ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > World Of WarCraft Discussion > Most powerful being in Azeroth?
Search this Thread:
Who is supreme?
You may not vote on this poll
Arthas [ 2 ] polls/bar2-l.gifpolls/bar2.gifpolls/bar2-r.gif 16.67%
Medivh [ 3 ] polls/bar3-l.gifpolls/bar3.gifpolls/bar3-r.gif 25.00%
Sargeras [ 6 ] polls/bar4-l.gifpolls/bar4.gifpolls/bar4-r.gif 50.00%
Other? [ 1 ] polls/bar5-l.gifpolls/bar5.gifpolls/bar5-r.gif 8.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%

newthread reply World Of WarCraft Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Most powerful being in Azeroth?  
folder icon   07-23-2006, 11:04 PM
Most powerful being in Azeroth? Post #1
The_Lone_Gunman*

Overlord

Now that a lot of the heroes of the Warcraft universe are either dead, insane, or Night Elves (suck it Tyrande) there are only a couple of real powerhouses left. I wonder which of them is the most powerful. Personally, I'm betting on Arthas. Sargeras has been defeated before, and we don;t really know what happened to Medivh, so that leaves him.

Thoughts?

Be respectful of your superiors, if you have any.~ Mark Twain
Actually, It turns out I'm the President of the Forums, and forgot.
http://forumsx.net/showthread.php?t=26044&page=3&pp=35
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-24-2006, 03:41 AM
Post #2
Knight of Ni

Stoned Troll Fanatic

Blizzard has said that currently, Illidan is the most powerful boss in the coding for WoW, but also the RPG books say that Arthas is the most powerful being ever to walk Azeroth. I'm not totaly sure how much we can count on that, but it's all I know.

folder icon   07-24-2006, 05:47 AM
Post #3
Funderbunk

Farseer

Currently? I'm gonna go with Arthas on this one.

Though it could be one of the Dragons.

Of all time? I suspect it would be Sargeras.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-24-2006, 02:05 PM
Post #4
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

Strawberry on the Shortcake

i think if Sargeras were to regain his full strength hed whoop the shit out of Arthas.

and i think Medivh is gone for good.

folder icon   07-25-2006, 05:49 AM
Post #5
Funderbunk

Farseer

Isn't Sargeras dead? That's what I always gathered from the WarCraft II Manual: Sargeras, before death, bonded with Medivh in his mother's womb, which is the only way his essence endured. I always figured that was why it was called Sargeras' TOMB.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-25-2006, 12:31 PM
Post #6
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

Strawberry on the Shortcake

i was pretty sure a vestige of Sargeras is still around, and he could probably be revived.

folder icon   07-26-2006, 03:36 AM
Post #7
Yuber8900

Knight

Sargeras' avatar was defeated not his real body.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Post #8
Silencer-7

The People's Champion

Valkor on Whisperwind

Sargeras in his full form is pretty much the most powerful being in the WoW universe, seeing as how he was not only a Titan, but one of the most powerful of the Titans. He probably gained power too with his consumption of magic.

4000 posts means i gotta do 4000 chicks... yes, thats the advantage of a high post count! - dimitri

Well i banned suckmyballs today, although he has an enticing name i just had to ban him. - Ultrapunk

Your punctuation, especially the quadruple comma,,,, fascinates me. - TheMadMac
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   09-27-2006, 05:17 PM
Post #9
kiljaeden

Night Elf Ranger

Ghonth on Aeries Peak

Am I the only one that's gonna stand up for Medivh? He'd beat the crap outta anyone else with one arm tied...somewhere...I dunno, think of something

To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to talk to God. - Stephen

Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy. - 2 Nephi 2:25, Book of Mormon

If it wiggles, then it's biology; if it stinks, then it's chemistry; and if it doesn't work, then it's physics.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   09-29-2006, 03:05 AM
Post #10
Ravenclaw2099

Abomination

What of the Old Gods? The remaining three of them could make mincemeat out of Sargeras. But when it coems to one on one, It could possibly go either way. SAregeras has consumed alot of power sicne his corruption, so its hard to say.

As for Medivh, I do have to give him props too. HEll, even Deathwing feared the little tiny human, and he was a freaking Aspect. That's gotta count for something!

Many Americans chose Bush for a second term. Most of them choose to call themselves Republicans. I choose to call them stupid. - True Neutral

When push comes to shove, knock the bitch out instead.

this world isn't run by the prince of darkness, it's run by his brother, the prince of stupidity
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   09-29-2006, 05:13 PM
Post #11
kiljaeden

Night Elf Ranger

Ghonth on Aeries Peak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenclaw2099
As for Medivh, I do have to give him props too. HEll, even Deathwing feared the little tiny human, and he was a freaking Aspect. That's gotta count for something!

Amen, brotha!

To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to talk to God. - Stephen

Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy. - 2 Nephi 2:25, Book of Mormon

If it wiggles, then it's biology; if it stinks, then it's chemistry; and if it doesn't work, then it's physics.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-24-2009, 08:55 AM
Post #12
helma
Banned

Relative to the recent discussion about two well-known characters in the Warcraft universe battling it out, Kobrakaii asks on the forums who the strongest being in the entire Warcraft Universe is.

There's lots of Warlock jokes (my favorite is the thought that the first Warlock with a 41-point Demonology talent will be the most powerful in the known Azeroth universe), "any pally for 8 seconds," the expected suggestion of Arthas the Lich King, and even a mention of High Overlord Saurfang (who, with that link, might replace Captain Placeholder as my new favorite NPC). In the end, the debate basically comes down between Sargeras on the bad side (he's a fallen Titan who's become the main villain in Warcraft lore) and Elune on the good side-- even though her identity in Azeroth as the "God" of the Night Elves isn't quite clear even inside the Blizzard offices. Sargeras, however, is currently trapped in an "unbeing" state, so the title probably goes to the Titans, a group of beings who oversee the Universe (and eat old gods like C'thun for lunch-- the Master's Glaive in Darkshore is a remnant of the Titans' power).

Of course, as Drysc points out later in the thread, Chris Metzen is really the most powerful being in the Warcraft universe. Way to ruin the fun, Drysc.
--------------
French Oak Flooring
Home Furnishings Decor

Last edited by helma on 05-14-2009 at 07:31 AM.
folder icon   04-25-2009, 01:55 AM
Post #13
Kjell Thusaud

War Chief

Micky Mouse on Crack

Excuse me while I have a strange interlude...

Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-28-2009, 03:39 AM
Post #14
jenifer
Banned

I have to agree, the most powerful is Alexstrasza...
After all, she pretty much controls life itself... Can't get too much more powerful than that
forgotten warrior
digital backs

Return to Top  

newthread reply World Of WarCraft Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: