ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > General Gaming Discussion > Good replay
Search this Thread:

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Good replay  
folder icon   06-05-2003, 10:41 PM
Good replay Post #1
Menofhonor

Tauren

Even though my opponents sucked a good 2v1 victory is still fun. We sacrificed my allys base for and ud mine and workers. Looking back it probably wasn't very smart but oh well. I though we had lost but I wasn't going to give up. Good thing they didn't really know how to play and the "gg noob" didn't help them either. If you looking for gosu players dont watch but it is entertaining.

w3g.gifAttachment: good comeback.w3g (68513 bytes, 41 views)

folder icon   06-06-2003, 06:11 AM
Post #2
TBG

Headhunter

good one

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-06-2003, 07:36 AM
Post #3
WhoaGod

Wyvern Rider

Gonna dl and watch this game later, if it'll help me get into the mind of meno. Sry about our game yesterday, grandma had to use the phone and when she picked it up i got disconnected. You better be on tonight so we can finish our game! Must reveal to the world my gosu humans!

folder icon   06-06-2003, 08:41 AM
Post #4
Menofhonor

Tauren

She was probably the reason we kept lagging from time to time.

folder icon   06-06-2003, 09:54 AM
Post #5
WhoaGod

Wyvern Rider

Yeah... Anyway i'll c you tonight! *Hears the announcer say* "Lez get rdy to rumble!"

folder icon   06-06-2003, 12:17 PM
Post #6
Gaggin

Arch Druid

Velentris on Shadowsong

I haven't watched it, by why did you sacrifice the base? I once won a 4v4 when it was me alone against 4 opponents. I was on a roll, and they failed to adapt. It's amazing how effective cheap ranged can be when you throw junk meat shields in front to draw the enemy away.

folder icon   06-06-2003, 12:22 PM
Post #7
XanTerD

Catapult

Cool game.

I thought they would have had a better chance if they tried to contain you maybe instead of heading in there, but with 3 ballistas I'm sure they thought they had the game won. You had some great micro in there, especially after you killed 2-3 of their heroes with only two of your own.

I guess the biggest sticking point they had was the fact that you had tier 3 while they were both still at tier 1 headed to tier 2, so when they attacked you already had access to docs and healing wards. And especially when you won that first battle your heroes lvl'd up pretty hard except I think you lost one in the end.

The one problem I have, and its something I see a lot in team games I guess, is when someone doesn't have a gameplan. Because I watched the undead player and he was building every type of unit it seemed. At one point he had ghouls, fiends, necros, aboms and wagons sitting around, except he had one of each. Then the NE player had ballistas, talons of the wind, chims and all sorts of things building all at once. Maybe they were just reeling and finding a counter since they were basically getting owned towards the end of the game.

I say this since I played a team game the other night where my teammate (lvl 9) was doing sort of the same thing. Even though we saw that our opponent was massing hunts/archers, my teammate was building hunts, archers, chims, dryads, talons and bears. Seriously, he had all of those units, and it really spread out our armies' effectiveness to counter the other teams.

Anyways, great job Meno. Ownage! =)

"Life moves on, whether we act as cowards or heroes. Life has no other discipline to impose, if we would but realize it, than to accept life unquestioningly. Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serves to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil, can become a source of beauty, joy and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such."
- Henry Miller
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-06-2003, 12:37 PM
Post #8
TBG

Headhunter

Hey dont u have some more replays from 1.06? I love to watch em If not, save the replay of ur next good game

Return to Top  

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: