ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > World Of WarCraft Discussion > I'm the fucking ghost of Felwood. Help me.
Search this Thread:

newthread reply World Of WarCraft Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

I'm the fucking ghost of Felwood. Help me.  
folder icon   06-13-2008, 12:31 AM
I'm the fucking ghost of Felwood. Help me. Post #1
The_Lone_Gunman*

Overlord

Okay, so I get my druid to level 12 and have some quests to do to the west of Moodglade or whatever it's called. Now, I had discovered the flight path but that cost money, and I actually enjoy walking so I figure, I'll just take the scenic route.

Mistake #1

Then I find the cave out of Moodglade, only to come across a level FUCK YOU death furbolg as it's guardian that killed me in two hits. No problem, right? It sucks, but death happens.
Well it seems that since I was in the cave when I died, technically I was in Felwood. I start in the felwood graveyard. the spirit healer is there, but fuck that, I'm not taking the item penalty. I'm a night elf, what's the point in the ghostly speed bonus If I don't use it. And, as I mentioned, I like walking.

Mistake #2

I head towards my body, but once I get there I find out that apparently my body is still in the cave on the OTHER FUCKING SIDE of some impassable mountains. Fuck!
Well it sucks, but I can just take the armor penalty, right? No! At some point my minimap decided that the graveyard would never be useful to a dead guy, and erased my map mark for the spirit healer.

I am too far away from my body to res, I have no guild to help, and I am utterly fucking lost in the land of Deathbolgs, with no hits coming up on google that can help me.

I logged out in the place up north called furpaw villiage, near the lake. If anyone can give me some landmarks/directions so my druid doesn't spend the rest of eternity in purgatory, I would really appreciate it.

P.S. I only have a trial account, and I'm not absolutley sure if I'll keep, but if anyone wants team up to have I have a human paladin and the aforementioned NE druid on Carine, and a lvl 6 Orc Hobo on Maiev.

Be respectful of your superiors, if you have any.~ Mark Twain
Actually, It turns out I'm the President of the Forums, and forgot.
http://forumsx.net/showthread.php?t=26044&page=3&pp=35
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-13-2008, 01:27 PM
Post #2
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

Strawberry on the Shortcake

its been a long time since ive been in Felwood, but as i recall there is a cave path from Felwood to Winterspring called Timbermaw Hold, and one offshoot of the path is the cave that leads to Moonglade, so try searching around in NE Felwood for that(try to go up in elevation--as i recall the entrance to the cave is pretty high up).

also, as for leaving Moonglade, there is a free flight path out for Druids--look around Starbreeze Village a bit.

folder icon   06-13-2008, 03:08 PM
Post #3
~Crusader~

Ranger

Mailpouch on Burning Legion

Since you're in Felwood, you'll have to travel through the cave in the northeastern part of the map. There are two paths to take in the cave just a little bit after you enter. You'll take the bottom one (sort of veers to the left) to get to Moonglade. Once you get back into Moonglade you'll have to find your body in there, or a spirit healer.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  

newthread reply World Of WarCraft Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: