ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > General Gaming Discussion > Completely Retarded Ally
Search this Thread:

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Completely Retarded Ally  
folder icon   11-21-2002, 08:27 PM
Completely Retarded Ally Post #1
Mullet Crusader

Warlock

ok, im just venting my rage over the game i just played. Its a 2v2, Lost Temple.

Teams:

(1)
Mullet Crusader(9) Night Elves
Moron Ally(7) Orc

(2)
Enemies: NIght Elves

Perfect! I figure. I tell my ally to go heavy melee, lotsa grunts and Taurens, since we're against two Night Elves we'll mow over their huntresses. He INSISTED on going MASS HEADHUNTERS! "It always works" he assured me. Moron. Well our two enemies Demon Hunter rushed me, and both their heroes are killed. I was reassured, because we were obviousely fighting dumbasses. So we go on, and attack pink, in the upper right, we do a fair amount of damage, but in the end have to withdraw. So anyway, i expand and upgrade, while my ally keeps clicking the head hunter button. Soon, my ally launches an unassisted assault on Blue's base, in the upper left. Moron! Tell me when you're gonna attack! Of course, his head hunters are ripped apart by huntresses. To my horror, he does it AGAIN. DUMBASS! I am too busy defending my expansion which pink ultimately destroyed to scold him, but i did tell him to switch to grunts. I re-expanded, as blue launched a Head Hunter attack on blue, apparently biding his time while grunts were made, WITHOUT TELLING ME YET AGAIN, so i quickly rush to hit pink on the other side of the screen. He gets whomped, and i barely hurt pink before i had to bail. So then, pink counterattacks and takes out my expansion, my ally attacks with grunts to hit blue, WITHOUT TELLING ME, i am SCREAMING AT HIM to help me, repeatedly signaling on my expansion. He just keeps saying: What? huh what? Help? What? Where? and shit like that, so i am in a TOWERING RAGE as his grunts hurt blue, but ultimately lose due to lack of upgrades. Yep, the Huntresses wiped out the grunts. So i try to stop pink's onslaught, when: *grind* *click* *click* *click*!!!

MSN DISCONNECTS ME! No warning! No nothing! Just "You have been disconnected" So im pissed beyond belief as i lost to two crappy players because of an EVEN CRAPPIER ally, and was ultimately fucked by Bill Gates and his

Microsoft
System
Network

Or, whatever the fuck he calls it. God damn im pissed! Stupid fucker! I wish i had thought to save the replay so i could put it up here! Dammit! On the plus side, i beat Lone Gunman and one of his local friends on a 2 Vs. 1 on a 12 person map the game before, so at least my day on Battlenet didn;t TOTALLY suck

Mullet Crusader - (You crazy drunk Irish bastard)
- Silencer 7's 8k Post Speech
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: