ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > General Gaming Discussion > Official Hero Poll
Search this Thread:
Which is your favorite hero?
You may not vote on this poll
Alliance: Archmage [ 21 ] polls/bar2-l.gifpolls/bar2.gifpolls/bar2-r.gif 7.75%
Alliance: Paladin [ 21 ] polls/bar3-l.gifpolls/bar3.gifpolls/bar3-r.gif 7.75%
Alliance: Mountain King [ 28 ] polls/bar4-l.gifpolls/bar4.gifpolls/bar4-r.gif 10.33%
Horde: Farseer [ 20 ] polls/bar5-l.gifpolls/bar5.gifpolls/bar5-r.gif 7.38%
Horde: Tauren Chieftan [ 30 ] polls/bar6-l.gifpolls/bar6.gifpolls/bar6-r.gif 11.07%
Horde: Blademaster [ 46 ] polls/bar1-l.gifpolls/bar1.gifpolls/bar1-r.gif 16.97%
Sentinel: Keeper of the Grove [ 8 ] polls/bar2-l.gifpolls/bar2.gifpolls/bar2-r.gif 2.95%
Sentinel: Demon Hunter [ 48 ] polls/bar3-l.gifpolls/bar3.gifpolls/bar3-r.gif 17.71%
Sentinel: Priestess of the Moon [ 13 ] polls/bar4-l.gifpolls/bar4.gifpolls/bar4-r.gif 4.80%
Undead: Death Knight [ 8 ] polls/bar5-l.gifpolls/bar5.gifpolls/bar5-r.gif 2.95%
Undead: Dreadlord [ 18 ] polls/bar6-l.gifpolls/bar6.gifpolls/bar6-r.gif 6.64%
Undead: Lich [ 10 ] polls/bar1-l.gifpolls/bar1.gifpolls/bar1-r.gif 3.69%
Total: 271 votes 100%

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Official Hero Poll  Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
folder icon   03-08-2003, 06:17 PM
Post #141
Topy

Catapult

Demon Hunter,the best,well,I only play Night Elves,so I don't know for other race.Well,others are good too.They all got something useful.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-13-2003, 10:33 PM
NE Demon Hunter all the way! Post #142
LazyPyro

Shaman

Come on you DH people 2 more votes and we beat that pussy BM!

Brought to you by the kind folk at Happy Dale Insane Asylum.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-14-2003, 03:50 PM
Post #143
Topy

Catapult

Yes, DH rulz!

folder icon   03-15-2003, 04:24 PM
Post #144
Grotghash

Knight

Look, I know that DH is a very usefull hero, but he is not the best.

And why do you go around trying to force people to vote for DH? People can vote for whatever they want, I have been playing as NE for a long time and I found out that DH is not the most useful hero.
POTM and Keeper are far more useful, I also noticed that most of the NE players that I beat on Battle.net used DH.
People say that DH is the only good solo creeper for NE, but I found that not to be true.
If you get Keeper and get Force of Nature, you can also solo creep, I find it alot more easlier to creep with Keeper than with DH.
Keeper's moves are also more useful in some ways, and in different ways, all heroes have an advantage. DH is not the only useful hero, people that think that are mostly n00bs because they always select Dh for his looks, I know that you guys probably don't do that, but if you do I suggest you stop.
So the whole point that I am trying to make is that you shouldn't go around trying to change each others opinion and trying to spam people's heads off saying DH is the best. People have their opinions, and I respect that fact. What if EVERYBODY liked DH? Wouldn't that be boring? What if everybody in the world thought the same? That was not be interesting, life would get boring. If you still go around saying all their percumbsish crap, you might get into a lot of trouble with more of my lectors.

You friended me on facebook a few months ago. I didnt know who you were then and i still dont now. Probably because its hard to get to know someone in tri-month intervals. That, or you have the personality of drywall. Except that i can atleast talk to the walls when im high. You were obviously hiding somewhere jerking off when God was passing out personalities." -dimitri583
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-15-2003, 04:30 PM
Post #145
Topy

Catapult

C'mon,i'm not making a brainwash.as I said in one of my previous post "Well,others are good too.They all got something useful."
So people can have their owns opinion.And no,I'm not saying that because he looks cool.It would eb stupid to lose all games and looks stupids to have a "cool" hero...

folder icon   03-15-2003, 08:04 PM
Whoa grotgash calm boy calm Post #146
LazyPyro

Shaman

Quote:
Look, I know that DH is a very usefull hero, but he is not the best.

You oblivously misunderstood me completely. This poll does say favorite hero doesn't it? I know about the other NE hero's usefullness and I myself always go POTM at first, but I still think DM is ultra kool, and thus he's my favorite. And once more, didn't I say "Come on you DH people" as in the people that like the DH? I wasn't trying to force anyone, but the people with DH as their fav., to vote for him. DH may not be the best, but he is still awsome. Ok i'm done.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-25-2003, 04:38 PM
Post #147
kiljaeden

Night Elf Ranger

Ghonth on Aeries Peak

I would definetly have to concure. DH is extremly cool. NOT BECAUSE HE LOOKS COOL!!!

To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to talk to God. - Stephen

Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy. - 2 Nephi 2:25, Book of Mormon

If it wiggles, then it's biology; if it stinks, then it's chemistry; and if it doesn't work, then it's physics.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-03-2003, 09:25 PM
Post #148
Kleenex_Girl

Grunt

Demon hunter rules all of you! Demon hunter is my dream guy.

**blows nose with kleenex*

*blows nose*
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-04-2003, 05:01 PM
Post #149
kiljaeden

Night Elf Ranger

Ghonth on Aeries Peak

What? I don't believe what I'm hearing. Oh

*Curls up in a corner and dies.*

Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy. - 2 Nephi 2:25, Book of Mormon

If it wiggles, then it's biology; if it stinks, then it's chemistry; and if it doesn't work, then it's physics.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-05-2003, 01:51 PM
Post #150
food

Overlord

I like the AM gotta love blizzard and brilliance aura and water element

folder icon   04-18-2003, 10:38 PM
Post #151
kiljaeden

Night Elf Ranger

Ghonth on Aeries Peak

Quote:
Originally posted by food
I like the AM gotta love blizzard and brilliance aura and water element

Yeah I like those abilities but I kinda don't like masss Teleport, I don't know why.

folder icon   04-20-2003, 01:10 PM
Hero poll Post #152
Gloopy

Huntress

This may be a typical answer but the Demom Hunter is my fav he has alot of usefull skills and spells, plus he looks cool

"
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-21-2003, 07:44 PM
Post #153
kiljaeden

Night Elf Ranger

Ghonth on Aeries Peak

Hey, don't let the asi sisters read that, they'll bite your head off.

folder icon   04-24-2003, 11:43 AM
Post #154
LazyPyro

Shaman

Quote:
Hey, don't let the asi sisters read that, they'll bite your head off.

Yeah, prime example right here X_x

folder icon   04-25-2003, 01:03 PM
Post #155
Grotghash

Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Gloopy
This may be a typical answer but the Demom Hunter is my fav he has alot of usefull skills and spells, plus he looks cool

Yeah sure.... he of usefull skills/spells. I know some DH fans that don't even know the strenghs and weaknessess he has. I can bet you are one of them. YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN?!
90% of the DH fans like him because he looks cool! OH come ON!
Sure his skills are good, and you can say that all of his abilities look cool, but they are not the most useful.
And now look! More n00bs are coming, and DH is almost more voted than Blade Master. The Blade Master kicks DH's ASS!
**takes out a sword**
WHO WANTS SOME!Eh?

You friended me on facebook a few months ago. I didnt know who you were then and i still dont now. Probably because its hard to get to know someone in tri-month intervals. That, or you have the personality of drywall. Except that i can atleast talk to the walls when im high. You were obviously hiding somewhere jerking off when God was passing out personalities." -dimitri583
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-25-2003, 01:16 PM
Post #156
Gnome-

Night Elf Ranger

If they like the Dh thats fine, who cares if its their favorite? You dont have to try to stress to people that the "Dh sucks". If used correctly each hero can be just as useful as the next. Potm=Support, Kotg=Caster, Dh=offensive melee, warden=Defensive melee. I do, however admit that the dh isnt the best choice as your main hero, but he does make a good secondary or tertiary one. I for one have to say that in vanilla my favorite hero would either be the Mk, or the KOTG. In TFT, it would have to be the bloodmage.

You have to understand that its just their opinion grot, and you dont have to be offended by it. Its like menofhonor, all he was trying to do was give you friendly advice and you got totally pissed off...you gotta calm down.

When it comes to biting scrotums in
vengeance, "Who Knows"?

"GNOME KNOWS!"
folder icon   04-25-2003, 01:34 PM
Post #157
Grotghash

Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Gnome-
If they like the Dh thats fine, who cares if its their favorite? You dont have to try to stress to people that the "Dh sucks". If used correctly each hero can be just as useful as the next. Potm=Support, Kotg=Caster, Dh=offensive melee, warden=Defensive melee. I do, however admit that the dh isnt the best choice as your main hero, but he does make a good secondary or tertiary one. I for one have to say that in vanilla my favorite hero would either be the Mk, or the KOTG. In TFT, it would have to be the bloodmage.

You have to understand that its just their opinion grot, and you dont have to be offended by it. Its like menofhonor, all he was trying to do was give you friendly advice and you got totally pissed off...you gotta calm down.

Look, I never said DH is super bad, I mean, sometimes(very rarely) I use the DH, I usually use keeper(read my previous posts).
And I did state how the DH was good(read my previous posts).

Meno? Ok lets not get into that on this board. And he was not even giving me advice, its something else, If someone gives me advice I can use, I'll use it.

folder icon   04-25-2003, 01:39 PM
Post #158
Gnome-

Night Elf Ranger

Bullshit, Discuss it to me privately then, because he has no idea what he did.

The point im making is at the same time your saying the dh isnt that great of hero, your also saying the bm rapes. Why argue you something when your basically doing the same thing.

vengeance, "Who Knows"?

"GNOME KNOWS!"
folder icon   04-26-2003, 08:59 PM
Post #159
Grotghash

Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Gnome-

The point im making is at the same time your saying the dh isnt that great of hero, your also saying the bm rapes. Why argue you something when your basically doing the same thing.

I did not say that, I said that all the n00bs are coming and voting for DH because he looks cool, and I am saying that the DH is catching up with the BM because the n00bs are coming and leaving, voting for DH and nothing else. Thats all

folder icon   04-27-2003, 03:36 AM
Post #160
Jezta

The Black Sphynx

bah, BM owns all...i dont care what you say...now what did i vote for?

folder icon   04-27-2003, 12:41 PM
Post #161
Gnome-

Night Elf Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by Grotghash
I did not say that, I said that all the n00bs are coming and voting for DH because he looks cool, and I am saying that the DH is catching up with the BM because the n00bs are coming and leaving, voting for DH and nothing else. Thats all

well, grot. It does say favorite hero does it not?(hmm..that rhymed). Not the best, if they think hes their favorite because he "looks cool" then so be it..but they are mentioning his abilities to, most of them anyways.

vengeance, "Who Knows"?

"GNOME KNOWS!"
folder icon   04-27-2003, 01:54 PM
Post #162
LazyPyro

Shaman

Grot I'm with gnome on this one. I said it before and i'll say it again. This forom is FAVORITE hero, not MOST USEFUL. I know dh isn't the best. I play NE all the time and never use him, and yet he's my favorite. 1. because he's ultra kool looking (yes i was a noob when i first said that) 2. his skills kick ass when used properly 3. his place and history in the story line make him seem like one of the most bad ass guys in WC3. Look i'm not trying to make any contraversy, just stating the reasons why he's my FAVORITE not my most used hero. G'bye and G'day

P.S. Gnome, great avatar. All hail the ferret empire! Wait the day where my ferret army takes over the world!

folder icon   04-27-2003, 10:14 PM
Post #163
<< azure-draco >>

Shadow Hunter

Aaaw cmon Asi. Yeah I got agree in one point, because there are alot of annoying people around our neighborhood who only like DH because he looks cool, but I guess it can't be helped.

Hey if you lived in a place where almost every Warcraft 3 player obsesses over DH ONLY because he looks cool, you guys would be annoyed too. Well I got to say, DH DOES look cool but alot of people over at our schools are really overhyping him. Oh well gotta just live with it *shrugs*

..and let your dreams take flight......

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-28-2003, 12:01 AM
Post #164
Grotghash

Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by << azure-draco >>
Aaaw cmon Asi. Yeah I got agree in one point, because there are alot of annoying people around our neighborhood who only like DH because he looks cool, but I guess it can't be helped.

Hey if you lived in a place where almost every Warcraft 3 player obsesses over DH ONLY because he looks cool, you guys would be annoyed too. Well I got to say, DH DOES look cool but alot of people over at our schools are really overhyping him. Oh well gotta just live with it *shrugs*

yeah.
My point exactly.... I guess thats why I always get mad when someone says that.

folder icon   04-28-2003, 11:12 AM
Post #165
LazyPyro

Shaman

Quote:
Ok. Now i see where your coming from. Yeah that would get really annoying. But I don't get to be as lucky as you and have several people play warcraft around where i live. Me and my 1 friend are the only ones that i know of that play WC3 around here, so i don't have to deal with the morons you do i guess.

folder icon   04-28-2003, 04:08 PM
Post #166
K.J.

Kodo Beast

Frankly all of you that are hardcore on the Dh and the BM are dumb I mean face it critical strike and bladestorm kick ass and immolation and Meta kick ass so why don't we agree that both of them are hardcore badass and get on with our lives.

I love it when you call me Bunny loooooove!!

Last edited by K.J. on 04-30-2003 at 04:02 AM.
folder icon   04-29-2003, 09:07 PM
Post #167
Magus

Raider

K.J. we are not voting for power, but rather which hero is our personal favorite. Im my case the Arch Mage, he may not be the most powerful hero but he is sweet

folder icon   04-30-2003, 04:04 AM
Post #168
K.J.

Kodo Beast

I can understand that but some of these guys are getting just plan nasty with each other because they say the other person is dumb for the character they like. All I'm saying is you guys need to calm down and chill they are both great heroes I don't think either side can dispute that.

I love it when you call me Bunny loooooove!!

folder icon   05-02-2003, 10:00 AM
Post #169
Raszagil

Kodo Beast

Farseer, all the way. Sucks he's only got 11 votes, but Blademaster is leading with 29, so I can live with that.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-05-2003, 06:42 PM
The Keeper is a keeper! Post #170
13loodrnoon

Headhunter

Q: What hero is the best at creeping?
A: The Keeper of the Grove. With a Keeper, you can clear ANY set of creeps on any map...WITHOUT getting either your hero nor your troops lost or injured..right off the bat! Just choose Force of Nature as your 1st spell, and go creeping without worry. In my games, I'm usually the 1st player on the map to clear a set of creeps, the 1st to expand, and the the 1st hero to level up...all because I can make Treants to soak up the punishment my army would have to absorb if I didn't have a Keeper. Oh sure, The Archmage and the Farseer can summon as well...when did you ever see either of those heroes with more than two WE/Wolves? With a Keeper, you can make two (at the start of the game), wait, and make two more...you get the picture? Later in the game, he can of course summon four and six at a time. Oh sure, I hear all the time how weak and sucky Treants are....I personally couldn't care less if they did ANY damage at all, as long as they protect my army from harm's way. (Did you know that treants do the same damage as huntresses do early on?) I'm also told what a bad idea it is to pick the Keeper as my 1st hero, yet how does the saying go..."he who laughs last, laughs best"?

w3g.gifAttachment: 13loodrnoon_tbh 35th win west.w3g (73510 bytes, 62 views)

>>>>>>>Guardians of Azeroth Guild<<<<<

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, ..."
-Joel 2:31
Last edited by 13loodrnoon on 05-17-2003 at 12:35 PM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-17-2003, 11:33 AM
Post #171
bigboy58

Headhunter

The chief is the masta!

folder icon   05-22-2003, 12:10 AM
Post #172
Mullet Crusader

Warlock

Yeah, Treants (And the Keeper himself for that matter) are seriousely underrated. I would like to use him, but i can never really integrate him into my strategies. Oh well, i prefer teh DH myself

Mullet Crusader - (You crazy drunk Irish bastard)
- Silencer 7's 8k Post Speech
folder icon   05-23-2003, 01:27 AM
Post #173
Majin-Farley

Paladin

Boo! DH is a pansy elf! go mountain king! Let's get to fightin'!

folder icon   06-14-2003, 03:37 AM
Post #174
HB88
Banned

montin king, i love the stormbolt and accent combo.
blade masters are cool to thou.

folder icon   06-15-2003, 11:04 AM
Post #175
Worthless Trash

Spirit Wolf

MK cause he's the # 1 stunna

Storm bolt is a savior, and Avatar kicks ass.

Return to Top  Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: