ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > General Discussion > RPG Forum > Vampire: The masquarade
Search this Thread:

newthread reply RPG Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Vampire: The masquarade  Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »
folder icon   01-05-2003, 01:06 AM
Post #666
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

"haha! the feathered one is not unfettered! hahaha! before us stands a man who sees through the eyes of the messenger of death? but we are death! as we are dead! then do we fear him?

no! we greet him! with arms wide open!"

"greetings, feathered one."

NOTE: lets pretend i don't know whats going on for a second, and we can blame the above on insanity.

Я ни псих или героя

Listen to my words. Fear not for I am an Angel, I Love you and I will guide you. ~ Malkavian Bible

"I am only a Product of your Necessity"
~ Jack The Prophet, The Book of Jack
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   01-05-2003, 01:39 AM
Post #667
The_Stoic_Watcher

Overlord

Jean (ignoring Jackdaws insanse ramblings) sounds forth a voice tall and proud,"Hail stranger, art thou friend or foe?"

with that Jean approaches closer his sword not quite sheathed but not drawn.

"And what is your business within this place? are you aware that apparently there are demons all over the place?"

btw for everyone my character has a enw flaw that is just characterfully annoying...since hes an old elder vampire he doesnt always remember to speak in new ages english

I think someone needs to tell you this Stoic...
You're fucked up! Mad -Veegee

What does "Black" infront of "Metal" say to you? That the guys in the band are from da hood?- Mcleod!
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   01-05-2003, 06:24 PM
Post #668
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

I stand at the back of this little procession with my eagles close at hand.

"Jean, hold your tongue. And speak of thing you are only certain of." A quick comment to try and silence Jean as I do not want anybody and everybody to know why we are in the hell god forgot. "Whos your friend Raven," I ask the wind "friend or foe indeed" muttering in the course air as I watch the dark form for movement.

folder icon   01-05-2003, 07:34 PM
Post #669
deathofspam

Arch Druid

"Aye lad, I must agree with Arges, until we know what manner of creature he is, I don't think we should trust him."

"What makes a person so poisonous righteous, that they think less of anyone who dares disagree?"
-Moxy Fr?vous
DarkJesterZero1: your on my "Would have sex with list"
She wants a donkey punch, trust me. - Darkwolf
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   01-05-2003, 07:42 PM
Post #670
The_Stoic_Watcher

Overlord

Jean turns on Arges
"Do not silence me, dog"
"We have no reason to rely on stealth in these circumstances, we are just in our mission to hunt down the devil worshippers"

HEHE my characters turns out to be quite.....whats the word? zealous
he sees no reason to hide the fact that they are hutning devils.

What does "Black" infront of "Metal" say to you? That the guys in the band are from da hood?- Mcleod!
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   01-05-2003, 07:42 PM
Post #671
XxHANZO

Official Forum Ninja

Zapthrottle on Turalyon

Hanzo hopefully has remained obfuscated and moves into a god position to slay the man and the bird if they should turn out to be evil.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   01-05-2003, 07:54 PM
Post #672
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

A quite smile slips across my lips.
"So be it Jean, you prizes awaits you. You shall stand forever with out my aid" I wishper to him, eyes still on the figuer in darkness.

So form here on out I will have nothing to do with Jean, Someone memeber that and remind me if I help him in anyway ever, so I can stop myself.

folder icon   01-05-2003, 08:00 PM
Post #673
deathofspam

Arch Druid

"Aye my friend, that it is," William whispers to Jean "but we cannot affor to be lead into a trap, just think of the power we faced in our last battle...were we to be caught completly unprepared, I would not like to see the results."

"What makes a person so poisonous righteous, that they think less of anyone who dares disagree?"
-Moxy Fr?vous
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   01-05-2003, 10:40 PM
Post #674
Tainted Blood

Tauren

Ah, their tempers so fiery. Their trigger fingers so twicthy. They mistrust us, don't they friend, yes?
They are so quick to shun yet our feathers are the same. We come from the same nest. They and we, Seraphon, are beathren.
I bear the name of Malekith. Many of the lesser mortals hear of me as "The Laughing Raven", they do. Met with Seraphon, you already have. I come searching for the vile baali. How they deserve that name! How I despise them all! How I spit on their very existance! But alas, I've found nothing! Wither should I fly...or maybe our broods should merge as one? Yes! Pray, I shall join you on your journies!

In case you haven't guessed yet, I'm the shady figure you see before you.

-Tainted Blood

Those with no concept of time have no understanding of death.

Can you see the world drowning in it's own despondency or have your eyes been sewn shut for too long.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   01-05-2003, 11:07 PM
Post #675
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

Relising there is little to no thert I trun to William. "We waste time here, you deal with this and I will take the search party (Meaning the any of the others with obfuscate whom started) or those whom are still willing form the little band to seach the rest of this hell whole"

Ill spend what is left of this night looking around the temples for anything, with or without others.

folder icon   01-05-2003, 11:29 PM
Post #676
deathofspam

Arch Druid

"Forgive my mistrust, but betrayal is something i have known all to well after I had been embraced. But pray, tell us what is your lineage? Of what clan do you come? Most importantly, what do you know of these accuresed deamons?"

-Moxy Fr?vous
folder icon   01-05-2003, 11:49 PM
Post #677
Tainted Blood

Tauren

We too know the sting of betrayal. Trust nowadays is misplaced and dishonesty becomes the new order of the day. These filthy worms of baali raid my home and reaved the lives of all my family! I was the lone survivo...what's that Seraphon? Revenge? Yes! More beautiful than a black rose yet more deadly the deceitful serpent! I hail from the Tremere clan. Embraced me as their own, they have. I have searched these temples for many weeks to kill those daemons. Yes! Revenge, sweet revenge...wait, Searphon tells me more...ah! I'll guide you through this forsaken temple. Found many traps, we have. If you help me with the pathetic baali.

-Tainted Blood

Can you see the world drowning in it's own despondency or have your eyes been sewn shut for too long.
folder icon   01-06-2003, 12:00 AM
Post #678
The_Stoic_Watcher

Overlord

Jean with a grimace "Very well dog of war,but know that if i see you in peril and about to be given final death at the hands of demons i shall save you, if its a ventrue i shall save thee, but know that thou hast before twice almost been given the peace of final death by my hand alonem, tempt me not a third time"

*turning to Malekith*
"Halt there stranger, you have the demeanour of a Malkavian and state thy lineage to be Tremere, indeed trust these days is very rarely worthwhile, not like in the old days where you could rely on your men at arms to see you through to the end"

folder icon   01-06-2003, 12:26 AM
Post #679
Tainted Blood

Tauren

So inquistitive, isn't it my friend? Crazy, it says we are. Insane, even.
*Shifts gaze to Stoic*
Are you trying to say that the Laughing Raven is not to trusted? That my brain is eaten away by fever? Everyone in this world is a little crazy. In some of us it is more potent.
*Points to Jackdaw*
Despite that, we are all as a brood. The form is different but the spirit is all the same. We are all brothers here and brothers help each other, yes?

-Tainted Blood

folder icon   01-06-2003, 01:49 AM
Post #680
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

"Brothers" I spit the word in disgust.

Turning to William
"William, We waste too much time with this retch. Give him to the hunters above, let them test his loyalties. Let us get on with what we came to do"

folder icon   01-06-2003, 01:58 AM
Post #681
deathofspam

Arch Druid

"Nay Arges, I would prefer to keep my eye on him. Call it just a aimless hunch but I think he will be an important part in our group."

-Moxy Fr?vous
folder icon   01-06-2003, 02:27 AM
Post #682
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

"Then why are we wasting time standing here, chattering like a pack of old women"

folder icon   01-06-2003, 11:50 AM
Post #683
XxHANZO

Official Forum Ninja

Zapthrottle on Turalyon

"For we have found nothing Arges" Hanzo shows himself. "I have no use for the Tremere and their blood magics. Yet you are welcome to the group as long as you hunt Baali. But know this, if you should show even the slightest hint of allegience with the baali, I will slay you and drink your life's blood myself."

Hanzo lets that soak in for a moment, "Now friend, tell us what you have found with your raven friend in these ruins."

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   01-06-2003, 02:10 PM
Post #684
Pellanor

Administrator

Tainted Blood: just so you know, you have yet to explore the depths of this temple, but you have searched the rest of the smaller buildings fully, and know that they are vacant.

I'll post later with more stuff. I'm a little busy in class right now.

SC2 ID: Pellanor - 760
LoL Summoner Name: Pellanor
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   01-06-2003, 03:12 PM
Post #685
Tainted Blood

Tauren

Ah, such mistrust within this on. He does not accept our paths as the same. Yet we come from the same roost. It is time we spread our wings and fly from this nest.
*Sits in a corner and starts to rock back and forth.*
Our feathers are the same. Our feathers are the same.
Us ravens have found nothing within these buildings, however the temple still needs scouting. There are some places the raven doesn't tread without caution.
So strange really. They are of the same spirit. The same form. Yet, while only one welcomes Malekith with open arms, the others dare TO COMPARE THE LAUGHING RAVEN WITH THE BLASTED BAALI!
*Shifts over to the others*
Pray, accept my humble apologies. When one mentions the baali, I get a tad...crazy. The Laughing Raven and Seraphon. Both offer their services to you, brothers. Embrace Malekith and Malekith shall aid.

-Tainted Blood

folder icon   01-06-2003, 03:50 PM
Post #686
XxHANZO

Official Forum Ninja

Zapthrottle on Turalyon

OOC: Tainted, there is an inheirant mistrust of the Tremere by Assimites, for the Tremere are the ones responsable for the Blood curse which makes kindred blood poison to Assamites (who become addicted to it...) so thus you must prove yourself to Hanzo. (he went through quite an ordeal to remove thet curse...)

folder icon   01-06-2003, 05:24 PM
Post #687
Pellanor

Administrator

One quick question. can any of you read latin? requires 3 dots in achedemics, or having choosen it under linguistics.

anyways, you explore the temple, barely escaping a few traps, spotting others, but not falling into any. near midnight you reach a final room.

it is a fairly large round chamber, with 15 doors, including the one you came through. On the floor, in the center of the room there is an inscription written in latin.

each of the 15 doors, except for the one which you came through, have a flat golden oval (1 foot long, 8" wide) instead of a door handle. All but one of these doors have an inscription on them, also in latin. These 13 also have one of the 13 clan symbols on them. The only exceptions are Giovani and Tremere, which are replaced with their elder counterpart, Capidocians and Salubri respectivly. (the giovani diablorized the capadocians around the darkages, as did the Tremere diablorize the Salubri)

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   01-06-2003, 05:40 PM
Post #688
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

I have 4 dots for achedemics, So yes.

I also have 2 dots in linguistics, what ever that means. (If it mean I can speak two languages then those two would have to be English and Romanian. Considering were I am form and the fact Ive been speaking in English. )

folder icon   01-06-2003, 05:47 PM
Post #689
Tainted Blood

Tauren

*walks over to the door bearing the symbol of Salubri and pushes it.*
Hmm, the door doesn't move by pyhsical strength alone. Ah, an idea has struck.
*Takes a dagger and cuts across his hand*
As Tremere have told, blood is the key to all. Blood follows blood.
*Places bloody hand on the oval*

-Tainted Blood

folder icon   01-06-2003, 06:04 PM
Post #690
Pellanor

Administrator

THe door opens, and you are able to step through.

folder icon   01-06-2003, 06:11 PM
Post #691
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

"Your clans blood to your clans door" I glance at the only door with out an inscription and pause slightly. "So I knew it would come" I remark to myself, then trun to the others "Shall we see what our newest 'friend' has brought us, or do we go our own path?" I walk to the door were the Raven stands, smile at him and remark "After you!"

folder icon   01-06-2003, 06:13 PM
Post #692
Pellanor

Administrator

The moment Tainted steps through the door, ant closes and seals behind him.

folder icon   01-06-2003, 06:19 PM
Post #693
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

"I thought as much..." I mutter as I walk to the door we came through and sit hunched with my back agaist it...

"Find your clan door, and do as the raven has done or go no further tonight. If you dont know your own clan door I know I can be of some help" I say without looking up, I will not help Jean in anyway, nor will I go through my door until all have left.

folder icon   01-06-2003, 06:55 PM
Post #694
Tainted Blood

Tauren

Oh, wow. It actually worked.

I'm only half surprised. I just remembered Tremere practice blood magic so I tried something out. Otherwise, I was going to blame it on insanity.

-Tainted Blood

folder icon   01-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Post #695
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

Here I was thinking you spoke latin too...

folder icon   01-06-2003, 08:04 PM
Post #696
deathofspam

Arch Druid

"While I fear the strife that splitting us all up will bring, I see no better way to go. Arges, what path shall you be taking? As I recall you are clanless my friend."
William looks back at his friends.
"Remember my friends, no matter how far apart these paths my lead us, this pack cannot be spilit, for our combined will provides our strength. So let us go bravely into the unknown, and prove the worth of our training."
William walks proundly twords the Gangrel door, growing a nail out and drawing blood, placing it on the door, and stepping through.

-Moxy Fr?vous
folder icon   01-06-2003, 08:13 PM
Post #697
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

Spam: I would love to know where and how you found out I was clanless, after all that is something only Arges knows and has kept to himself. Thats the whole reason Im waiting for everyone to get out of this room. If everyone already knew I wouldnt care about waiting for you lot to leave.

Edit: fixing things...

folder icon   01-06-2003, 08:31 PM
Post #698
deathofspam

Arch Druid

OOC: Ah, I was pretty sure I asked you that at one point, probably in a convo on msn way back when you me and pell did that. Meh

-Moxy Fr?vous
folder icon   01-06-2003, 08:31 PM
Post #699
The_Stoic_Watcher

Overlord

Jean confidently strides up to the door, cuts his hand and places it on the door,
"Open, door by the power of my blood, i am ready for any tests that will come..i just hope the rest of you are"

folder icon   01-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Post #700
XxHANZO

Official Forum Ninja

Zapthrottle on Turalyon

Hanzo says nothing as the others step through their doors. Hanzo draws his sword and draws blood forth from his palm and places it neatly on the oval. As the door opens He fades from veiw and steps through, the door closing behind him. I wonder what he sees through the door. (Hanzo is mildly surprised that the Assamite have a door with the clan marking. He thinks this must be a slightly more modern addition to En'esh, after Khayin's destruction of the city.)

Return to Top  Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »

newthread reply RPG Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: