ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > World Of WarCraft Discussion > What is associated with world of warcraft?
Search this Thread:

newthread reply World Of WarCraft Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

What is associated with world of warcraft?  
folder icon   04-16-2009, 04:13 AM
What is associated with world of warcraft? Post #1
qaokpl
Banned

Alright, I give. I'm out of time and horribly stumped. I'm trying to pick up a gift for a friend and all he's into is world of warcraft. But he already has all the expansions. Is there anything associated with the game world of warcraft that isn't an expansion pack that I could get him?

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-16-2009, 01:04 PM
Post #2
Grotghash

Knight

This is a problem which can be solved very easily. Just search it on Amazon or Ebay. There's all kinds of apparel, figures, books, etc you could get him. You could even buy him a new character if he's into that.

You friended me on facebook a few months ago. I didnt know who you were then and i still dont now. Probably because its hard to get to know someone in tri-month intervals. That, or you have the personality of drywall. Except that i can atleast talk to the walls when im high. You were obviously hiding somewhere jerking off when God was passing out personalities." -dimitri583
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-22-2009, 08:40 PM
Post #3
kpxada

Critter

If he's really into WoW, you can try hooking him onto the old RTS games, (Warcraft and Warcraft II) and of course, Warcraft III. These games provide a good portion of story that WoW is based on. Warcraft 3 can be bought in a battle chest, but Warcraft and Warcraft 2, you'd probably have to find an online download of it or try and get a hold of the old CDs and try installing them, though I don't think those two games will work on Vista, work for XP though.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  

newthread reply World Of WarCraft Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: