ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > General Gaming Discussion > Whoa Vs Meno Games
Search this Thread:

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Whoa Vs Meno Games  
folder icon   10-03-2004, 07:44 PM
Whoa Vs Meno Games Post #1
WhoaGod

Wyvern Rider

Yeah well if u didn't know by now... I > Meno ^.^. I scrapped up two replays of us playing and both were good games i think. There are others of me really owning him but because he probably saved the one where he went Blademaster and ran me down i'm forced to not post them cause he might post that one in retribution >_<. Anyway... He are the two i think stand out from the others.

http://www.wcreplays.com/pub_replays.php?get=7704
Whoa (U) vs Meno (O)
Time: 22 minutes
Map: Twisted Meadows
Summary: This was when meno didn't know no better when it came to playing as orcs. I do my WhoaFamous fast expo with the dk and it gets up without much trouble. After that i TRY to do some harassing but orc units r too strong to die to lvl 2 coil. I even manage to get my Lich ensared and killed twice. But when Meno doesn't want to attack my base... (Like wat else is new)... I charge into his base with my DK/Lich/Aboms/Destroyers and let his mighty Orc Army have it!

http://www.wcreplays.com/pub_replays.php?get=7702
Time: 24 Minutes
Map: Twisted Meadows
Summary: Well several games later i check to c if Meno actually learned anything and i'm glad to c he did. He continually hits me with his FS/wolves while im fast expoing and when i finally manage to kill the creeps and his hero, his grunts/TC/(revived FS)/Wyvs come flying in and destroy my just finished expansion. I do w/e i can to savage the situation but because i tried to rebuild my expo and lose that as well i'm forced to creep. When my DL comes out to deal with the matter i happen to run into meno just outside the merc shop, can Coil/Nova/Carrion Swarm/Sleep be enough to beat a lvl 5 TC/FS/Wyvs/Taurens/Grunts?

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-05-2004, 10:31 PM
Post #2
skyspyke

Witch Doctor

I love watching good replays.

But both of these replays are the same. i checked it like twenty times, but they're both the first one you described.

And yah, if I was orc, I wouldn't have teled back to my base. I could tell that I couldn't beat that army. i would have just destroyed the base. Seriously, when whoa was trying to tele home at the end, but meno killed the town hall, i was like, game. for meno. but he went home! i know whoa had an expo, and i don't think meno KNEW, but i'm sure he expected it, so I would have sent guys there to kill that gold mine, then finish up the base. and of course send peons out and hide until i won. or lost.

course, when I saw destroyers coming, i woulda had a buttload of batriders. but that's just me. and i suck. fun to watch tho. i like watching you guys play.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: