Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/thegeekm/forumsx.net/includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 592

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/thegeekm/forumsx.net/includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 592

ForumsX - Official Comments/Concerns thread.
ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > General Discussion > FAQ/Feedback > Official Comments/Concerns thread.
Search this Thread:

newthread reply FAQ/Feedback
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Official Comments/Concerns thread.  
folder icon   08-25-2004, 11:54 AM
Official Comments/Concerns thread. Post #1
keithjr

Dread Lord

Keith on Malygos

I figure I would start this up, so post em here.

folder icon   08-25-2004, 05:55 PM
Post #2
Knight of Ni

Stoned Troll Fanatic

I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this problem, but none of the smilies, font, bold, italic, underline, [IMG] code etc. works just by clicking the icons. Nothing happens, so I have to make them manually, which really sucks and takes up a lot of time.

<--- Made manually, which really sucks.

folder icon   08-25-2004, 06:15 PM
Post #3
Jezta

The Black Sphynx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Ni
I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this problem, but none of the smilies, font, bold, italic, underline, [IMG] code etc. works just by clicking the icons. Nothing happens, so I have to make them manually, which really sucks and takes up a lot of time.

<--- Made manually, which really sucks.

Mm, I'm used to doing that anyway, so I didn't notice.

He's right, though, I'm having the same problem.

folder icon   08-25-2004, 07:20 PM
Post #4
Always Right

Anime Freak!

Noticed a little problem with your announcement. In the part where it talks about Shining Kingdom it says 'check the Shining Kingdom for updates'. The SK forum is fucking gone, man

As for the smilies and tags, I've always done them manually, so I didn't notice either. I even turned the thingy that displays the shortcuts off so I have to do it manually. And since it's off I can't try to use the shortcuts, but I'll just assume it doesn't work

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-25-2004, 09:18 PM
Post #5
dimitri583

Faster! More Intense!
ForumsX Administrator

not so much gone as 'not created yet' its like a step back in time. man, do those suck.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-25-2004, 09:41 PM
Post #6
Always Right

Anime Freak!

I fucking hate time travel...

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-25-2004, 09:49 PM
Post #7
dimitri583

Faster! More Intense!
ForumsX Administrator

i know! and this was sucky time travel. too late to save Lincoln, and too early to stop Bush from winning 04.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-26-2004, 01:22 AM
Post #8
food

Overlord

Time travel blows the penis, I want my extra 1.5k posts!

EDIT : Time to spam the boards.... Just kidding... Or am I?

folder icon   08-26-2004, 11:24 AM
Post #9
Knight of Ni

Stoned Troll Fanatic

Well, the thing that annoys me most is that I'm doing a project, and in the thread I am using a lot of hyperlinks, I mean lots! And now that I can't make them with a few clicks it takes far too much time to even bother to do it, so I'm kinda stuck.

folder icon   08-26-2004, 12:44 PM
Post #10
Ultra_punk

Administrator

I think your new ads are slightly cut off. Not enough room for them, where u put em.

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-26-2004, 01:28 PM
Post #11
dimitri583

Faster! More Intense!
ForumsX Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Ni
Well, the thing that annoys me most is that I'm doing a project, and in the thread I am using a lot of hyperlinks, I mean lots! And now that I can't make them with a few clicks it takes far too much time to even bother to do it, so I'm kinda stuck.

just type in the url as it is.... like this:

www.war3.com

and the forum will auto-hyperlink it for you, no code nessacary...

folder icon   08-26-2004, 03:48 PM
Post #12
Jeltz

Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra_punk
I think your new ads are slightly cut off. Not enough room for them, where u put em.

Doesn't matter I like them better that way.

I eat robots for breakfast with syrup A(CBRT)
Show me! show you! Kikkomaan!

folder icon   08-26-2004, 03:56 PM
Post #13
True Neutral

Whenever I press any clickable smiley or quick-formatting button I get a runtime error.

But then again, everything gives me a fucking runtime error nowadays.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-27-2004, 02:36 AM
Post #14
Knight of Ni

Stoned Troll Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitri583
just type in the url as it is.... like this:

www.war3.com

and the forum will auto-hyperlink it for you, no code nessacary...

That wasn't what I meant. I mean if you want to have a word that isn't an internet adress, but still is a hyperlink. Like this.

folder icon   09-04-2004, 03:04 AM
Post #15
egonboy

Banshee

since your step back there is no Shining Kingdom forum... This gives me nothing to do but lurk here... Mostly because my plans on my warcraft three tft map are still in secret with brothers squared... I know people have pointed this out before... But I see that forum as a step closer to sk... I mean we can at least see the updates like you pointed out... I tend to use ... when I am bored...

SK is down. I'll modify this when I get it back up but it was far to big for normal chatting while the game is down. Meanwhile I shall plug my roleplaying forum so you can all ignore it. s3.invisionfree.com/The_RP_Site
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   09-15-2004, 07:52 AM
Post #16
Knight of Ni

Stoned Troll Fanatic

Please please please, make the HTML code work again! I'm really missing it!

folder icon   09-15-2004, 05:32 PM
Post #17
Jezta

The Black Sphynx

Here's a concern. What the hell happened to my joined date? It's not Feb 28th, 2003. More like March 1st, 2003. It went back a day. Why?

folder icon   09-15-2004, 07:35 PM
Post #18
Arctic_Sniper

Night Elf Ranger

This needs to be stickied... ha ha! Done and done, don't overload keith too much he does way too much stuff behind the scenes, people should give him tribute for all the crap he puts up trying to keep this site up... well not anymore but its all good so to speak.

CowUltrapunk: cuz u left the window open
folder icon   09-15-2004, 09:24 PM
Post #19
Blood604

The Great!
Lost & Found

what are you on about jezta, your join date is correct? same day as your birthday, nothing better to do than join forums on your birthday?

and ultimately slump in defeat.
folder icon   09-17-2004, 01:01 PM
Post #20
Jezta

The Black Sphynx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood604
what are you on about jezta, your join date is correct? same day as your birthday, nothing better to do than join forums on your birthday?

Apparently someone changed it back. It was Feb 28th, 2003 when in fact I joined on March 1st, 2003 .

folder icon   09-17-2004, 06:56 PM
Post #21
Blood604

The Great!
Lost & Found

i changed it, me.

i was being sarcastic no problem to small...

and ultimately slump in defeat.
folder icon   09-18-2004, 10:55 PM
Post #22
Jezta

The Black Sphynx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood604
i changed it, me.

i was being sarcastic no problem to small...

Haha, you cunning bastard.

folder icon   11-15-2004, 10:51 AM
Post #23
Ultra_punk

Administrator

When is content going to be fully restored?

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  

newthread reply FAQ/Feedback
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: