ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > General Discussion > RPG Forum > SEA'THUS: signups
Search this Thread:
sea'thus!?
You may not vote on this poll
Hell ya, i've been missing that for a while now! [ 10 ] polls/bar2-l.gifpolls/bar2.gifpolls/bar2-r.gif 90.91%
nah, not worth the troubele, not interested anymore [ 0 ] polls/bar3-l.gifpolls/bar3.gifpolls/bar3-r.gif 0%
tell me more first, then i'll join. [ 1 ] polls/bar4-l.gifpolls/bar4.gifpolls/bar4-r.gif 9.09%
maybe later, i like the idea, but not able to join right now. [ 0 ] polls/bar5-l.gifpolls/bar5.gifpolls/bar5-r.gif 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%

newthread reply RPG Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

SEA'THUS: signups  Pages (2): [1] 2 »
folder icon   06-11-2003, 02:13 PM
SEA'THUS: signups Post #1
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

whose interested in me restarting the ever popular and ever origanal RPG/storybook known as Sea'thus.

this has been started twice in the past, each time it received massive interest within the first 2 days, i don't know how many of you here were around for it but thats irrevelant.

i will update at least 1 time a day maybe more if i have time. in the past it was shut down for either groundings or social life, but this time i know i will be able to drop by once a day.

any interests? if you want to know more ask here and i will give more detail, or ask Grunt and he will be more then happy to fill you in.

NOTE: this time it takes place long before the other two, before even the first book.

interests?

Я ни псих или героя

Listen to my words. Fear not for I am an Angel, I Love you and I will guide you. ~ Malkavian Bible

"I am only a Product of your Necessity"
~ Jack The Prophet, The Book of Jack
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-11-2003, 02:29 PM
Post #2
Dark Jester

Overlord

Weee, i remember when it first started! anywho, i want in.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-11-2003, 03:15 PM
Post #3
Jeltz

Demi-God

I want to hear more, but I am in because i trust that jackdaw is making a good RPG.

I eat robots for breakfast with syrup A(CBRT)
Show me! show you! Kikkomaan!

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-11-2003, 03:36 PM
Post #4
MeshiMinsh

Ranger

i have never wxperienced sea'thus!

*signs up!*

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-11-2003, 04:31 PM
Post #5
Sentinel

Farseer

Yes I want to be in this one. I'll probably end up using the same charcter I used in the last one. He was a badass.

folder icon   06-11-2003, 07:39 PM
Post #6
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

Yeah Ill join.

folder icon   06-11-2003, 08:43 PM
Post #7
Sola

Critter

You bet im in ol'chap.

I guess with this account im not breaking my prmise of never posting again until I return from working in alberta, when college will restarte.

folder icon   06-11-2003, 11:25 PM
Post #8
the 1 eyed fool

Assassin

I WAS HERE IN BOTH OF THEM
i jsut wasnt in the first
BUT DAMN IT PUT ME IN IT FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN START IT ALREADY GOD
WHY HASNT IT STARTED

sorry i had to spaz out

and ill be the same character i can talk you to about my secerts
later on

folder icon   06-12-2003, 12:35 AM
Post #9
Tainted Blood

Tauren

I'll certainly join, jackdaw. The last installment I took part in really had me hooked. So sign me up.

Those with no concept of time have no understanding of death.

Can you see the world drowning in it's own despondency or have your eyes been sewn shut for too long.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-12-2003, 12:03 PM
kickass! Post #10
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

glad i have so much interest, great to have everyone.

alright, i'm trying to make a decision here....

i was thinking about starting this time before they even get to the island of sea'thus, back in the great desert. where as this RPG wouold travel through the prequal i have in mind to the islands.

or since you all seem to want to play your origanal charactors, we could just do this one from where the last to were started....with slightly altered plot lines of course.

i need you all to decide.

(also, does anyone have a copy of the charactor sheet thingy i had last time, everything got lost when the forums changed....)

Я ни псих или героя

Listen to my words. Fear not for I am an Angel, I Love you and I will guide you. ~ Malkavian Bible

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-12-2003, 12:33 PM
Post #11
Jeltz

Demi-God

Since I have not played Seathus I have no opinion. But I can only find one of the Seathus RPGs. is the other one gone?

Sea'thus 2?
Another Sea'thus thread

Last edited by Jeltz on 06-12-2003 at 01:07 PM.
folder icon   06-12-2003, 01:56 PM
Post #12
the 1 eyed fool

Assassin

umm the orginal seathus i think got to lost to the forums when we it crashed and stuff and got deleted

folder icon   06-12-2003, 02:00 PM
Post #13
Jeltz

Demi-God

That is what I think too.

folder icon   06-12-2003, 02:02 PM
Post #14
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

Jeltz, i love you, those are the to links i needed!
you will be blessed with a bonus in this RPG now.

everyone needs to decide how i should do this, the past or the last RPGs settings....choose.

Я ни псих или героя

folder icon   06-12-2003, 02:06 PM
Post #15
Jeltz

Demi-God

For me either would do. It might be better by making it a prelude since it was that you originallly planned and have thought of the most. But It might also be better if we do it after the first two rpgs since much is decided in those two and we don't have to worry about chaning the past. I don't know what is best since I have not played the earlier RPGs.

folder icon   06-12-2003, 03:23 PM
Post #16
the 1 eyed fool

Assassin

jack do whate ver you want to do ill come up with a new character

folder icon   06-12-2003, 09:06 PM
Post #17
Altherak

Tauren

definately joining

folder icon   06-12-2003, 11:18 PM
Post #18
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

ok, i'm gonna wait 24 hours for the others to decide on time thingy....but may i recamend choosing the prequal, i have an entire epic story planned out with new mythology, new classes, and new spells. garanteed to be far more challenging and ingrossing then the last.

Я ни псих или героя

folder icon   06-12-2003, 11:56 PM
Post #19
the 1 eyed fool

Assassin

then do the one your tihnking of damn it

folder icon   06-12-2003, 11:57 PM
Post #20
Sentinel

Farseer

I'll go for the prequel, but woiuld it be possinle to use the ideas from my last charcter. It's not like he was a big part of Sea'Thus history or something. Maybe it could be the ancestor of my last charcter.

folder icon   06-13-2003, 03:36 AM
Post #21
Tainted Blood

Tauren

I may be creating a new character. Being a vampire is so tempting though. Where do we post character details?

Those with no concept of time have no understanding of death.

Can you see the world drowning in it's own despondency or have your eyes been sewn shut for too long.
folder icon   06-13-2003, 03:40 AM
Post #22
Jeltz

Demi-God

Tainted I think that we post charcter details when jackdaw has decided on the setting. I think that he should go with the prequel.

folder icon   06-13-2003, 05:50 AM
Post #23
Dark Jester

Overlord

Prequel! You reccomended it !

folder icon   06-13-2003, 12:54 PM
Post #24
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

alright, prequal it is....now for a bit of mythology....

their are three great dragons that both rule and protect the lands called 'earth'.

the Lunar Goddess

the Solar God

the Garden Keeper

The lunar goddess is the dragoness of arts and music, of both dreams and abstract thought, and the keeper of Arcane skills. it is said that within her deep temple in the east resides the secrets to the greattest of all arcane art.
She is told to be a great long dragon sleek in form with perfect pale scales painted all over her body, with a flawless silver underbelly and two silver horns protruding from her skull. her eyes are like to stars, and her breathe is sweet like nector.

The Solar God is the dragon of War and Emotion, of life and death, of vast knowledge regarding man kind, but mainly of war. his temple is far to the west: where the sun sets, it is said that any that can recieve his blessing will be granted in combat all of his strength and skill. he is said to resemble a massive dragon of gold, mighty and nobel by appearance, with his wings perpetually conflaggerated with fire, and his eyes burning like the hotest of embers...

The Garden's Keeper, perhaps the strangest of all the gods. a colosus by no exaggeration he stands three times the size of the sun god. his entire body is a earth brown with thousands of giant spaced scale like stones. a thick coat of moss and leaves grows down his spine, and thousands of long roots hang down from his underbelly as apposed to the smooth metalic scales of other dragons. his claws are an obsidean glass and pools of water form with his every step. his four gigantic wings are covered in sand on the top, but beuatiful gems on the bottem. six horns made of diamond stick from out of his skull...and his eyes shine with a strange Wise glow, a bluish green that shows great age and wisdom. this is the god of life, the god of birth and rebirth, of philosophy and wisdom. of earth.

***********'

these are the dragon gods, do not choose which one you want to 'primarily' woship as of yet. just begin thinking about them, these are the three rulers that in great battle created the desert. (this RPG takes place in a massive desert that stretches on almost forever.) and this is the backbone to all the traditions and people of the desert. so try to understand this to understand the people.

Я ни псих или героя

folder icon   06-13-2003, 04:29 PM
Post #25
MeshiMinsh

Ranger

i'm a bit late, but i want to state my (worthless ) oppinion. PREQUEL!

and i'm looking forward to playing!!

folder icon   06-13-2003, 09:01 PM
Post #26
Phantom X

Tauren

Well, I want in. I was in the second one, and I want to use the same character, and since I“m immortal and allready dead, I can! Here“s my original character signup, with some changes to fit this version of Sea“Thus. I will be modifying it as jackdaw gives more info.

Name: Phantom
Class: Wraith
Style: Shadow Mage
Weapons: Blade of Darkness, Dyth'sek (my dagger)
Armor: Cloak of Burning Death (not really armor)
Craft: Shadow Magic
Loyalty: Evil
Blood line: Spirit of a evil shadow mage who who died in battle. Though I don't even have blood by god's sake!
Clothing: See Avatar
Appearance: See Avatar
Status: Leader of a (still in formation) army of spirits and specters of all kinds.

Skills:

-Master Swordsman
-Powerfull Shadow Magic
-Invisibility (Can go invisible....can't be attacked, but can't attack)
-Materialization (Can materialize, or de-materialize any inanimate object with his mark on it. His weapons for example)
-Soul Absorbtion (I can absorb the souls of the dead, and either consume them to heal myself and increase my power, or give them shape as Wayward Spirits)
-Shadow Calling (By concentrating, I can darken and area and cover it in shadows for a while, Increasing my power and blocking the sun)

Connections: 4 Wayward Spirits, 2 Death Specters, and a Banshee.

Life Style: A cold blooded and pityless murderer, I plan to reach the temples of all three dragons, and one by one, overthow them and absorb their power. After destroying the dragons and taking their power, I will becoming all-powerfull and the owner of this world....and get revenge on the wizards who destroyed me when I was human. Then, I will of course, blight the land, and make it a haven for the dead....wich I will rule eternaly.

Characteristics: Powerfull shadow magics, increased power when fighting in the dark, Irritated by the sun, floats, can pass through walls (I'm a wraith after all)

*STOP READING NOW*

Only applies for participating chimps, biting chimps may cause cancer or liver failure, as well as several other unknown side effects.
folder icon   06-14-2003, 12:51 PM
Post #27
Altherak

Tauren

i want the prequal

and can we do characters now, if so this is mine

Name: Jaden
Class: High Gaurdian
Style: Warrior
Weapons:
-Demons Bane-Sword-
-Shadows Bane-Sword-
Armor:
-
Craft: Shadow Magic
Loyalty: Neutral
Blood Line: Race of men who guard the world from danger
Clothing:
-See Avatar
Appearance:
-See Avatar

Skills:
-Master Swordsman
-Fire Magic
-Master Tracker
-Healing
-Herbs

Connections: Mage, 3 Guardians,

Life Style: A wanderer lending help where ever he can. He is always on the look for something that might destroy the balance of the world. To help mantain the balance of the world he will do what ever he can to restore balance.

Characteristics: See Life Style. He is resitant to heat and and cold, and is strong and fast.

is there any more stuff you will add jackdaw
can you worship more than 1 dragon

folder icon   06-14-2003, 01:46 PM
Post #28
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

yes, its recamended to worship all three dragons, you just need to choose your primary dragon.

i'm working out the different tribes you'll be choosing between (instead of islands). and i'm working out a few unique classes to this RPG.

it may take a while so stand by patiently.
thankyou.

Я ни псих или героя

folder icon   06-18-2003, 12:33 AM
Post #29
GFunkMonk89

Grunt

I wasn't in any of the previous ones, so that should be enough reason why it is a necessity having me in here

Basic Data
Name: Odin "The Ox" Blain'Thor
Height: 6'10
Weight: 450 pounds
Class: Paladin
Style: Warrior
Weapon:
Prisonment of Loki - Broad Sword
The MarkMaker - Warhammer
Armor: Mail of Many Men
Craft: Battle-Aiding Magic(Spells to aid him and/or his allies during battle)
Loyalty: Neutral(It depends on what he is doing for the Solar God and whether it is for the good or the bad)
Clothing: He rarely wears anything else other than his equipment he has during battle, unless he is dwelling at his home. But mainly rusty, old armor.
Appearance: Similiar that to the Paladin in WC3, cept with that look of Gimli from LotR and many scars and streaks of grey on his beard and hair. Big boned and muscular.
Status: Captain and quite well-famed warrior. Known to do anything, ass risky as they may be, to please that of his great master, The Solar God(What a name lol j/k)

Abilities

*Well-Rounded Warrior(though at ebst with the broad or long sword)
*Rage(Goes Berserk during harsh battles, doesn't seem to have control over himself, but becomes a major powerhouse)
*Attraction of the MarkMaker(Able to hurl this heavy weapon. As once it reaches it's destination, successful or not, it shifts around and returns to him like a boomerang)
*Blacksmithing
*Unique magic made especially/only for battle
*Gradual Regeneration

(am sort of confused by this, as never used this in any RPG I've been in, which is alot, but I'll use the other two profiles to aid me in this hehe)
Connections: White Mage, Warlock, 2 Cataphracts, AxeThrower

Life Style: A warrior addicted to battle. He constantly wanders the vast desert in search of that one warrior capable of sparring with. Is greatly loyal to that of the SOlar God. A kind and gentle man, and consistently respects even peers and any faithful and optimistic warrior whether it be a novice or expert.

Characteristics: Slow, but heavy and enduring warrior. Rare seeing anyone capable of going on the offense with this warrior. Immune to some negative spells and can sometimes cause small fissures or tremors when jumping at high lengths.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-18-2003, 11:53 AM
Post #30
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

Glad you could join us,
EVERYONE: everyone that wishes to join needs to develop their charactor now....

Character creation!

(I’m flexible: almost anything will work)
Class: (example: see classes)
Style: (example: melee, ranged, magic, stealth…ect ect)
Weapon: (must fit style, must be reasonably accurate to the time)
Craft: optional (black smithing, pottery, something useful, but not important)
Island: *not available* which island you want to be a part of
Loyalty: (good/bad/neutral) [if neutral, what side do you lean to]
Blood line: (what tribe do you descend from)
Clothing: (the garb you wear) your in a desert
Appearance: how you look
Status: what rank in society (poor, trash, respected, royal…ect)
Skills: (select any 5 major skills of your choice)
(Example: master swordsman [anyone can USE a sword, not all are masters], marksman, assassin, infiltration….ect…ect…)
Connections: how many contacts can help you through the game (list them)
Life style: who you are, main details of personality.
Characteristics: your merits/flaws (Example: fear of spiders, or anger, prejudice…)

And that’s it for now….there might be some later….

(note: this thread will become the official rules/creatin thread)

Blood Lines

Slan'set (dragon/evil)
an old trib that believed in using the great dragons as a weapon, not an object of worship. they believed that the human race was meant to be the greatest of all rulers, and so attempted this dream with all forms of military. known to be ruthless and cold against any who hold different beliefs
symbol: black dragon on white sphere
their ruler has no name, his prescence is enough. this people have some of the most profound stargeties of warfare and have trained/enslaved many waring dragons. (NOTE: as the dragons are prisoners you do not get the dragon's skills/bonuses) despite the lose of dragon magic, they more then make up for it with their unique skills of warfare.
merits:
multiple weapon skills (can learn 3 different weapons)
advanced leader (born leader and stratagist in combat)
opportunist (sees opporunities others would miss, can take the opportunity)
Hunter (can capture and possibly enslave wild animals)

flaws:
magically inept (can use little to no magic, start out with none.) NOTE: can learn magic
cannot use dragon magic* (most people after bonding to a dragon get dragon magic, not in this case) *not available right now
prejudice (judge everyone that does not share their beliefs to be lesser and insignificant)
Classes available: (see classes later on)
*Sand runner (see classes)
dragon slayer (bonus against dragons/dragon riders)
desert tracker (skilled hunter and tracker of both desert life and people)

Slan'jesu (dragon/good)
a tribe that worships the dragons, they believed that humans were put here to help the greater creatures of the world...they lived in constant awe of the dragons, and practiced dragon magics. they were only aggresive in defense of dragons
symbol: white dragon on black sphere
their rulers name is "Hyperius Yie Slanue" (emperor of the dragon), a wise and war ready ruler, although he knows when it is best to lower his sword. a well respected tribe that delved deep in dragon lore and magics. said that all their noble-men have a single drop of dragon blood in them.
Merits:
Dragon Bond (begin with a baby dragon that you are bonded to, have telekinetic connections to)
Dragon lore (knowledge of dragons and their kind, a understanding of dragons kind, as well as how to heal dragons and speak with them)
Dragon Magics (advanced potential magic used by dragons and their kin, now used also by man)
Honor (extreme honor that sometimes prohibits better judgement)
Dragon blood (can heal extremely fast, and can sense magic practiced within a certain range)

Flaws:
Honor (captures respect and trust, but sometimes filters out common sense)
Dragon Loyalty (extremely protective of the dragon gods and tradition, to a almost fanatical/violent point)
Judgement (will not kill or execute petty felons without trial first)

(both the above became the mountain island)

Anubis clan (anubis was the egyption god that caried the dead)
a small outcast clan, they developed a form of "necromance" using the blood and bones of the dead (or living ) they suposedly died out long ago...but rumor speaks of a "half blood", that the last dying man of this tribe mixed his blood with another. they are very cold and tend to hate most other people. they also believe that nothing is more potent then dragon blood/bones.
symbol: a white upside down dragon upon a black background.
Their ruler is unknown
EXTRA: this is a strange race of half-lives, 'vampires' if you will (i didn't just do this for tainted, this is how its been a long time). they mix their blood by injecting dragon blood and drinking a specific spiders venom at the same time, killing the flesh but saving the soul.
Merits:
anti-poison (not effected by poison or sickness)
undead (not effected by fatigue or emotions)
undead death (only killed by either magic, severing the head, or ravaging the heart)
unatural healing (heal faster, recover faster)
undead qualities (stealth and silence, and can pounce large distances, extreme strength.)
Flaws:
Sun sickness (considerably weaker while in direct contact with the sun or magic fire 'can not use magic, many other weaknesses')
Hunger (must drink X amount of blood per day or fall into comatose state)
magic weakness (weak to various forms of magic)
day blind (cannot see as well in bright lights)

Rae clan (rae was the egyption god of the sun)
this clan held reverance to the stars (and sun), they were the most common clan, and practiced the readings of the stars. they had a large military, but generally used them to "good". respected the dragons, but neither worshiped nor hated them. became the leading clan.
symbol: a black bird on a golden sphere (sun)
Merits:
Divine readings (can read fortunes through the stars, can read the weather/skies)
Nobility (respected by all clans, can gather support anywhwere)
leadership (great at gathering men and leading them, even if never led these men before)
Flaws:
Weak Solo Fighting (if fighting by self they become slightly weaker)
Reputation (anything done wrong or good will be greatly exaggerated and spread quickly)
Purpose Bound (once they give their word they are bound till the aggrement is fulfilled.)

desert scorpian clan (assasins)
a rogue clan, trained group of assasins and cut throats, they have a demented taste of honor, and will rather die then fail. by tradition, they never where armor...rather use stealth. are known to hide completely under sand dunes, only to strike upwards on the victums. developed advanced poisons and were nomad.
Symbol: Black Scorpian on white background
Merits:
Stealth (can sneak at night virtually unseen in shadows)
agility (extremely quick and skilled in acrobatics)
Poisons (vast knowledge in venoms and poisons)
Lie (can almost always pass a lie or decieve someone)
Flaws:
No Armor (cannot wear armor at all)
Weak in Melee fights (cannot fight in duels)
magically inept (can use very little magic)

sat'slan (anti-dragon)
a clan that feared and hated dragons, they believed that dragons were really demon spawn, if not demons themselves. constantly ploted ways to kill off the dragons...but usually failed. developed a form of netting used to capture dragons...
had an army, but rarely won a battle.
Symbol: red dragons claw with black knife through it
Merits:
Dragon Slaying (have developed techniques to slay dragons)
Anti-mount (skilled against all forms of mounted enimies)
Flaws:
hatred (once they hate someone/something they risk almost everything to 'fix' the problem)
no Mount (cannot use mount)
reputation (looked poorly upon by other clans)

tee'flo (leading water)
a tribe dedicated to the findings of water (in the desert). they never had an army, but a ring of elementalists, speicialized in water/wind/ice type elements. later broke up into different branches (for each element) at one point were considered holy for the ability to call down water. one was at almos every clan.
Symbol: a white rain drop on blue background
Merits:
Elements (vast knowledge of elements)
Magic sense (can feel elemental magics)
Water seeker (can find hidden water)
Healer (know much about healing)
Flaws:
weak with arcane (weak with non-elemental magic)
no marksmen (not trained in projectiles)
no armor (cannot wear armor)

tee'shine (leading fire)
a tribe that relied on the holiness of fire. believed that the only way to save a sinner was with the "purity of fire" (a nasty practice) had a small militia like army, but mainly relied on fire magics. became fire elementalists.
Symbol:white flame on black background
Merits:
Fire magic (superior with fire magic
Fire resistance (immune to all save dragon fire)
Blade masters (skilled with single handed long swords)
Zeal (can gather strength from faith)
Flaws:
Overly Zealous (zeal gets im in trouble)
Obsessive (belives in the purification of mankind...usually through fire)
Feared (most clans fear/hate them)

Tribe of the earth
a tribe dedicated completely to magic (not elements), plain regular arcane arts. could minipulate nature and neutral magic (shields, energy, mind control...ect ect) believed to have split into two sects, one is the "tribe of the earth", the other practiced green magics.
symbol: Black mountain on red circle
Merits:
Arcane knowledge (knows about arcane arts and about lore and legands)
Arcane Arts (skilled in arcane magic)
protective magics (defensive magics)
Flaws:
Weak with elements (weak in elemental magics)
Weak with blades (cannot use bladed weapons with skill)
cannot use dragon magic (weak with dragon magic)

*Special*
(MORE INFO LATER)
tribe of the lunar dance
a small and rarely seen tribe of warrior priests, they lived directly in the temple of the great goddess dragon of the moon. little is known of them.

Tribe of the Solar war
a small yet violent race of bezerkers and savages, although honorable they are dangerous beyond belief, these are the "priests" of the great god dragon of the sun. some believe they have gone mad from such violent tendacies.

Tribe of the Deserts Garden
these are the priests to the Great God Dragon of Life, they reside near the Desert Garden but never within it. passifists and non-combatants they would rather breathe life into the sick and wounded. have a few tricks at their disposal though...

Я ни псих или героя

folder icon   06-18-2003, 02:27 PM
Post #31
Sentinel

Farseer

Wheee! My old character! Or at least his ancestor.

Achim
Class- Mage
Style- Magic
Weapon- Staff, Long Sword
Craft- Scripting
Island- NA
Loyalty- Evil
Blood- Tee'Flo
Clothing- Lightweight blue and silver robes. Silver sword sheath, black boots.
Appearance- 5'10 165 pounds, somewhat muscular, brown hair, aqua blue swirling eyes.
Status- Respected mage
Skills- Master Staff User, Decent Swordsman, Magics, Undecided, Undecided
Connections- Undecided
Life Style- Wandering mage, keeps to himself, lets people come to him
Merits- Intelligent, Strong
Flaws- Fear of insects, bad sleeper

folder icon   06-18-2003, 02:40 PM
Post #32
Jeltz

Demi-God

Ptad'lan
Class: Mage
Style: Magic
Weapon: Quaterstaff
Craft: ?
Island: -
Loyality: Neutral/Evil
Blood line: Tee'Flo
Clothing: Long light blue robe. That is almost always free from dust.
Apperance: 177 cm 61 kg, Shiny, long, white hair despite his quite low age. He also has a short white beard. Blue eyes that makes people think of ice.
Skills: Staff Mastery, Elemental Magic, ?, ?, ?
Connections: ?
Life style: Lone wanderer
Characteristics: He often speaks in riddles. He does almost never show any feelings.

I will add more details.

Last edited by Jeltz on 06-18-2003 at 04:44 PM.
folder icon   06-18-2003, 04:49 PM
Post #33
FlameBurst

Night Elf Ranger

You know I wanna play again, Jackdaw I'd like my character to be the same as before, please!

Name: Ilchymis
Class: Warrior
Style: Melee combat combined with small amounts of Dragon Magic
Weapons:
-Katana
-Small Buckler
-Small Hatchet
Crafts:
-Makeshift Weapon Construction
-Blacksmithing
Loyalty:
-Neutral/Good
Blood Line:
-Slan'Jesu
-A descendant of a mighty Slan’Jesu dragon befriender, Il’Taka who fought off the Slan’Set frequently accompanied by his dragon comrades. Now, Ilchymis knows little of his past, but the dragons sense who he is been related to…
Clothing:
--Draped by a long, flowing sand-colored robe, formerly belonging to Il’Taka
--The symbol of the Slan'Jesu faintly imprinted on the upper chest section of the robe
--Dragon Armor beneath robe, bearing the mark of Il’Taka on the front and the Slan’Jesu Insignia on the back
--Lightly Armored Leather Boots
Appearance:
-6' 1"
-Medium Build, not visible through robe
-Caucasian, slightly tanned
-Mid-ranking warrior
Skills:
-Ambidexterity
-Learns new things quickly
-Patient
-Able to ride many mounts
-Small Amount of Dragon Magic
Connections:
--Il’Taka
--Middle to Low Ranks of the Slan’Jesu Army
--Dragons of Old, but this is still unknown to him
Life Style:
-A very capable warrior on the Mountain Island, he stands up to the challenge of wars. He’s a humorous person, who can make friends easily, but is seen as out of place by the people of the Mountain Island. He’s very carefree, but can be ready for anything in little time.
Characteristics:
-Makes Friends Easily (Charismatic)
-Quick Learner
-Small Knowledge of Dragon Magic
-Ambidextrous
-A tad clumsy at times
-Luck rarely favors him, but when it does, amazing things happen
-Humor seen as ‘out of place’ by the people of the Mountain Island

Last edited by FlameBurst on 08-04-2003 at 09:56 PM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-18-2003, 04:53 PM
Post #34
Jeltz

Demi-God

Flameburst there are no islands in this version.

folder icon   06-18-2003, 05:04 PM
Post #35
the 1 eyed fool

Assassin

you keep saying see classes buti dont see anything about classes

Return to Top  Pages (2): [1] 2 »

newthread reply RPG Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page