ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > General Gaming Discussion > The NightElf didn't Banish the Blight
Search this Thread:

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

The NightElf didn't Banish the Blight  
folder icon   06-22-2001, 08:00 AM
The NightElf didn't Banish the Blight Post #1

all right, lets clear this up. the Night elves didn't banish the blight themselves.i read soemwhere they got their asses whooped. they got them whooped so bad the 5 great dragons all channeled their energy to create the spirit orb, and with that orb the blight were driven off. then the night elves no longer wanted to use magik, so the high elves, *Archer* went to azeroth. after getting their asses kicked by trolls, they joined the alliance, trading their magik for protection. bet ya didn't know one thing . All the dragons, BUT Deathwing channeled their energy, he saved his so he could create a breed of dragons to take over azeroth becuase he wanted it, he only dragon with enuf power to stop Deathwing was Alexstraza. well neways, jsut wanted to clear up the fact the NE never really beat the blight, the dragons or more correctly, the spirit orb beat them.

edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-22-2001, 05:03 PM
Post #2
DeadFork

Kodo Beast

Dude the blight is a spell for the undead that acts like the creep for the zerg in starcraft, you keep saying Blight when you mean to say is burning legion or BL or demons or daemons not Blight. And the Ne had something to do with the BL getting banished, it was them and the dragons working together that is what stopped them.

I got a question that has to do with this topic...The dragons and Ne stopped the BL, and Aegywen stop Sagaras, who is the leader of the BL, when he attacked, were these two events at the same time or whats the story with this?

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-22-2001, 09:00 PM
Post #3
Village Idiot

Headhunter

You got that from Day of the Dragon.

i dont like cats
"They called me mister glass."
folder icon   06-22-2001, 11:59 PM
Post #4
The_Lone_Gunman*

Overlord

dude anyone who has read day of the dragon knows that, do you take us for fools? and its not an orb, its a ring called the deamon soul. they broke it open and the other 4 got their power back. no offence but you need to go read the timeline,and the unit guide, and the war2 hand book, and day of the dragon, and everything else that remotly relates to warcraft because you dont no nothing.

Be respectful of your superiors, if you have any.~ Mark Twain
Actually, It turns out I'm the President of the Forums, and forgot.
http://forumsx.net/showthread.php?t=26044&page=3&pp=35
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-23-2001, 03:58 PM
Post #5
Dieter

The Swedish Chef

Currently on vacation.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DeadFork:
Dude the blight is a spell for the undead that acts like the creep for the zerg in starcraft, you keep saying Blight when you mean to say is burning legion or BL or demons or daemons not Blight. And the Ne had something to do with the BL getting banished, it was them and the dragons working together that is what stopped them.

I got a question that has to do with this topic...The dragons and Ne stopped the BL, and Aegywen stop Sagaras, who is the leader of the BL, when he attacked, were these two events at the same time or whats the story with this?

</font>

How do we know that Sargeras is the leader of the burning legion?

folder icon   06-23-2001, 05:01 PM
Post #6
Hell J13000

Warlock

Because its in both the Warcraft 1 and Warcraft 2 manuals.

Blood is thicker than water, but it doesn't taste better
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-23-2001, 07:08 PM
Post #7
LieutenantMadMac

Shaman

See, even the Village Idiot knows about this stuff better than you. No offense to the uh, highly honored Village Idiot..... Plus of course Sargeras is the leader of the BL. Who did you think it was, Gul'Dan?

folder icon   06-24-2001, 05:17 AM
Post #8

i meant burning legion, it was 4 a.m. i was tired urgh, its 4:17 a.m. now urgh

edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-24-2001, 07:11 AM
Post #9
Dieter

The Swedish Chef

Currently on vacation.

I haven't got the war1 manual and in the war2 manual it says that he's a deamonlord. I didn't know that this meant he was their leader. Please feel free to quote the manuals on something I've missed (especially war1, infact if someone could post the whole damn thing online I'd be ever so grateful)

folder icon   06-25-2001, 04:47 PM
Post #10
DeadFork

Kodo Beast

I've read it in other places too Dieter I am pretty sure Sagaras is the leader

folder icon   06-25-2001, 05:29 PM
Post #11
Dieter

The Swedish Chef

Currently on vacation.

Ok... if you say so, but I'm not entirly convinced yet

folder icon   06-26-2001, 08:13 PM
Post #12
Hell J13000

Warlock

Just read everything again.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-27-2001, 03:28 AM
Post #13
Dieter

The Swedish Chef

Currently on vacation.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hell J13000:
Just read everything again.

</font>

Everything, is that the war1 and war2 manuals, or is there more? Anyway, all I've got is the war2 manual and all I get out of it is that Sargeras is a deamonlord. If that means leader then fine. If not, then show me the facts that proves he's their leader. I don't wanna be hardheaded or anything, I'm just a little doubtful

folder icon   06-27-2001, 04:46 PM
Post #14
DeadFork

Kodo Beast

I believe it also says it here on this website in the backround story. The guys here are pretty smart so take it for what you will

folder icon   06-27-2001, 05:35 PM
Post #15
Dieter

The Swedish Chef

Currently on vacation.

Yeah you're right about that. And I know the war3 staff wouldn't just make it up, so I'd very much like to know were they got the info. Is it the war1 manual? I've searched the net for scans with no result. If anyone can help please do.

folder icon   06-27-2001, 06:06 PM
Post #16
Hell J13000

Warlock

Actually, I'm not exactly sure where all their info is from! I do know that it is true, but it might be in Day of the Dragon.

folder icon   06-27-2001, 11:04 PM
Post #17

i think sargeras is the leader of the demons, jsut for the fact Aegwyn fought him. the Burning legion wouldn't send a weaker demon to fight the, uh, lands protector. they wanted sargeras to ge rid of aegwyn so they didn't have any opposition, well thats what i THINK at least. oh and gunman you asshole. don't be such a jerk. i've red the war2 manual and something on this site so don't go fucking ballistic like i am ! man i was just postin ghtis in case someone didn't knowyou don't have to go say "dude anyone who has read day of the dragon knows that, do you take us for fools? and its not an orb, its a ring called the deamon soul. they broke it open and the other 4 got their power back. no offence but you need to go read the timeline,and the unit guide, and the war2 hand book, and day of the dragon, and everything else that remotly relates to warcraft because YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING" jees man lay off the drugs. and why do you have to rip off a small budget shitty ass fox show that ripped off of X-files (another over-raed show)!

edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-28-2001, 01:25 AM
Post #18
Quimquay

Overlord

Somehow, having Sargaras as the leader of the BL makes them seem weaker to me. I mean, the guy wasn't that strong. He's too well- known to inspire fear. That's my opinion, at least.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: