prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

I'ts been fun  
folder icon   03-02-2005, 05:13 PM
I'ts been fun Post #1
keithjr

Dread Lord

Keith on Malygos

Well I joined up on this forum a while ago back in 2002 because of a good friend of mine matt (deathofspam). I wanted to play warcraft and starcraft with AoW, so I posted here and got in with some games with Time Machine and some other old timer aow'ers that never show up. I then went inactive due to diablo2 for some time.

I got back to the site when warcraft 3 came back out - and was going to play with AoW. I was very active playing with everyone, and it was fun. AoW vs CoW was always nice damn Zaknafien!!

Then blood decided to stick up a thread asking for help for the site. Wow i thought, I can use my web programming skills to do some good. I sent blood an email, and within minutes I got a MSN message saying SURE!

I worked on a maps section for the site, which was pretty basic at the time. I also worked on integrating vbulletin into the main site, so we could use a single username/password combonation - and it was archaic back then. I helped out with some various smaller pages, but the most was to come later on.

We had a ton of site issues on the server, which at that time our old host was giving us issues. I then recovered our forums from a mysql user table crash for the forums, which I created scripts to reassign posts to people who registered past the last good backup date. This was pissing us off - and I was looking into alternative methods of hosting.

We had an idea to run a bunch of networked sites - one of each focused on the different blizzard games - wowx.net, warcraftx.net, starcraftx.net, diablox.net - and helped drive a lot of new ideas on this.. and thank uber for coming up with the initial registration costs. concept of the creation of a web-based neoazeroth, based on dimitri's game. I registered neoazeroth.net and neoazeroth.com at that time, out of my own cash.

I then shoved a donation drive to get all of the banners that people were so complaining about off of our servers - because they were popups, played sounds, etc - so I got a bit of money (like 300 bucks) from the different people, and also word of many forumers about how they would donate money to the site.

I started to run google banners to help push forward the donation drive, and that was pretty steady for some time, and things looked promising.

Well we jumped ship, and I purchased a dedicated server on the internet, and also purchased my own copy of vbulletin for the forums that you are using today, as when we left our old host paid for the copy, and kept it. Right there all of the money made from the donations was used up - as I had to drop about 400 dollars on the site.

Well I decided to move the forums to its own domain, so that it was not associated with a specific site, which is what forumsx.net is today. I worked on some improvements to the forums, including scripts that could integrate any php app into vbulletin for better integration with any site, and initially neoazeroth's first version, and also many of the other sites that you have seen.

I came up with replaysx.net - an innovative replays site. Those who visited it saw that most information was caught right from the replay itself, without having to type anything but a description in. Comments went right from the forums. We had the best replays searching around, since you could search for a specific game you wanted to see - like and orc and human 2 player team. I spent over 200 hours of my time working on just this site - and got a good finished product. We had a few people who viewed it a lot and used it a lot, but it really never got the attention it deserved.

While I was here a lot of you guys were here for my fiancee abby having my son stephen - which you all were so supportive of, which was great. I felt that you guys were a part of my family, and wanted to share that piece of my life with you, rather than keeping my private life private like most people do.

We worked on so many things that we were going to release to you guys that were never made "public" - because they were not finished. I spent a lot more work into these things than in replaysx.net - that was just a pet project, not part of the master scheme of things.

I helped pellanor get his degree, having him be an intern on the site, and I would give him work to do on a strategy section for war3 and also help working on other things, and that was great. I was pleased to have met him in person when he went with his dad to buy a boat in the town that i just recently worked in. It was good to be connected with the community in some way.

All along I started paying $129 a month for the site. Not a big deal initially, but it added up. We then switched to a cheaper host, but still I had to pay $99 to switch and $59 a month for it. I paid for this site for almost a year out of my own pocket - since google's banners barely paid the costs. I always paid the bill for the server, sometimes in leiu of my own personal bills - which then cost me more in the long run, but believed in this site, and people were depending on me. There were even times where I had to not eat anything but the few things in the cupboard because I had the choice of: get food for me, get food for my son, pay for website - and I would choose the last two. You guys meant that much to me.

After a while it got bad. I told blood that I cant do this anymore, and he was getting nervous, and we looked other places, and that is the hosts we are on now - completely free unlimited bandwidth. After we made our agreement, on my way to transfer everything over, our previous server died. The hard drive was un-salvagable, and data recovery would cost hundreds. It was a sad day.

I had a good backup (albeit a few months old) of the forums on my computer, and got that up and working that very night. I also tried my hardest to put up something on war3.com to get you guys, including the screenshot gallery that warlock and I posted images on - but nothing compared to the stuff that was lost from warlock's beta screenshots from his first day. I found some stuff that we could re-use, but most of it was lost. The hundreds of hours of my work gone, plus more because my personal websites were on the same server, and nothing to show for it except for these forums.

I worked my damndest to try to get things back up and started again. I was seeming to be the only one with any ambition to get things restored to what we used to be. People left, site staffers left, and we had no ambition to do much.

Neoazeroth picked up after being dead for a year, and Peppe spearhedded the project. I worked a lot with him on the logistics and scripts on the attacks, and other things, and then since peppe had no time, Ultra Punk ran with it, and it is what you see today.

I have tried so many times to get this site going again, as I was the only real person working on it, and have felt like leaving multiple times.

Well that time has come - I need to move on. Nobody remembers the old glory, or even appreciates what people here have done. I bet nobody can tell you what some of the people have done here. I cant even count the thousands of hours that have put into this site that have been gone - not just by me, and nobody really cares. Not even the staff seem to care, i mean the admin forum is about as active as the WDP forum, and that is bad.

The domains are up for another renewal in a few months, and you know what, I dont want to spend it, because its just feeding money into a dying animal. I need to pass that onto someone else, or else everything but war3.com will expire - neoazeroth, forumsx, everything. At least the hosting will not be gone though.

Neoazeroth will be up by the end of the month - and no domain would really suck.

I will have to say that the friends that I made here have been great, and I will still keep in touch on wow or on aim - but I have to step down here. I will be spending my energies elsewhere on programming - I just cant have the burden of the title on this site. Blood pretty much handed most everything down to me a while back, but I just cant do it anymore - because I am doing it all (except neoazeroth - i already stepped down about 5 months ago from that project). Try to argue different, and you are just wrong. Talk to any other site staffer here.

Well what's next for the site? Many people said that if I go, the site goes. Well if you dont want that, then now is your chance to make a difference. Contact Blood604 if you want to help - because you know what, if it takes me leaving to get the site back on track - then it is the best thing that could ever happen to the site.

I will be working on my own projects, and even some money making ones, which I am due for.

I will be totally stepping down, and maybe stick around in the wow forums, but mostly working on my own side projects. I will see the people who I care about around, but I just dont want to have any responsibility or spend any more of my time into this dying site.

Those might think that there are certain things that caused this, but this is not one event, but tons piled up that I just cant deal with anymore.

Please contact blood if you wish to help out, as he will be organizing things in a few weeks - but also remember, in under 2 months, neoazeroth expires, and If nobody takes control of these things from me, they expire, and go away.

Ultra is looking into taking care of neoazeroth.net - but theres still the forums too guys.

folder icon   03-02-2005, 05:23 PM
Post #2
HerbalTea33

Catapult

yeah, so call me lazy, but i only read a few paragraphs and gave up. sorry.

Quote:
I was very active playing with everyone, and it was fun.
that was all i could pick out. haha

Where Kenya see lions?

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Post #3
Arctic_Sniper

Night Elf Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea33

WTF is the noob?

Keith bro it's been fun man, thanks for being damn near the whole backbone of the forum.

CowUltrapunk: cuz u left the window open
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Post #4
dimitri583

Faster! More Intense!
ForumsX Administrator

sad to see you go man. as i told you on aim, we cant convince you to do otherwise. you were one of the best admins here, and definatly a much better admin than i will ever be. kudos to all your work and dedication man.

if anyone is interested in helping the site, email me.
dimitri583@gmail.com
or PM me on the boards.

Thanks for all your hardwork keith! and dont be a stranger! visit from time to time man!

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-02-2005, 05:25 PM
Post #5
Chaotica

Blademaster

I am kinda perplex, though I don't know you that good, and indeed don't have much knowledge about the history of the site, and I certainly am not one of the people you care about, for I have only been here for a couple of months, but I think I can say that you will be missed, and at least do my part of thanking you for what you have done.

*Salutes*

Edit*: agrees to Dimitri

I read about an Eskimo hunter who asked the local missionary priest, - 'If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?' - 'No', said the priest, 'not if you did not know.' - 'Then why,' asked the Eskimo earnestly, 'did you tell me?' - Annie Dillard
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-02-2005, 05:27 PM
Post #6
Vasilisk

Overlord

On an un necessary sidenote, wow ass. Too lazy to read your name, but thanks for showing complete lack of respect.

Keith, I understand completely. You did the most thankless job out of all of us, and for that I appreciate it. I left these forums a while ago to pursue projects and ideas that were more rewarding for myself and my goals. I wish you the same. Good luck with everything, and I appreciate everything you have done to keep this site going.

folder icon   03-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Post #7
Pellanor

Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithjr
I helped pellanor get his degree, having him be an intern on the site, and I would give him work to do on a strategy section for war3 and also help working on other things, and that was great. I was pleased to have met him in person when he went with his dad to buy a boat in the town that i just recently worked in. It was good to be connected with the community in some way.
Well it wasn't really a degree, just a Diploma of Computer Technologies.

And yeah, for the most part you've been the only one doing anything around here lately. I haven't done anything since the strategy section was lost in the crash (though I may still have a backup of it).

I was actually just thinking about this the other day, how we had so much energy going at the begining of the year last year (when I first became staff). We had a handful of actual meetings, that lasted a few hours each, but now things have kinda died. I would love to help out more, but I just don't have the time for anything right now.

Oh and hey, if you ever decide to do mork work on that site managment system, with all the pages stored in the database, I'd love to help with that, even if it's for another site. I'm working on implementing something simulair to that on the website that myself and some friends are working on, I'm hoping to get it set up so that I can do some work on the site from work without having to use ftp (I'd be working on my lunch break of course).

But anyways, I hope you at least continue to hang out in the forums.

Oh yeah, and how much were all the domain regstration costs? I may be able to afford those this year.

SC2 ID: Pellanor - 760
LoL Summoner Name: Pellanor
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-02-2005, 05:33 PM
Post #8
Ultra_punk

Administrator

Well, ill take care of neoaz... so that leaves the forumsx and whatever other ones we want to keep.

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Post #9
Darkassasinr

Tauren

As one of the eldest lurkers here on the forums, it would be a sad thing indeed for me to see them go down, all things must pass in their own time i guess, Good luck in your future endeavors keith.

How much is it going to cost to renew the servers?

folder icon   03-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Post #10
Caj Darkmoon

Arch Druid

Sorry to see you go keith, but yeah, things have been downhill for a long time now.

Just so everyone knows, FlagshipX will not be going down. Domain renewal is taken care of by me, and I can transfer hosting if needed at any point. If forumsx goes down we have our own copy of vB (courtesy of Vagrant Zero) that will be going up. According to one of the gaming mags, Flagship Studios will be announcing there game (name and information) in the April issue, so far from dieing, it looks like FX may actually start to live.

As far as the rest of this... as far as I'm concerned it ended years ago when blood stopped being in control. Keith, your efforts were awesome, and you did an insane amount of work, but there was no more group effort, no more coordination. Crap, I've been preaching that in the admin room for a long stinking time now.

Anyways, it's been fun folks.

folder icon   03-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Post #11
Caj Darkmoon

Arch Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkassasinr
As one of the eldest lurkers here on the forums, it would be a sad thing indeed for me to see them go down, all things must pass in their own time i guess, Good luck in your future endeavors keith.

How much is it going to cost to renew the servers?

Sorry for the double post.

Servers aren't an issue, were being hosted for free right now by a british company.

folder icon   03-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Post #12
Carmius

Freelance Bum

Wow, I remember when you first came onto the boards, posting in the AoW forum. You've always been a cool guy, and of course, still are. I'm sure everybody is in agreement when I say the forums will not be the same without your involvement here, on the stage or behind the curtain.

I would hate to see this forum die, and would love to help, but I fear I'm not the person for the job. I'm not the most reliable person, my web-based skills have all but rusted away, and real life tends to get in the way from time to time. The last thing I would want to do is to say I'll help out, then let everybody down.

Again, it's really sad to see you leave Keith. Farewell, mate.

folder icon   03-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Post #13
food

Overlord

Keith is leaving ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, good luck wherever and whatever you do Keith.

folder icon   03-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Post #14
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

Strawberry on the Shortcake

damn. sad day indeed.
thanks for all the work you did and all you put up with, keith. i guess ill see you on the other side.

as much as id love to help, im not really sure what i can do. my web skills in any category are very limited and i dont have enough money to support all the stuff i need right now, much less help here if there is something i could do to help id be glad to do it though, if this site disappeared id lose out on a huge part of my daily life. couldnt take not talking to you buggers every day.

folder icon   03-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Post #15
Pellanor

Administrator

At the very least I'd be able to cover for war3.com and forumsx.net. that's like what, $40 USD for the year?

SC2 ID: Pellanor - 760
LoL Summoner Name: Pellanor
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Post #16
Kris

StarCraft Live
Webmaster

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

In all seriousness, sorry to see you go. I know you've put alot of hard work into this site... I hadn't realized that there wasn't much else going on besides what you were doing though (why must I always be the last to know?). How things go well, whereever you shall go.

Feel free to run technical, website related questions by me. I don't have time to do this fulltime, but I can help out in a pinch... though PHP is not my strong suit, I have a wealth of experience in the similar ASP language, so it's really a matter of learning a differant syntax.

Fun Infused Games | My Blog | Smooth Operator | Evilscale | Wellplayed.net
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-02-2005, 08:04 PM
Post #17
Big-Floppy-Llama

Hate to see you go, you were definitely one of my favorite members. I wish you and your family the best.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Post #18
McLeod

Arch Druid

This sucks, one of the very few guys who kept this site alive leaves. Best of luck to you keith.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Post #19
deathofspam

Arch Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea33

Hebal, nto to sound rude or anything, but if that is all you can come up for to post, that you didn't bother to read a fucking post, then there is no reason to post at all.

"What makes a person so poisonous righteous, that they think less of anyone who dares disagree?"
-Moxy Fr?vous
DarkJesterZero1: your on my "Would have sex with list"
She wants a donkey punch, trust me. - Darkwolf
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-03-2005, 02:25 AM
Post #20
Avathar

Overlord

Goodbye and I hope the story of your life may end like "they lived long and happily ever after".

Cynics regarded everybody as equally corrupt... Idealists regarded everybody as equally corrupt, except themselves. - Robert Anton Wilson

Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism. - Carl Gustav Jung

Like a dream where you've lost all your fear. - Mark Olivier Everret (Mr. E)

Dominator of Spong of Monkeyent.

Tulip. - Avathar
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-03-2005, 02:31 AM
Post #21
Dieter

The Swedish Chef

Currently on vacation.

Hmm... first time I saw you was during Avatar Wars, at which time I thought you were a n00b that joined up just for that. Then I left, and when I came back you were an admin.

I think leaving is the correct decision, the site is dying. Lets face it, the site had it's prime before the release of war3. What caught my attention was the guide to the races and units, which was scrambled up info from blzzard, but neatly organized. Something I hadn't seen anywhere else. Then War3 was released and that stuff lost it's value completely. There are other sites, both for war3 and wow, and this one just isn't one of the best. One guy just isn't enough I suppose.

To be quite honest I wouldn't really miss the site at all, I only come to the forums. I'd lend a hand, but I don't have any technical skills worth mentioning when it comes to php and forums, and the last thing you need is another nazi mod, or lazy admin.

Anyway, I wish you all the best, and buy yourself something to eat damnit.

folder icon   03-03-2005, 02:50 AM
Post #22
Ravenclaw2099

Abomination

Well Keith, you certainly will be missed. I know have only been here for little more than a year, but I knew right away you were clearly one of the most important members in our community. I have nothing but repsect for all you have done, and sincerely wish the you all the best for you and your family, enjoy watching your son grow up.

Many Americans chose Bush for a second term. Most of them choose to call themselves Republicans. I choose to call them stupid. - True Neutral

When push comes to shove, knock the bitch out instead.

this world isn't run by the prince of darkness, it's run by his brother, the prince of stupidity
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-03-2005, 02:58 AM
Post #23
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God

Im sobbing ... this is so sad ... I had no idea how much you spent of your time, money and apperantly food to make this site better.

And I have to agree with Dieter (10th time) , there are other sites , but no forums , as i have seen, with such marvelous , nice and goodlookin' people. War3.com / warcraftx.net is but a shadow of its former glory , but its golden age was a great one. And its rise again has sadly not been as prosperous as one had hoped, but we thank you for your marvelous effort Keithjr and other admins that has done some work.

Good luck !

PS: delete your PM's

Last edited by Urin_BloodfaceII on 03-03-2005 at 05:18 AM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-03-2005, 04:20 AM
Post #24
Dark Jester

Overlord

I looked at war3.com about 3 times to check out unit images and specifics, besides that, I've spent all time on the forums. Really, I never felt War3.com was the best... ever. Community wise I enjoyed people when I first got here, and have since found continuing entertainment, but as far as a specific War3 website, I never came here for that.

Anyways, Sucks that you're leaving Keith, I always liked ya. The only thing that bothers me is how you talked about spending money out of your own pocket, how it was thankless. You may nto have intentionally meant to, but it came off as rather dickish, almost as if you leaving is semi-revenge. While I hardly think that's true, I'm not really upset at all about the situation. The only thing I use is the forums, which haven't really done much for me lately. I only come here out of habit when I logon to aim to chat with my friends. I think it'd be nice if I left forever.

folder icon   03-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Post #25
~Crusader~

Ranger

Mailpouch on Burning Legion

Its tough to see you go Keith, your devotion is matched by very few. I wish you good luck in everything that goes on within your life. Please atleast stay for the WoW forums?

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Post #26
VeeGee

Grrrr!

wow. that is pretty much all i have to say. well, not really, i can go on and on how much you're a valuable, amazing webmaster and person, but im sure it'll only embarass you

really keith, from a guy who's been a privvy to all the innerworks i'm telling you you're one of a kind, irreplacable.

thanks for putting up with us so long
here's to beer! beer!

folder icon   03-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Post #27
Always Right

Anime Freak!

While it sucks, I totally understand where you're coming from. Clue us in on these little 'side projects' from time to time, okay?

folder icon   03-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Post #28
M4tt

Gargoyle

Grimora on Shadowsong

I have to you're probably one of the coolest people on the site, been fun talking to you on WoW maybe I'll stop by in Malygos again.

folder icon   03-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Post #29
keithjr

Dread Lord

Keith on Malygos

I dont think I can completely disappear from the forums, but stop by from time to time. I will send updates in the appropriate forums as it deems proper, of course, so I can fill 'yall in.

Thanks for the kind words people, you all are great. Heck, if things get off the ground here like they have done before, I do know everything about this site, forum code, etc, so I wont be surprised if i help out a little bit here and there.

My main focus is Open Source coding - getting my name out int he business, since I am involved in a few php groups - so I just want to get my skills more on a profesisonal level, plus have some code that is released with my name on it All I really wanted out of coming here was to create things with programming, and then have tons of people use/see my work - and it started with that, then pretty much died when the server crashed, and then 6 months of no content kinda drives your customer base away. I will be working on a clan site for elunes elite - the wow clan that I am in an officer in -which will be http://www.eluneselite.com/ when it is up and runing (not too long, just gotta transfer stuff from my laptop to the server) and then also a project that has to deal with paid managed site hosting for guilds - with plugins for different games to help manage them better. What more do guilds who want a website - you can pay x to register domain (or a free subdomain) and then pay a certain amount per year and you get the hosting. I wont get into any more details, but it will be slick, and I will get some loot out of it, so that I can help out with paying for my damn wedding

Anywho thanks again, and see you all around.

folder icon   03-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Post #30
the_time_machine

Overlord

hey keith ive always been around u know, i just dont post much, im sorta like watching and waiting in the darkness..... scary huh?

folder icon   03-05-2005, 09:56 AM
Post #31
Machead II

War Chief

Ladies and gents, we owe that man so much. Have a good one kieth.

- Noam Chomsky
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-05-2005, 12:35 PM
Post #32
Chaotica

Blademaster

Hmm I know i've been promising too much beer to people lately, but Keith can have one too.

I read about an Eskimo hunter who asked the local missionary priest, - 'If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?' - 'No', said the priest, 'not if you did not know.' - 'Then why,' asked the Eskimo earnestly, 'did you tell me?' - Annie Dillard
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-07-2005, 12:11 AM
Post #33
Pld

Arch Druid

Wow... i never knew you did so much. Is there any way we can repay you? If you ever need anything that i can help you with feel free to ask.

Hope to see you around. Live long prosper.

You can't argue with my ignorance!

VeeGee:"It's like me telling you to snap out of your haemophilia."
Grotghash: "My pinky = god"

blue
folder icon   03-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Post #34
Yuber8900

Knight

/salute

Damn man...... you were so awesome.

Heck if you ever stop by on the Deathwing Server and are alliance contact me Avion.

folder icon   03-11-2005, 05:42 AM
Post #35
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God

If we can buy stock or a finished product .... jsut make a comercaill post for us.

Return to Top  

newthread reply General Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: