- Sentinel
Race- Hopfully they'll have an elven race, if they dont, i'll cry
Weapons- 2H Sword, Long Bow, Hunting Knife
Background- His eraly history unknown, Sentinel remember bits of a painful childhood that he block to the back of his mind. The pain ceased around the age of 15, when Sentinel was taken under the wing of an Elven Core known only as the Moon Guardians. They practice in the arts of stealth, archery, and swiftness. Sentinel soon learned informations long forgotten to some of even the most wise of Human mages. He became an excellent warrior and archer, and was of the most respected and highest-ranked of the Moon Guardians. Upon the Burning's Legions second invasion during the Reign of Chaos, the Guardinas secrlety fought a guerella war agianst them. They were attacked in their sacred fortress of Avial'Kai, which soon fell. None of the Guardian remained. Sentinel has been recently seen making communication with the World Domination Party...

folder icon   05-13-2003, 06:20 PM
Post #45
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid

Name: Iggore
Class: thief
race : preferably human, but if NE favors thievery, well then...
History : irrelevent

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-17-2003, 02:13 PM
Post #46
Majin-Farley

Paladin

Do u want us to post bios of other planned characters as well or just our main ones?

folder icon   05-17-2003, 02:38 PM
Post #47
<< azure-draco >>

Shadow Hunter

I got a char planned, but I'm not going to make the bio untill at least FT comes out, because that might change a little.

EDIT: I know that I'm going to get 2 taurens, one male and the other female (they're gonna be siblings!!!!!!!), and a orc warlock

..and let your dreams take flight......

Last edited by << azure-draco >> on 05-19-2003 at 08:15 PM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-18-2003, 12:55 PM
Post #48
Grotghash

Knight

Yeah, everything is going to change when the real game comes out. For me that is, because if they don't have Trolls, I am probably going to be an Orc, or something. But no.... Why not Trolls. XD Anyway, I can't really say anything because it might change.

You friended me on facebook a few months ago. I didnt know who you were then and i still dont now. Probably because its hard to get to know someone in tri-month intervals. That, or you have the personality of drywall. Except that i can atleast talk to the walls when im high. You were obviously hiding somewhere jerking off when God was passing out personalities." -dimitri583
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-20-2003, 01:08 PM
Post #49
jov

like a fox!

yeah, i will wait on this bio until the trolls are confirmed or not as well... no sense working hard to flesh out a character and then not use it, right?

in any case, i am thinking now that druids are revealed, that the shapeshifting may come in handy. so, i am gonna say druid for now. but i really don't really want to play as a tauren or a night elf just yet, and i doubt that even if trolls are playable, they will be druids. bah, such is fate. hopefully they announce my blessed trolls as playable. all signs seem to point to yes, but that just may be my positive thinking...

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-21-2003, 03:28 AM
Post #50
-G R U N T-

Grunt
Site Staff

heehee, my character isn't fleshed out at all . I'll probably change it in future

folder icon   06-10-2003, 10:08 AM
Post #51
VeeGee

Grrrr!

Name: VeeGee
Race: Dwarf
Class: Warrior

Background:
VeeGee is an offspring of a backwater hillbilly dwarven society. Born in an old rusty remains of a steamtank that transformed into a two roomed dwarven condo, the young raskle quickly grew up to be the village whino. One day, after too many dwarven spirits, the young VeeGee went to the bushes to take a leak. He could not prepare himself to what he saw-- a young dwarven maiden taking a midnight skinny dipping. VeeGee stumbled and fell, and from all the noise, the maiden hurried and ran away.

VeeGee decided to get his act together, and search the world for this mysterious young maiden. Now he gowth by the name of 'DirtyOldDwarf' for all to fear and tremble. Still, from time to time, he sips his spirits when nobody seems to notice.

folder icon   06-12-2003, 01:45 AM
Post #52
Oddfish

Catapult

This is all very well and good, and I applaud Keeper for attempting to gather information of all of our members' characters and their classes. The sad truth is, however, it is much too early. I just want to say that no one should lock their character thinking in stone, because there is still vast room for change in the game, which isn't even in it's beta stage yet. This list will probably be edited over and over again as the game draws nearer.

You can make plans, but don't get too attached to them.

WDP Chancellor

I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.
folder icon   06-13-2003, 06:42 AM
Post #53
~Crusader~

Ranger

Mailpouch on Burning Legion

I doubt too many of us are...the real point is not to just make up a character and what class he will be etc...it is really (i think) the biggest point is to get background on the character and what race that member is planning to be.

Just the equipment part is all just postulated and "assumed" for charity's sake. And plus its pretty darn fun.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-14-2003, 07:42 PM
Post #54
KeeperOfTheGrove

Overlord

You know what i hate. How the horde left. They had good stories and i was gonna tie them all together real well. Well damn
*crumples up paper and throws it*
I wanna get started on this but were still too far off i see many things changing sadly.

I Support The Fight Against Vet-Hood!!!
Start your day off with a dose of vitamin C ~UH not oranges and all that worthless shit, CANADA!
folder icon   06-14-2003, 10:06 PM
Post #55
LazyPyro

Shaman

Heres the plan for my main character as of now. I'm looking to do some heavy changing to it probally considering their still in the alpha stages.

Name: Hugh Feirghs
Alias: Dark Stranger
Race: Night Elf
Class: Hunter
Weapon of Choice: 2 swords of some kind

Bio: Hugh has been traveling for many years. Never one for contraversy or confrontation he has kept himself hidden well. With his trusted friend, Galtry(Which will be a white tiger if you can get), he has fought many battles. He left his brethren many ages ago for reasons unknown. He watched the unfolding of the first war, while not doing anything for each side he became intrigued by these fighting races. After the first war ended he went back to his quiet seclusion in the wilds, but as the second war began, Hugh found himself watching the outcome. And after the end of the second war he started to converse with a human. He made a strong friendship with this human named Caori(a character I hope to make). She also lived far in the wilds by herself, practicing her magics in search of a way to far better herself. Shortly before the the third war, they allied themselves with another friend. This one being a troll(they better make this race), named (Haven't thought of a name yet). When the thrid war started, Hugh found himself watching in secrecy once more. But when he witnessed the tides of this war slowly making way to his homeland, he left his friends to warn his brethren. Not believing him his brethren were hard fought in the third war. He fought valiantly with his brethren and in the end he lost his immortality with the rest of them. Not much is known on where he is now, but his friends say he has joined the WDP.

Brought to you by the kind folk at Happy Dale Insane Asylum.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   01-27-2004, 10:05 AM
Post #56
Quenyan Speaker

Shaman

Name: QFS

Race/sex/class: Human male warrior

Equipment: You'll see me with big bad-ass swords, and wearing as much plate and chain (and whatever else is available) armor.

What I will do: I am looking forward to massive attacks on cities. Perhaps killing every NPC there is. One day, when the WPD is strong enough, I look forward to command an attack on Orgrimmar and The Undercity -to levle the places once and for all; and thereby getting my vengence (read my story)!!! Disclaimer: I can do this though because of our current alliences.

Story: Down the generations, my grand father fought in the first war. He had always tought his children to defend themselves from the Orcs in case more wars would come.

After the 3rd war we where going to travle. During the long hard road Orcs have murdered my grandfather along with the rest of my family. I was able to run away and hide in the forest ---the last of our noble family.
After a couple of days hiding in the forest, I went to a nearby town and was adopted by a poor family. There I grew up, like a poor servent boy for all of my youth. However, from those long hard years I have learned displine and I have every day practiced all that my grandfather has tought me.

On my 18th birthday I joined the WDP, searching for vengence...

Return to Top  Pages (2): « 1 [2]

newthread reply WDP Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: