ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > StarCraft II Discussion > StarCraft Wiki > Important: Merge w/ Elunes Elite?
Search this Thread:

newthread reply StarCraft Wiki
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Important: Merge w/ Elunes Elite?  
folder icon   02-13-2005, 08:08 AM
Important: Merge w/ Elunes Elite? Post #1
Warlock

Arch Druid

Melina on Malygos

I'll type this quick because it's freakin' 7am and I still havn't gotten to sleep

Anyways, I just got done running Blackrock Depths with Seevo, Galfrun, Alytha and Towlie (Keith, you are so lucky you left because there is no way you would have stayed up this late, tho we did do the whole thing and beat the emperor ).. Anyways, after we got done, Towlie asked me about joining up with his guild. So I asked him about the possibly of merging our guilds and he said yes. So I basically told him I would talk it over with you guys and see what you think and maybe we can all talk in-game about it with Towlie and some of his guild.

Basically they have 11 lvl 60s he told me and a ton of priests (or maybe it was 11 priests, it is too damn late ;p). And also a bunch of ppl close to 60. Plus I'm sure they have ppl of multiple levels as well. He said they have about 50 total right now. He said that he would love to do guild-only instance runs and raids and all kinds of crap like that, and look out for guild members (one example he gave was getting all the rogues in the guild that nice dagger from BRS ). Generally a friendly guild which is what I told him we pretty much were.

So what do you guys think? Personally I think it's a good idea, considering we will never have enough people to do the real fun end-game stuff like Onyxia raids and all that kind of stuff. Plus, I hate our name and our tabard ;p I know I picked them out but we had to pick the stupid things so fast it was the only thing I could come up with at the time ;p (stupid gms disbandin' us). Seevo and Galfrun are also in this guild, which Keith should already know both are really good players Galfrun is probably the best warrior on the server.

So anyways, post your comments and we can probably talk it over with Towlie and other ppl from his guild online (he mentioned forming a raid of ppl from both guilds so we can talk about stuff).

And now I am off to get my damn 3 hours of sleep before I have to get up because I have someone coming over at noon and my place is a mess.. /cry

* WarCraft Trivia God! *

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-13-2005, 11:15 AM
Post #2
keithjr

Dread Lord

Keith on Malygos

Merge to them, and make this their home?

folder icon   02-13-2005, 02:07 PM
Post #3
XxHANZO

Official Forum Ninja

Zapthrottle on Turalyon

just create a channel "/join whisperselune" that way everyone can join in the fun. *shrug* I dont mind as long as they have a nifty tabard

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-13-2005, 02:28 PM
Post #4
peppelapuke

Assassin

Peppe on Malygos

This sounds like a great idea as long as some of our lower members aren't forgotten about.
It'd be cool if we could make this their home like Keith said, and finally get some sort of guild website up.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guild...p?guildid=21008

I'm think I've played with some of these guys before. Really friendly people.

veegee1983: wrong convo :-)
----------------------------------------
veegee1983: wait, i got to finger dim a sec
peppelapuke: ok
peppelapuke: I'll pretend that you meant it a different way
veegee1983: shit
Last edited by peppelapuke on 02-13-2005 at 02:58 PM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  

newthread reply StarCraft Wiki
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: