ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net


top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > General Discussion > Serious Discussion > Questions about the Holocaust
Search this Thread:

newthread reply Serious Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Questions about the Holocaust  Pages (2): [1] 2 »
folder icon   04-20-2008, 02:33 AM
Questions about the Holocaust Post #1
CopperMineLord
Banned

Joined: Apr 20 2008
Posts: 24 pos

1) Why is it that when everyone talks about the Holocaust, they talk about the six million Jews that supposedly got murdered? No one talks about the millions of homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, gypsies, Poles, Russians, Ukrainians, Belarussians, and other people who got killed.

What about the millions of soldiers who were American, British, French, or whichever nationality that fought on the side of the Allies during World War II? It seems like they are being marginalized.

It should be the other way around. A memorial should be built to commemorate the dead American soldiers who basically saved their asses from Adolf Hitler.

2) Where did the six million figure come from? Why would Adolf Hitler, fighting a exhausting war on both flanks against Russia and France, even bother transporting them to camps to be gassed and put into ovens? Besides, he planned on sending them to Madagascar, not wasting resources exterminating them.

And where did the six million come from anyway? There weren't even a million in Nazi Germany. Is it even logistically possible to kill six million people in a few years using only gas chambers?

3) How come Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Harry S Truman never mentioned the Holocaust in their journals or memoirs?

Posts: 24 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-20-2008, 08:32 AM
Post #2
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God


Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2001
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 7,905 pospospos

1. Because of the way they were treated. Which was far worse than the rest.
2. Yes, since it was Jews from the entire "German Reich" including Poland, Belarus and USSR which was a whole lot. Through gas chambers and it was several years and several gas chambers. If you go to Auschwitz ( if you believe the hollocaust happened) you can see how effective the Germans were.
3. Do not know. Do not care.

__________________
http://www.ted.com/ - be better.
Posts: 7,905 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-20-2008, 01:42 PM
Post #3
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2001
Location: Quebec,Canada
Posts: 4,980 pospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMineLord

It should be the other way around. A memorial should be built to commemorate the dead American soldiers who basically saved their asses from Adolf Hitler.



Why didnt anyboby think of it before?

Posts: 4,980 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-20-2008, 02:22 PM
Post #4
~Crusader~

Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2001
Location: Candyland
Posts: 2,938 pospos
Mailpouch on Burning Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMineLord
1) Why is it that when everyone talks about the Holocaust, they talk about the six million Jews that supposedly got murdered? No one talks about the millions of homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, gypsies, Poles, Russians, Ukrainians, Belarussians, and other people who got killed.

What about the millions of soldiers who were American, British, French, or whichever nationality that fought on the side of the Allies during World War II? It seems like they are being marginalized.

It should be the other way around. A memorial should be built to commemorate the dead American soldiers who basically saved their asses from Adolf Hitler.


They are included and noted, you are just looking in the incorrect places.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMineLord
2) Where did the six million figure come from? Why would Adolf Hitler, fighting a exhausting war on both flanks against Russia and France, even bother transporting them to camps to be gassed and put into ovens? Besides, he planned on sending them to Madagascar, not wasting resources exterminating them.

And where did the six million come from anyway? There weren't even a million in Nazi Germany. Is it even logistically possible to kill six million people in a few years using only gas chambers?


The numbers came from incredibly precise documentation from national census figures from the countries afflicted and by the Nazis themselves. If you'd actually delve into the documnets of World War II, you'd be able to find these. Including the 6 million Jews, it is believed roughly 11 million people were killed in the holocaust. The reason why the Jews were accented was because they were over 50% of the people murdered.

And Hitler consistently developed new ways to exterminate the people in the concentration camps. Using gas chambers and gigantic ovens is not very expensive, and whether or not Hitler was planning to send them to Madagascar is inmaterial as he didnt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMineLord
3) How come Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Harry S Truman never mentioned the Holocaust in their journals or memoirs?

FDR was in declining health and would be dead before the camps were truly discovered to be a reality in Germany. Why Truman didn't mention them, I don't know, but that really does not matter.

__________________
Dynasties -The Rules
Dynasties: The Dawn -The First Age
Posts: 2,938 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Post #5
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God


Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2001
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 7,905 pospospos

CopperMineLord ... this is your first post. *Judging* You have now been judged you piece of neo-nazi turd.

__________________
http://www.ted.com/ - be better.
Posts: 7,905 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-20-2008, 07:17 PM
Post #6
Kjell Thusaud

War Chief


Avatar

Joined: Aug 21 2003
Location: www.Giraffese.cx
Posts: 4,371 posposposposposhighpos
Micky Mouse on Crack

I to think that americas war effort during the second world war is too marginalized!

When you hear about the soldiers and generals who fought it (wich is only rarely) it is almost only about the Europeans and Japanese, There are no books or movies about the American soldiers, let alone memorials!

I think they deserve more!

Are you aware that there is almost no popcultural references to, for example, the D-day landings!

Scores of American troops died that day, and what have we ever given them back?

__________________
Give a player a fish, and hell probably try to sell it to an NPC fisherman.

Teach a player to fish, and next week hell show up with the book, The Complete Adventuring Fisherman. Hell start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and hell be dual-wielding two fishing poles
Posts: 4,371 posposposposposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-09-2008, 11:14 AM
Post #7
Thorn969

Night Elf Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Jul 30 2001
Location: Tampa, FL, USA
Posts: 1,952 pospospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Thusaud
I to think that americas war effort during the second world war is too marginalized!

When you hear about the soldiers and generals who fought it (wich is only rarely) it is almost only about the Europeans and Japanese, There are no books or movies about the American soldiers, let alone memorials!

I think they deserve more!

Are you aware that there is almost no popcultural references to, for example, the D-day landings!

Scores of American troops died that day, and what have we ever given them back?


Was this post sarcastic?

I'll pretend it is.

In response to CopperMineLord:

As they said, the vast majority of those killed by german extermination and concentration camps were Jewish. 3.8 million people were killed in Polish extermination camps during the war. 80-90% of those are estimated to have been Jews. About a million people died in concentration camps, of which at least 50% were Jews. Another approximately 1.3 million civilians were shot by 'task forces' in Eastern Europe during the German occupation, most of which were Jews. Some number died of poor conditions in Jewish Ghettos or police brutality. The 6 million number comes primarily from estimated Jewish populations in Europe before and after the war, which decreased 67%. However, German records tend to corroberate these numbers relatively well. Almost the entire 3.3 million population of Polish Jews was wiped out.

An additional 7-11.5 million people were executed, most of which were prisoners of war. 2-3 million prisoners of war are estimated to have been killed, 1.8-2 million ethnic Poles, up to 6 million other Slavic peoples, 220,000-500,000 Roma (gypsies), 200,000-250,000 disabled, 80,000-200,000 Freemasons, 5,000-15,000 gay men, and 2,500-5,000 Jehova's Witnesses.

On the other hand, some people consider the Holocaust to only refer to the slaughter of the Jews.

Compared to those kinds of major population losses, British and American military losses are nothing:

The American military lost 416,800 soldiers while the British military lost 382,600 soldiers. Yugoslavia lost 446,000 soldiers, more than either larger country.

Most military deaths, by far, were Russian military deaths, who lost 10.7 million soldiers. China lost 3.8 million soldiers. Germany lost 5.5 million soldiers. Japan lost 2.1 million soldiers.

Last edited by Thorn969 on 05-09-2008 at 11:26 AM.
Posts: 1,952 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-15-2008, 01:58 AM
Post #8
CopperMineLord
Banned

Joined: Apr 20 2008
Posts: 24 pos

How many of you people in this thread live in America just like me? It is obvious that some of you do because you've been trained in political correctness and been trained to not question the Holocaust or Albert Einstein's contributions to science.

Posts: 24 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-15-2008, 06:53 AM
Post #9
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God


Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2001
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 7,905 pospospos

Hahahahaha ... what do you mean by that?

__________________
http://www.ted.com/ - be better.
Posts: 7,905 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-15-2008, 07:19 AM
Post #10
Sammy the Saint

Overlord


Joined: Jan 31 2001
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 5,253 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urin_BloodfaceII
Hahahahaha ... what do you mean by that?
I think he is pointing to the fact that he was educated in the US of A and thus some how justified in his ignorance... But that is just at a guess...

__________________
The Official Forum Saint and Patron Saint of Color
Posts: 5,253 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Post #11
~Crusader~

Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2001
Location: Candyland
Posts: 2,938 pospos
Mailpouch on Burning Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMineLord
How many of you people in this thread live in America just like me? It is obvious that some of you do because you've been trained in political correctness and been trained to not question the Holocaust or Albert Einstein's contributions to science.

So somehow questioning an event with concrete proof or a scientist who had an obvious impact on physics (he probably made the most strides in the field) lends you more credibility?

And political correctness has nothing to do with affirming that the Holocaust did happen.

__________________
Dynasties -The Rules
Dynasties: The Dawn -The First Age
Posts: 2,938 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-16-2008, 01:33 AM
Post #12
CopperMineLord
Banned

Joined: Apr 20 2008
Posts: 24 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crusader~
So somehow questioning an event with concrete proof or a scientist who had an obvious impact on physics (he probably made the most strides in the field) lends you more credibility?

And political correctness has nothing to do with affirming that the Holocaust did happen.


There is evidence that Albert Einstein plagiarized most of his work, except for the work he did on the photoelectric effect.

As for political correctness, if you even question the six million figure in America, people will react as if you're a neo-nazi or something. In some countries, most notably, European countries, you can actually get jailed for that.

Posts: 24 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-16-2008, 02:27 AM
Post #13
~Crusader~

Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2001
Location: Candyland
Posts: 2,938 pospos
Mailpouch on Burning Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMineLord
There is evidence that Albert Einstein plagiarized most of his work, except for the work he did on the photoelectric effect.

As for political correctness, if you even question the six million figure in America, people will react as if you're a neo-nazi or something. In some countries, most notably, European countries, you can actually get jailed for that.


Probably because the estimates are rather accurate. You do know how they figured that number out right? (scroll up)

__________________
Dynasties -The Rules
Dynasties: The Dawn -The First Age
Posts: 2,938 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-16-2008, 06:18 AM
Post #14
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God


Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2001
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 7,905 pospospos

I do not think you will be put in jail. What country? But it is very rude especially when you do not have the numbers. What are they then and where did you get those numbers from?

Same with Einstein ... give us your sources! Or don't you have any?

__________________
http://www.ted.com/ - be better.
Posts: 7,905 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-16-2008, 06:28 AM
Post #15
MeshiMinsh

Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Jan 01 2002
Location: Jethro Tull!
Posts: 2,953 pospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMineLord
There is evidence that Albert Einstein plagiarized most of his work, except for the work he did on the photoelectric effect.

As for political correctness, if you even question the six million figure in America, people will react as if you're a neo-nazi or something. In some countries, most notably, European countries, you can actually get jailed for that.

Eh, what european country? Perhaps Germany, for somewhat obvious reasons, but I can't think of any other.

__________________
"Mankind will not be truly free until the last king has been strangled with the entrails of his last priest."
-Denis Did?rot.
Posts: 2,953 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-16-2008, 09:08 AM
Post #16
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God


Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2001
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 7,905 pospospos

Sorry for being rude. Your just provoking me. You can not utter such claims without adding your sources! Its nonsensical.

__________________
http://www.ted.com/ - be better.
Posts: 7,905 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-16-2008, 10:30 AM
Post #17
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2001
Location: Quebec,Canada
Posts: 4,980 pospos

I know France and Germany will jail you. Probably Austria, too. France's Jean-Marie Le Pen commented on how the gaz chambers were "a point of detail" of History, and he he was fined 50 000. Merely for questioning the importance of the event.

Last edited by Black~Enthusiasm on 05-16-2008 at 10:36 AM.
Posts: 4,980 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-17-2008, 02:06 PM
Post #18
Ultra_punk

Administrator


Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black~Enthusiasm
I know France and Germany will jail you. Probably Austria, too. France's Jean-Marie Le Pen commented on how the gaz chambers were "a point of detail" of History, and he he was fined 50 000. Merely for questioning the importance of the event.

You get one extreme or the other.

In Japan denying the Nanjing massacre or the sexual slavery during the Second World War gains you a couple votes from right-wing groups. In fact you get hit politically, socially and economically to cite all the evidence showing Japanese atrocities during the war. One comic book was portraying Japanese soldiers in Nanjing in 1937 during the massacre as part of some time-travel plot and the comic was immediately retracted from shelves for its "bad portrayal" of Japanese soldiers and "dishonouring" them. I mean the current Japanese Prime Minister pissed off most of East Asia when he said "there is no evidence to suggest the comfort women [sex slaves] were coerced", but hell, he gets to be Prime Minister.

Oh yeah, and stop defending French racism. You know there's no justification for it yet you constantly rally to its defence. You're illogical at best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMineLord
There is evidence that Albert Einstein plagiarized most of his work, except for the work he did on the photoelectric effect.

As for political correctness, if you even question the six million figure in America, people will react as if you're a neo-nazi or something. In some countries, most notably, European countries, you can actually get jailed for that.


North America is pretty much even on the point of the European Holocaust. The Germans kept detailed records of everything they did and even the computers used to count the people massacred. They killed all sorts of people from Communists to the handicapped to Jews. It's not worth it to belittle Jews because perhaps you liked the Blacks better as a minority group. All people are human and murder is wrong. As mentioned before, the number of dead comes from figures in the evidence used during the Nuremberg trials.

Albert Einstein did not plagiarize any work. Perhaps you are mentioning that he did very few actual lab experiments, but he never claimed to have done them, he merely interpreted the results and published his theories and people tested them again. Unless you have some evidence to back up a claim that attacks the international scientific community's general assessment of the situation, all you have is an opinion that is worthless.

__________________

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Post #19
Dark Jester

Overlord


Avatar

Joined: Jul 16 2001
Location: At Home
Posts: 6,109 pospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra_punk
You get one extreme or the other.

In Japan denying the Nanjing massacre or the sexual slavery during the Second World War gains you a couple votes from right-wing groups. In fact you get hit politically, socially and economically to cite all the evidence showing Japanese atrocities during the war. One comic book was portraying Japanese soldiers in Nanjing in 1937 during the massacre as part of some time-travel plot and the comic was immediately retracted from shelves for its "bad portrayal" of Japanese soldiers and "dishonouring" them. I mean the current Japanese Prime Minister pissed off most of East Asia when he said "there is no evidence to suggest the comfort women [sex slaves] were coerced", but hell, he gets to be Prime Minister.

Oh yeah, and stop defending French racism. You know there's no justification for it yet you constantly rally to its defence. You're illogical at best.



North America is pretty much even on the point of the European Holocaust. The Germans kept detailed records of everything they did and even the computers used to count the people massacred. They killed all sorts of people from Communists to the handicapped to Jews. It's not worth it to belittle Jews because perhaps you liked the Blacks better as a minority group. All people are human and murder is wrong. As mentioned before, the number of dead comes from figures in the evidence used during the Nuremberg trials.

Albert Einstein did not plagiarize any work. Perhaps you are mentioning that he did very few actual lab experiments, but he never claimed to have done them, he merely interpreted the results and published his theories and people tested them again. Unless you have some evidence to back up a claim that attacks the international scientific community's general assessment of the situation, all you have is an opinion that is worthless.



C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

__________________
SUPA MINORIN!
My Anime List
Posts: 6,109 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-17-2008, 07:03 PM
Post #20
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2001
Location: Quebec,Canada
Posts: 4,980 pospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra_punk


Oh yeah, and stop defending French racism. You know there's no justification for it yet you constantly rally to its defence. You're illogical at best.



There's no such thing as french racism. You dream up some childish fit-all explanation to a social problem, then you imagine me defending it. You're deluded at best.

Posts: 4,980 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Post #21
CopperMineLord
Banned

Joined: Apr 20 2008
Posts: 24 pos

Part of the reason for this topic is that the Holocaust is always being brought up these days like it's a weapon, especially when talking about the Middle East, Iran, and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (however you spell it).

Another thing that I find highly questionable is Adam Sandler's comedic talent. In my opinion, he's a no-talent hack.

I personally think that the reason Adam Sandler even has a career in Hollywood is because of his heritage.

Posts: 24 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-18-2008, 05:01 AM
Post #22
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God


Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2001
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 7,905 pospospos

You have a vivid imagination. Now give us sources.

__________________
http://www.ted.com/ - be better.
Posts: 7,905 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-18-2008, 05:31 AM
Post #23
Kjell Thusaud

War Chief


Avatar

Joined: Aug 21 2003
Location: www.Giraffese.cx
Posts: 4,371 posposposposposhighpos
Micky Mouse on Crack

Using Adam Sandler as an argument against the Holocaust is reason enough for ridicule.

__________________
Give a player a fish, and hell probably try to sell it to an NPC fisherman.

Teach a player to fish, and next week hell show up with the book, The Complete Adventuring Fisherman. Hell start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and hell be dual-wielding two fishing poles
Posts: 4,371 posposposposposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-19-2008, 07:44 AM
Post #24
Sammy the Saint

Overlord


Joined: Jan 31 2001
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 5,253 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black~Enthusiasm
There's no such thing as french racism. You dream up some childish fit-all explanation to a social problem, then you imagine me defending it. You're deluded at best.
You both have your mental issues but lets put them aside and agree for now that there is racism everywhere as well as some pretty bad social problems in most of the world and focus on the true problem here, this topic... ^_^

I dont even know what it is about anymore... Are people saying that the Holocaust never happened or are they just saying the people focus on the fact that lots of people died too much?... It makes as much sense as my current state of depression.

__________________
The Official Forum Saint and Patron Saint of Color
Posts: 5,253 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-19-2008, 08:54 AM
Post #25
K0d0

Night Elf Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Oct 03 2001
Location: Sweden!!!
Posts: 1,899 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy the Saint
You both have your mental issues but lets put them aside and agree for now that there is racism everywhere as well as some pretty bad social problems in most of the world and focus on the true problem here, this topic... ^_^

I dont even know what it is about anymore... Are people saying that the Holocaust never happened or are they just saying the people focus on the fact that lots of people died too much?... It makes as much sense as my current state of depression.

No, it's about one of Forumsx's member who registeres a new account and lets out his antisemitic views. Who art thou really CopperMineLord?

__________________
Teehee.
Posts: 1,899 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-19-2008, 08:58 AM
Post #26
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God


Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2001
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 7,905 pospospos

I'm entertained.

Sources ...

__________________
http://www.ted.com/ - be better.
Posts: 7,905 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Post #27
l.

Banshee


Joined: Apr 16 2007
Posts: 462 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Thusaud
Using Adam Sandler as an argument against the Holocaust is reason enough for ridicule.

He is, however, reason for a holocaust.

Posts: 462 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Post #28
VeeGee

Grrrr!


Avatar

Joined: Jan 17 2001
Location: Jerusalem
Posts: 3,287 pospospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMineLord
1) Why is it that when everyone talks about the Holocaust, they talk about the six million Jews that supposedly got murdered? No one talks about the millions of homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, gypsies, Poles, Russians, Ukrainians, Belarussians, and other people who got killed.

What about the millions of soldiers who were American, British, French, or whichever nationality that fought on the side of the Allies during World War II? It seems like they are being marginalized.

It should be the other way around. A memorial should be built to commemorate the dead American soldiers who basically saved their asses from Adolf Hitler.

2) Where did the six million figure come from? Why would Adolf Hitler, fighting a exhausting war on both flanks against Russia and France, even bother transporting them to camps to be gassed and put into ovens? Besides, he planned on sending them to Madagascar, not wasting resources exterminating them.

And where did the six million come from anyway? There weren't even a million in Nazi Germany. Is it even logistically possible to kill six million people in a few years using only gas chambers?

3) How come Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Harry S Truman never mentioned the Holocaust in their journals or memoirs?



Well, first of all, The Arizonian (if any of you wondered whose dual account this was), who doesn't talk about the millions of others murdered? The point of World War II actually, and this may come as a shocking surprise, not to stop the holocaust, but to stop Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany from conquering the world. The liberation of the Jews was a secondary objective, out of the circumenstances. I've seen copies of US army documents achknowledging the holocaust, reports of atrocities through witnesses and during WWII, air reconnaissance. FDR and Truman were well aware of it, maybe not to the horrid extent it was later discovered had occured, and who the fuck cares why they never mentioned it in their journals, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Their journals really do not indicate wether or not an event transpired, especially when you look at the unbelievably huge amounts of documentation and proof contradicting your pathetic jive at disproving the holocaust. Where do you get off on it? How?

There are memorials built for all the soldiers who ended their lives fighting this war, no less, maybe even more than those built for Jews. Or do all the memorials built in the states after WWII commomerate the big nosed bankers? I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that was the case.

The six million number is not an accurate numbers. Could be a hundred thousand more, could be a 199 less. Who knows. Some names are lost forever. But there were 3 million Jews in Poland during that time, I think about 95 percent were not account for after the war. Not to talk about the millions of others living in other countries Germany conquered. So the numbers do not pretain to those living in Germany at the time. As for why Hitler decided to exhaust resources by killing Jews whilst fighting two front? Ask him, it's a stupid call, but hey... you know what? That's documented too, that he allocated railways for the transportation of Jews to death camps. A more effective way of slaughter, other than Gas Chambers, was actually burning them in huge ass crematoriums, if you'd ever visit Auschwitz, you'd see exactly how you can wipe off millions of Jews in a few years, especially since it was not the only death camp built, but part of a vast network of Death R' Us shops and stops that were scattered throughout Europe, especially in Poland. Unless you're going to claim all these documents were fabricated, and all the footage is acted and directed by Jews controlling Hollywood studios. Because then you'd be dead on.

__________________
Why won't someone quote me for a change?
CowUltrapunk: i was making love to a java program
dimitri583: i suck dick for food
Posts: 3,287 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Post #29
Pld

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Aug 29 2001
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 4,165 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMineLord
How many of you people in this thread live in America just like me? It is obvious that some of you do because you've been trained in political correctness and been trained to not question the Holocaust or Albert Einstein's contributions to science.

I live in USA(as if that matters on this topic). I must admit they are right and you are wrong. They have said more then enough to prove you wrong.

So do you see what happened there? you being wrong and all?

EDIT: I love USA as well, more so then your god, but that is another topic.

__________________



You can't argue with my ignorance!

VeeGee:"It's like me telling you to snap out of your haemophilia."
Grotghash: "My pinky = god"

blue
Last edited by Pld on 06-03-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Posts: 4,165 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Post #30
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God


Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2001
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 7,905 pospospos

sources!

__________________
http://www.ted.com/ - be better.
Posts: 7,905 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Post #31
Pld

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Aug 29 2001
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 4,165 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urin_BloodfaceII
sources!

you talkin' at me?

__________________



You can't argue with my ignorance!

VeeGee:"It's like me telling you to snap out of your haemophilia."
Grotghash: "My pinky = god"

blue
Posts: 4,165 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2008, 05:13 AM
Post #32
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God


Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2001
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 7,905 pospospos

Nope ... Copper.

__________________
http://www.ted.com/ - be better.
Posts: 7,905 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Post #33
Pld

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Aug 29 2001
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 4,165 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urin_BloodfaceII
Nope ... Copper.

o, well that is a thread stoper asking for sources! no one can find a legit source on what he is saying.

__________________



You can't argue with my ignorance!

VeeGee:"It's like me telling you to snap out of your haemophilia."
Grotghash: "My pinky = god"

blue
Posts: 4,165 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Post #34
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God


Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2001
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 7,905 pospospos

Exactly, and it makes him look like a complete idiot. Hazzaz!

__________________
http://www.ted.com/ - be better.
Posts: 7,905 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Post #35
so and so

Moderator


Avatar

Joined: Jan 29 2001
Location: Boston, for now...
Posts: 5,764 pospospos

Oh, Arizonan, how could you?

__________________
"Do you masturbate to your own rhetoric?" - Kegel
"The irony of this topic makes me want to fist myself with a pinecone." - Dark Jester
"No ones life is that interesting unless it involves war, porn, or zombies." - Urin Bloodface
"Any country that owes their existence to the french doesn't deserve to be a country." - Love
"i only eat yogurt with a minimum ph of 4.5." - Pld
"I had my utensils removed last summer." - Kjell Thusaud
"Fuck reality, I prefer vodka." - Sammy
Posts: 5,764 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  Pages (2): [1] 2 »

newthread reply Serious Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread:

Forum Jump:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On

All times are GMT -5 hours. The time now is 11:31 AM.

ForumsX > General Discussion > Serious Discussion > Questions about the Holocaust

< Contact Us - http://www.forumsx.net - Archive >
Return to Top

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.0 Beta 7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.