ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Hosted Clans > WDP Forum > Deh Bible!!
Search this Thread:

newthread reply WDP Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Deh Bible!!  Pages (2): [1] 2 »
folder icon   02-03-2003, 03:37 PM
Deh Bible!! Post #1
KeeperOfTheGrove

Overlord

Ok i cant really begin writing this as of yet but this will be the place where everyone comes to relay stories from game experiences or important outgame news in chats and so forth to me. It is important to be as specific as you possibly can and to get all deh cool stuff into me if you wanna be written in.

Right now i would just like anybody who has any idea of what they are going to be and some back ground information they would like to share about their character would be great. Any char info you give me isnt final so dont worry if you change yur char around a bit i would just like start doing a prologue sorta thing about the foundation of WDP and how every member came to being

So please post away to be an active noticable role in our clan. Generations will read the bible and base their lives on it

BTW for clarification yes i am Jesus

RULE!: Get yur char name, class, race and background info into me ASAP. Until this is done you will not be mentioned in the bible and will have the unfortunate circumstance of being introduced during our progression showing you werent an original pre game member

I Support The Fight Against Vet-Hood!!!
Start your day off with a dose of vitamin C ~UH not oranges and all that worthless shit, CANADA!
Last edited by KeeperOfTheGrove on 02-03-2003 at 03:50 PM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-03-2003, 03:54 PM
Post #2
The Slayer

Tauren Chieftain

I'm planning on playing an Orc.. of course. Whatever there most Hardcore Melee class is, hopefully a Berserker. A fuckin Insane Masochist Berserker.

Equipment: Axe(s)
He prefers his own Battleaxe, named... 'Skullsplitter'
Orcish Heavy Battle Armor
Raiders Helmet

My character will be one of the few remaning Burning Blade Orcs who didn't convert to the new Hordes Blademaster 'style'. He gets his Insanity from there, being a Masochist (finds joy in pain). Also, After 98% of the Burning Blade converted he found himself outcasted, leaving him to fend for his own. Later on meeting up with the Warsong clan, they taught him the ways of the Fierce Berserker.

Warriors are drawn to his Brutal nature, he is a natural leader... perhaps keeping his followers in line due to fear and awe as opposed to charisma or intelligence.

He is unmatched on the battlefield, laying waste to unheard of amounts of enemys with his impressive display of savagery and howling rage. To stop such a crazed barbarian such as this, one would have to strike him dead in the heat of his bloodlust, as he welcomes pain. Delivery of an instantly mortal blow is the only alternative.

Character name: Slayer, or Hellscream

-Chieftan
Last edited by The Slayer on 02-04-2003 at 03:49 PM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-03-2003, 04:39 PM
Post #3
Thrall-WS

Wyvern Rider

Name:Gellidus \ Drek'Thar

Race:Orc

Class:Shamen

Equipment:Bear Claw
Bear Furs

Background:Born and raised in the cold environment in the mountains around the Frost Wolf Clan. Growing up studying and practicing the ways of the shamen. After becoming the best shamen in the whole Frost Wolf Clan, he decided to head off in search for something elsewhere...elusive.

After an average of 2 years of traveling around to many different places, including Azeroth, he meet up with the Dragonmaw Clan, headed by chieftain: Zuluhed the Whacked, who was also a shamen. After only staying for about a mounth with the clan, the clan taught me a few new things. Then one morning, Zuluhed said that in one of his deap dreams he said that someone was looking for me, and that I should be on my way...

After many mounths of hard travel I lost more and more energy...and was having a very hard time even walking for a few hours. Eventually I faded out and collapsed...

I was woken by a few orcs, but then faded again... When i awoke for the second time I was in a cave, and I asked to speak with the chieftan of the clan... After about 2 hours the chieftan walked out, and as soon as I saw him, I knew i was amongst the mighty Warsong Clan...

[COLOR=Dark-blue]Phear Is My Greatest Allie...[/COLOR]
"You can smell a horde zealot a mile away." -Gaggin
Last edited by Thrall-WS on 05-13-2003 at 08:10 PM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-03-2003, 04:52 PM
Post #4
Arctic_Sniper

Night Elf Ranger

I'm planning on being a dwarf. Melee\thief dwarf with a nice big warhammer.

My character grew up in Khaz Modan but left to seek glory and fortune elsewhere. He went to Azeroth to seek opportunity but left to defend his home when the orcs invaded. He later went off to Lordaeron and rose to the top of a thieves guild there. He specialized in extortion and set up guild wars to benefit his purse. When the scourge descended seemingly out of hell he got passage on the ships that carried Jaina Proudmoore and the other survivors to Kalimdor. There a tauren suggested he clip his beard, so he got the tauren drunk and cut off his horns. He has tried to set up a thieves guild but it would seem there are too many honest people around to make it work. He now bides his time for something good to come up that will make him rich.

Name: Rogar Stonebrow

CowUltrapunk: cuz u left the window open
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-03-2003, 04:53 PM
Post #5
the 1 eyed fool

Assassin

Name: Balthor
Classwarvern Skirmisher
Racewarf
Equipment:a rifle a warhammer and a axe(hopeing to find murdians hammer if its possible)

Balthor was a close friend of murdian untill he left off to northrend
after word balthor heard the news of murdians death
so balthor made a oath to avenge murdians death

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-03-2003, 04:59 PM
Post #6
Grom-Hellscream

Horde Berserker

Name: Grash'tak Bloodtooth/Grom Hellscream II
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior/Warlord
Notable Equipment:
-Black battle axe
-Torch
-Black helmet with horns and face plate
Background:
Heir to Grom Hellscream, Grash'tak was told of his fathers death by Thrall, and has been under his care and guidance since then. However, the burning spirit and rebeliousness of Hellscream still lives on through his offspring, the howling Warcry of the Warsong ringing clear and true through battle. Equipped with his fathers legendary weighted Axe, Grash'tak dons a black, spiked helmet with a face plate, the design alike that of the Warsong clan symbol. A master in the art of war, Grash'tak leads his warriors into battle himself, striking fear in the hearts of his enemies and inspiring his men with his vicious visage and howls.

folder icon   02-03-2003, 05:08 PM
Post #7
Bryndon

Chaos Blademaster

Name:Mitaire (perhaps Omnia will do better)
Race: Female Elf
Class: Sorcerer
Description: Mitaire is one of the few elves who refused to rally behind the new banner of the Blood Elves. Outcast for her aesthetic tastes, she reputedly joined the Archmages of Dalaran, but was conspicuously absent for the entirety of the events on Kalimdor, seeking out many different artefacts of power, and like minded followers.

Mitaire has studied most forms of magic (delving into Necromancy also) and has accumulated many ancient tomes (with a preponderance to summoning creatures). She hopes one day to find the perfect spell which will enable her to rebuild Quel'Thalas and banish the undead from its festering wounds forever.

folder icon   02-03-2003, 05:25 PM
Post #8
The_Lone_Gunman*

Overlord

Name: Atrus Ocelot
Race: Human
Class: Paladin (hopefully)
Equipment: Enchanted staff, with a blade on the end and a club on the other (hopefully), Platemail Armor (methril hopefully), WDP banner as a cloak of some kind (once again, hopefully)
Background: Atrus Ocelot was like anyone else in the world of Azeroth, he had survived the major damaged his world had taken, but unlike some others he wast convinced that anyone was going to do anything to help it. So, gatjing his most competent comrades he set out on a mission to unify the world and bring order once again.

Be respectful of your superiors, if you have any.~ Mark Twain
Actually, It turns out I'm the President of the Forums, and forgot.
http://forumsx.net/showthread.php?t=26044&page=3&pp=35
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-03-2003, 06:46 PM
Post #9
keithjr

Dread Lord

Keith on Malygos

Name: Joris Caboth
Class: Thief/Assasin
Background: Joris has always gotten around by knowing too much. People always respected him for it, because they could always go to him if they needed information. If someone needed to find out about something, Joris was the person to go through to get the information out. Even though his methods werent always the best, all races have had dealings with Joris, since he ALWAYS got the job done. This got him a good reputation with most.

Sadly, Joris just sat back form the conflict when the scourge came along. He was intrigued about what was going on, so he spent his days just collecting information about everything, since history will be made. He worked well with <insert keeper of the groves character name> in dealing with documenting this historic event, and many many other events that have come up to this.

Joris has predicted the foundings of the WDP since before its inception. He knew that there needs a central governing body that covers all of the races - since unity is the only way. Unity defeated archimonde at the world tree. WDP is the only way.

Last edited by keithjr on 02-03-2003 at 06:49 PM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-03-2003, 08:15 PM
Post #10
the12thman

Night Elf Ranger

Thrakaluk the Gouger:

orc heavy melee

battle harddened veteran of the 3rd war thrakaluk fought alongside some of the bravest warriors of his race. he was trained to fight by the most honorable leaders of the horde in hopes that he too could one day be a legend. his trademark on the battlefield is gouging out his enemies left eye and keeping them as trophies.

AIM: the12thman 11
folder icon   02-03-2003, 11:52 PM
Post #11
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

Strawberry on the Shortcake

just remember, all of the following is hypothetical, anything that blizz doesnt fit into the game will have to be modified.
Name: Gar Notchblade
Race/Type: Orcish Wolf Raider
Class: Scout
Equipment: Large magical Broadsword, Crossbow, Chain shirt armor, Large Horned helmet
Wolf: Cujo
Wolf's Equipment: Mithril fangs, light leather barding
Story: Gar Notchblade and his wolf, Cujo, were among the original wolf riders in the first war of azeroth, when the orcs first came into this world. After the wolfriders were disbanded for the second war, Gar became a leaderless rogue, owing his loyalty to no one. When Thrall became leader of the Horde prior to the third war, Gar was skeptical at first, but as he watched the young warchief, he became more approving of his efforts and eventually joined the horde for a brief period. however, after having lived alone for so long, Gar was unaccustomed to the rigid and structured life in the horde. bidding his fond farewells to Thrall, Gar and Cujo set out on their own again. encountering members of the WDP first in the arctic lands of Northrend, he heard of their impressive deeds. eventually, Gar offered his services to the WDP as a warrior scout, and has served them loyally and effectively ever since.

folder icon   02-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Post #12
Bryndon

Chaos Blademaster

Quote:
Originally posted by the12thman
his trademark on the battlefield is gouging out his enemies left eye and keeping them as trophies.

That's honorable? :eww: I don't want to see your definition of honorless rogue. j/k, no offense. (Covers left eye involuntarily)

Last edited by Bryndon on 02-04-2003 at 06:16 AM.
folder icon   02-04-2003, 10:20 AM
Post #13
-G R U N T-

Grunt
Site Staff

Isn't this a little early? :/

however, I'm most definitely gonna be ORC .

folder icon   02-04-2003, 10:36 AM
Post #14
the12thman

Night Elf Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by Bryndon
That's honorable? :eww: I don't want to see your definition of honorless rogue. j/k, no offense. (Covers left eye involuntarily)

lol, i guess for a blood thirsty orc it could be

folder icon   02-04-2003, 05:48 PM
Post #15
KeeperOfTheGrove

Overlord

Ok everyones got great stuff and i hope they wont mind me changing a few things with their permission to interlock all our paths to converge.

P_B: Im guessing blizz prolly wont start us off with mounts. What I can probally do if this is true is write yur story as the wolf rider you are but somehow yur trusted Cujo died, was caputured, you were forced to let him go because u were being captured. Some crap like that. And eventually in the game if you do get yur mount we can either have you get a new one or you and Cujo are reuinted Ahhhh touching story isnt it
I like the one where u basically sacrifice yur self to save him

Start your day off with a dose of vitamin C ~UH not oranges and all that worthless shit, CANADA!
folder icon   02-04-2003, 06:47 PM
Post #16
the12thman

Night Elf Ranger

feel free to add to, change, or pretty do whatever you want with mine.

folder icon   02-04-2003, 06:55 PM
Post #17
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

Strawberry on the Shortcake

assuming blizz wont let us start with mounts, we can say that im giving him a break for a while after he was grieviously injured or somethin, and then later on i bring him back into service.

edit: discussed with keeper. basically im going to get in a huge fight with forest trolls, tell Cujo to run off, get captured, then rescued. early on my goals will be to slay forest trolls and find Cujo.

Last edited by Planet_Buster on 02-04-2003 at 08:34 PM.
folder icon   02-05-2003, 06:47 AM
Post #18
Jeltz

Demi-God

I hope that it is not too late.
Name: Eran Morrivath
Race: Huamn
Class: Mage
Equipment: Staff, robe and potions
Eran was thaugth in the ways of magic in Dalaran, the city of Mages. During the second war agianst the orcs. At the time when the undead attacked Dalaran his education was not compelted yet, but at the time of the attack he and some other mages had travelled to help the army of the humans figth the undead. When he heard of the destruction of Dalaran and that he would not be able to complete his sutudies. Morrivath traveled to Azherth to become a rouge mage and learn magic by himself and from more experienced rouge mages. After a while Eran got bored of his life as a lone rouge mage and decided to join WDP. Who he earlier had encountered.

I eat robots for breakfast with syrup A(CBRT)
Show me! show you! Kikkomaan!

folder icon   02-05-2003, 03:55 PM
Post #19
Arctic_Sniper

Night Elf Ranger

I don't care if you change mine around.

CowUltrapunk: cuz u left the window open
folder icon   02-05-2003, 08:25 PM
Post #20
Zujin

Night Elf Ranger

Name: Tim Horten
Race: Tauren
Class: Coffee Guy
Equiptment: Heavy Ax and Potions.
Tim Horten made many potions and has found that with a just right amount of different types of chemicles Tim has created a solution that is called Coffee. When given to people it makes them more powerful and faster and given more energy. Tim decided to join the WDP so that everyone will drink coffee and he can make a huge profit so he can buy a pony.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-05-2003, 09:12 PM
Post #21
the12thman

Night Elf Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by Zujin
Tim decided to join the WDP so that everyone will drink coffee and he can make a huge profit so he can buy a pony.

its all about the pony

folder icon   02-06-2003, 04:26 PM
Post #22
The Spirits From Within

Shaman

Name: Aldorar The Avenger
Class: Paladin
Equipment: Warhammer
Heavy Plate Armour
Big book 'o spells

Background:
After the suspension of the Paladins over 4 years ago, Aldorar has been wandering the lands lending his use of holy magic and preaching the word of The Holy Light. After the bravery and Valour shown b him from the second war he was taken in by Uther The Lightbringer and taught the ways of a Paladin. After hearing of his master's death he vowed to Avenge it.

----------------
Honour Guide Me
Last edited by The Spirits From Within on 02-23-2003 at 11:59 AM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-06-2003, 05:14 PM
Post #23
KeeperOfTheGrove

Overlord

I think yur name is fine by its self, infact great i say!

uhh about the logo:
Step 1- find a logo you like and right click it, go into properties and copy the url(adress thing)
Step 2- Go to yur sig and write this [IMG]theurlwhateveritis[/IMG]
Step 3- Drool at it cause it looks so cool

folder icon   02-06-2003, 05:14 PM
Post #24
the12thman

Night Elf Ranger

for your name how about aldorar the avenger or somethin like that since he has vowed to avenge uthers death

folder icon   02-06-2003, 10:06 PM
Post #25
LunarElemental

Arch Druid

Name: Lun'Elm

Race: some sort of elf (don't know what my option are yet, but it turns out there are no elves then I will set fire to my house!)

Class: ranger

Equipment:
Long bow
Light weight cloth (magically imbued, when I find)

Background:
Can't do this yet, need to see how frozen throne plays out.

"My spirit burns like the sun and i shall dry you like a prune."

pappskalle.
Last edited by LunarElemental on 02-08-2003 at 09:13 PM.
folder icon   02-07-2003, 11:39 AM
Post #26
The Spirits From Within

Shaman

Quote:
Originally posted by the12thman
for your name how about aldorar the avenger or somethin like that since he has vowed to avenge uthers death

Yea thnx that is perfect

----------------
Honour Guide Me
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-07-2003, 05:55 PM
Post #27
the12thman

Night Elf Ranger

no prob man

folder icon   02-08-2003, 08:56 AM
Post #28
the_druid

Critter

Name : Malygod
Type: warrior

i would like to wield some enhanced long sword and wear some nice plate armour and have a nice kitel shield maybe learn some horse riding skills so i could charge things

folder icon   02-08-2003, 03:30 PM
Just one guy eh? Post #29
Pld

Arch Druid

Well I will have one of each races at least.

Name:Unknown
Class:Wizard(if they have them)
Equipment:Staff
Horse
And some magical clothing

Background: something to with some high wizard class stuff.

You can't argue with my ignorance!

VeeGee:"It's like me telling you to snap out of your haemophilia."
Grotghash: "My pinky = god"

blue
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-08-2003, 07:01 PM
Post #30
soulhybrid

Catapult

Name:soulhybrid
Class:Wolf Rider
Race:Orc
Equipment:something ranged
Mace or blademaster sword
Plate armour
Wolf(when i get one)
The wolf will have light armour and teeth and claws
Background:soulhybrid is a group of warroir souls in a orcs boy. The other half of the souls in him are trapped in a wolfs body. He must find the other half to be compelte oh yeah and be the perfect warrior.

Old One Eye Knows

THE SOBER POSSUM

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-20-2003, 11:02 PM
Post #31
Thrall-WS

Wyvern Rider

hey, pink panther(j/k) what ever happened to "Deh Bible!!"
It seams like it just died out..

folder icon   02-21-2003, 04:19 PM
Post #32
The Slayer

Tauren Chieftain

maybe cause everyone has posted their RP??

thx gg no re

-Chieftan
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-21-2003, 04:39 PM
Post #33
Thrall-WS

Wyvern Rider

Quote:
Originally posted by The Slayer
maybe cause everyone has posted their RP??

thx gg no re

if ur gonna say it, say it right:

gg, gl, hf, dd, kk, thx, bye, NO RE!

folder icon   02-21-2003, 04:45 PM
Post #34
The Slayer

Tauren Chieftain

no, the shorter version sounds better, besides im lazy. and stop spamming, because it also causes me to spam

-Chieftan
folder icon   02-22-2003, 03:03 PM
Post #35
KeeperOfTheGrove

Overlord

Uhhh wtf are you guys doing>_<
Bible wont be that active until the game has lots of info on it so meh

Return to Top  Pages (2): [1] 2 »

newthread reply WDP Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: