ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > General Gaming Discussion > Does anyone know this arcade game?
Search this Thread:

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Does anyone know this arcade game?  
folder icon   07-31-2009, 11:38 PM
Does anyone know this arcade game? Post #1
Earthkanu

Critter

Can someone here help me? I remember an arcade game back in the early nineties, back when they still had arcades in the mall. I can't for the life of me remember its name. What made this arcade game different from all the others was that it was animated (studio/Disney style) not computer-bit animated. Anyway, the game was about a gawky knight rescuing a princess. It was not a shoot-em'-up/fight game, but more like a reflex game. For example, the knight had a sword and everytime the sword flickered, you had to hit the sword button, or if everytime a space on the screen lit up, you pushed the joystick in that direction.

What I still remember about the game was its levels, so maybe this info would help. Level one, the knight was in a garden, Level 2 the knight was being harrassed by an overweight cupid I think. Level 4 was him being in a piano room being chased by a cat playing Beethoven, another level had him in a crypt dealing with mummies. That's all I remember. But the main thing was it was animated. It looked more like a Disney cartoon rather than a traditional bit game. Does any old heads know? I'd appreciate it.

Return to Top  

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: