ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > General Gaming Discussion > hackers
Search this Thread:

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

hackers  
folder icon   10-16-2002, 12:27 PM
hackers Post #1
Wolve

Grunt

I was reading a thread about hackers in another forum and i came across a link that might be interesting if you want to see how they hack. Hackers is one of the things that pisses me of about b.net. If people want to hack then they should have their own ladder, then they can go their and waste each others time and see who can disconnect each other first. But if they are going to do that then they don't even need to play war3 they can make their own game called HACKERS, it would be easy to make because nobody would ever get more then 10 seconds into the game.
Hackers remind me of the kids at school that would start to cry after they lost a game, so they would do what ever it took to win just so they would have the false sense of winning. The one good thing about being hacked against when you are playing is that you know that they knew they couldn't win so they had to cheat.

http://www.gamer-networks.com/forum...=&threadid=8935

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-16-2002, 12:43 PM
Post #2
-G R U N T-

Grunt
Site Staff

True. Hackers suck, and I'm glad at Blizzard's aggresive stance towards them! I jsut wish it could be even more aggresive!

folder icon   10-16-2002, 01:14 PM
Post #3
Friend of Fidel

Ranger

Hackers are evil

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-17-2002, 10:16 PM
Post #4
GLENN_3E

Shadow Hunter

Feh, bliz still hasnt fixed the d/c hack. I hope they fix it soon. Ive seen a lot of sites complaining about it.

folder icon   10-18-2002, 01:20 AM
Post #5
Sidian Ciderspawn

Tauren Chieftain

Banick on Bonechewer

Quote:
Originally posted by Friend of Fidel
Hackers are evil
damn hackers.

folder icon   10-18-2002, 05:35 AM
Post #6
Jonttu

Overlord

Deghlan on Magtheridon

Yay, but HAHAA!! BLizzard have been working much trying to deal with the hackers! I've tried maphack once because i wanted to see will i get banned, but wait! I couldnt join a game! There was allways came "Cant connect game" and when i deleted my funny map hack TADAA the ladder games worked again! So blizzards done lots of work!

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-18-2002, 07:46 AM
Post #7
cyberdaemon

Night Elf Ranger

exept that movie "HACKERS!"

folder icon   10-20-2002, 10:48 PM
Post #8
GLENN_3E

Shadow Hunter

Well i hope its been fixed coz lately i conviniently got d/c on my games when i was winning and about to overrun an enemy's base.

folder icon   10-20-2002, 10:53 PM
Post #9
Always Right

Anime Freak!

Yeah, hackers are one of the reasons I quit. But I'm starting up again. Ain't to hacker gonna keep me down! Fight the cocksuckers! Blizzard should totaly ban the CD keys of hackers instead of just resetting their accounts and then charge them like $20 bucks to get it unbanned. That would so kick ass Or at least ban them for a month or two.

Last edited by Always Right on 10-20-2002 at 10:56 PM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-21-2002, 03:04 PM
Re: hackers Post #10
Tall Dark Handsome

Tauren

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolve
I was reading a thread about hackers in another forum and i came across a link that might be interesting if you want to see how they hack. Hackers is one of the things that pisses me of about b.net. If people want to hack then they should have their own ladder, then they can go their and waste each others time and see who can disconnect each other first. But if they are going to do that then they don't even need to play war3 they can make their own game called HACKERS, it would be easy to make because nobody would ever get more then 10 seconds into the game.
Hackers remind me of the kids at school that would start to cry after they lost a game, so they would do what ever it took to win just so they would have the false sense of winning. The one good thing about being hacked against when you are playing is that you know that they knew they couldn't win so they had to cheat.

http://www.gamer-networks.com/forum...=&threadid=8935

Those guys are pathetic.

folder icon   10-21-2002, 10:25 PM
Post #11
LunarElemental

Arch Druid

I have never playd against someone who uses hacks (luckily). Maybe it's because im not to high in the ladder (my max was lvl 12) or I just got lucky, and the ban threat is working. But still, it is quiet pathetic how some people will do anything to win. ITS A FUCKING GAME, and hackers just ruin it for everyone, including themself in the end. If hackers push all the regular honest players off b.net then there would only be hackers on b.net, and hacker duels would be no fun.

"My spirit burns like the sun and i shall dry you like a prune."

pappskalle.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-22-2002, 12:01 AM
Post #12
Skysphinx

Witch Doctor

Quote:
Originally posted by -G R U N T-
True. Hackers suck, and I'm glad at Blizzard's aggresive stance towards them! I jsut wish it could be even more aggresive!

*Sigh* That's true... it's such a pity blizzard is not omniscient... (wait, no, that would suck) but anyways, I remember playing dinasty warriors, he had overwhelmed our forces, and we were playing ''hide teh emperor'' when the idiot said ''I'm maphacking now'' and he maphacked and I was angry (feel free to spam mr. e.raging )

----------------------
zOOt says the arch-mage.

I hate the Huntresses. You should, too.

Last edited by Skysphinx on 02-31-2003 at 25:63 AM
folder icon   10-22-2002, 10:46 PM
I agree Post #13
naes177

Witch Doctor

I agree with all this, and say hackers suck. I suck at War3, and yet I donn't hack. What kind of fucker hacks!? I mean, geeze, you sck like me, so you want to get a good account so you disconnect people? That sucks. Kill hackerz!!!!!

naes177

I AM A STAR WARS FREAK!!!

"The strong will always enslave the weak. Where the strong make their own fate, the weak bow their heads and succumb. There are few who are strong and many are their enemies, and the greatest of those enemies is the false Emperor of Mankind. Destroy the followers of the false Emperor and revel in their cries for mercy - their weakness can only be eradicated by their sacrifice to the gods of Chaos."
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: