ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Hosted Clans > WDP Forum > New members vote
Search this Thread:
New members
You may not vote on this poll
This poll will close on 02-12-2004 at 07:48 PM.
Yes, I want Sadistic in the clan [ 18 ] polls/bar2-l.gifpolls/bar2.gifpolls/bar2-r.gif 22.78%
No, i dont want Sadistic in the clan [ 1 ] polls/bar3-l.gifpolls/bar3.gifpolls/bar3-r.gif 1.27%
Yes, i want CajDarkmoon in the clan [ 13 ] polls/bar4-l.gifpolls/bar4.gifpolls/bar4-r.gif 16.46%
No, i dont want CajDarkmoon in the clan [ 4 ] polls/bar5-l.gifpolls/bar5.gifpolls/bar5-r.gif 5.06%
Yes, i want Q speaker in the clan [ 14 ] polls/bar6-l.gifpolls/bar6.gifpolls/bar6-r.gif 17.72%
No, i dont want Q speaker in the clan [ 1 ] polls/bar1-l.gifpolls/bar1.gifpolls/bar1-r.gif 1.27%
Yes, i like this system of new memberships [ 14 ] polls/bar2-l.gifpolls/bar2.gifpolls/bar2-r.gif 17.72%
No, this blows. [ 2 ] polls/bar3-l.gifpolls/bar3.gifpolls/bar3-r.gif 2.53%
Yes, I want Pellanor in the clan [ 11 ] polls/bar4-l.gifpolls/bar4.gifpolls/bar4-r.gif 13.92%
No, i dont want Pellanor in the clan [ 1 ] polls/bar5-l.gifpolls/bar5.gifpolls/bar5-r.gif 1.27%
Total: 20 votes 100%

newthread reply WDP Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

New members vote  Pages (2): « 1 [2]
folder icon   02-04-2004, 09:46 AM
Post #36
Caj Darkmoon

Arch Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadistic
So... Are we all officially accepted then? Heh.

As far as the whole voting system goes, my thoughts are that I think this system will work fine for now, but once the game actually comes out, etc., I think we should switch to more of a "Trial period" type of recruitment. Basically, we group with, and get to know the applicant(s) for a few days to a week, and then if nobody has any major problems with em, then let em in.

I think hes going to wait until that poll times out to announce it. And if the clan's merge it may be irrelevant. But anyways, i dont think theres enough votes left out there to swing it in either direction.

folder icon   02-05-2004, 03:31 AM
Post #37
Sadistic

War Chief

Ah, okay.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-05-2004, 10:58 AM
Post #38
True Neutral

Okay, I applied just about the same time as Sadistic, I don't think it's fair that I'm not on this list then. Unless that is happening later, of course.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-05-2004, 02:35 PM
Post #39
deathofspam

Arch Druid

The only reason these here people are on a list is because the spoke up about the admissions, or lack there of. It's a bit late to add you to the poll, but we can ofcourse have a separate vote on you TN

"What makes a person so poisonous righteous, that they think less of anyone who dares disagree?"
-Moxy Fr?vous
DarkJesterZero1: your on my "Would have sex with list"
She wants a donkey punch, trust me. - Darkwolf
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-05-2004, 07:54 PM
Post #40
The_Lone_Gunman*

Overlord

Your not in the clan? Shit, I'm sorry man. You had the badge in your signature and you had been hanging around so long i assumed you were a member (i suppose this is a bit of incentive to set up that New membership bureau i've been meaning too).

You have my appologies, i'll try to get you officialized as soon as possible...

Be respectful of your superiors, if you have any.~ Mark Twain
Actually, It turns out I'm the President of the Forums, and forgot.
http://forumsx.net/showthread.php?t=26044&page=3&pp=35
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-05-2004, 09:00 PM
Post #41
Gaggin

Arch Druid

Velentris on Shadowsong

i think the solution is simple enough; we make a topic with a poll, and have everyone both vote in the poll AND post their decision. That way we have the poll as a general indicator, and if there's a close vote then we can count everyone's posts. And this isn't a cheerleaking squak, votes should be made public. most people will accepted in, and if someone doesn't, it's obvious that no one liked them in the first place. If you want to have a say in the guild, you should voice it and take responsibility. And you should also have a valid reason for whatever you choose. We haven't made any other clan decisions based on blind voting, we'd talked them out, and we should do the same for membership. I also have to stress that the one week deal should be kept pretty strictly so joining members don't get discouraged. A prompt answer is the least we can do.

folder icon   02-08-2004, 11:07 AM
Post #42
True Neutral

Someone said 'Welcome to the Clan', but hey, someone said the same to Sadistic. I figured I was in, but this topic changed that.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  Pages (2): « 1 [2]

newthread reply WDP Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: