ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > General Gaming Discussion > Warcraftiii.net gestapo
Search this Thread:

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Warcraftiii.net gestapo  Pages (2): [1] 2 »
folder icon   02-07-2001, 12:56 AM
Warcraftiii.net gestapo Post #1
Darkwolf

Overlord

They already started deleting my posts. What the heck is that? That is totally ridiculous. War3.com admin, you guys kick ass.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:03 AM
Post #2
TheWarlord

Grunt

maybe because youre posts are tottaly idiotic, and you have nothing bettter to do then make fun of people. But then again, I'm having fun replying to your posts. So keep goin'.

folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:08 AM
Post #3
Darkwolf

Overlord

Oh totally idiotic huh? Then why aren't most of the posts on that board gone?

folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:10 AM
Post #4
RepoMan

Shaman

Yah they deleated mine too. cough*cocksuckers*cough It is pointless unless we all bombard them with posts at the same time. Go &%&* yourself Warlord.

"It can fly at you like a sudden storm, without warning, from nowhere, and devour you, consume you with its ferocious appetite. The Wendigo is hungry, always hungry. And its hunger is never satisfied. The more it eats the bigger it gets. And the bigger it gets, the hungrier it gets."
-The Wendigo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have wings, so why am I always walking?"
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:14 AM
Post #5
Uglycrippledguy

Raider

What did you guys post?

folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:15 AM
Post #6
Darkwolf

Overlord

I am really pissed at that. They just think we are there to flame them, but I want to show how they can be censored.

folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:18 AM
Post #7
RepoMan

Shaman

Well I was flaming them I don't know about you Darkwolf. They deleted you posts too fast.

"It can fly at you like a sudden storm, without warning, from nowhere, and devour you, consume you with its ferocious appetite. The Wendigo is hungry, always hungry. And its hunger is never satisfied. The more it eats the bigger it gets. And the bigger it gets, the hungrier it gets."
-The Wendigo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:20 AM
Post #8
entrugen

Raider

uhh oh, watch out it's the warlord

he probably has something dumb to say...

folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:21 AM
Post #9
RepoMan

Shaman

lol hahaha Warlords a dumb shit.

-The Wendigo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:35 AM
Post #10
6gregory9

Shadow Hunter

Probaboly has some thing dumb to say, you never cease to amaze me.

I don't need your war machines, I don't need your ghetto scenes. Coloured lights can hypnotise, now sparkle some one elses eyes.
Warrior, The Time Bombs
About To Go
What Will You Feel
Will You Even Wonder
If The Man That'sin Your Sights
Ever Kissed His Girl Goodbye
folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:36 AM
Post #11
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

Ok I want to go there and say things.... Im in a state of mind that does not alow me to type things that germans can understand, but I still want to go, so were how when, no thats not a duck....

Yes I know they are eating cat but its not mine so I dont care....

folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:38 AM
Post #12
Darkwolf

Overlord

That didn't quite make sense.

folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:43 AM
Post #13
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

Darkwolf right now I dont think I can make sense, I have non-sense on me head....

Thats my bridy, and it doesnt have any wings, and its kinda green, and looks a lot like a lizard, but its my bridy...

anyway, what forum at warcraftiii.net???

folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:45 AM
Post #14
entrugen

Raider

this one.

folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:45 AM
Post #15
Darkwolf

Overlord

You know, the regular gestapo . . . I mean community forum.

folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:46 AM
Post #16
RepoMan

Shaman

What the hell are you talking about?

-The Wendigo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:49 AM
Post #17
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

Thank you, and RepoMan, noone really know... leat of all me!!!.... hang on the fuzz say it knows, but thats all in my head so stuff it.... thanks again men ........

folder icon   02-07-2001, 03:28 AM
Post #18
Flare

Critter

Jesus H. Christ

Could you guys get anymore fag-ish in your behavoir?

Yes they delete posts like SOB's over there. Ive had more than 50 posts deleted by the moderators (same people) at their sister site diabloii.net. I often got in verbal brawls with other posters. I would also counter-flame people and get deleted by the moderators in turn. But I never launched on some smug, moronic "U GUYZ R NAZIS" crusade.

Why?

Because it's their F*CKING site. If they dont want me there, they have the right to tell me to get lost by deleting my posts. The web aint free, it's run by the people who own the sites. If they decide to delete any posts by Canadians, they can do that. If they want to delete posts that use the word "the", they can do that. If they want to delete any posts written by retarded teens with too much time on their hands (thats you), they can do that too. It's their site, it's their right. The only freedom on the web is the right to move onto another site to have your say.

So in conclusion:

If you aint wanted then why are you posting there?

Has it ever occured to you that the reason why Rob Pardo (or any other Blizz personal) would post there is that they like the environment, including the censorship? No one wants your kind of freedom, the freedom to be a asshole without repercussions.

PS: Jesus H Christ you bring up the gestapo? So friggen sad. Its an insult to real persecution.

PPS: Warlords a fag as well.

PPPS: It hurt my head reading your spam on the wiii.net forums. Nazi references, bad grammar, shitty writing skils are the sum of your skills. Thats as generic a forum fag as they come.

folder icon   02-07-2001, 03:36 AM
Post #19
6gregory9

Shadow Hunter

Do you know the meaning of the word generic?

I don't need your war machines, I don't need your ghetto scenes. Coloured lights can hypnotise, now sparkle some one elses eyes.
Warrior, The Time Bombs
About To Go
What Will You Feel
Will You Even Wonder
folder icon   02-07-2001, 03:41 AM
Post #20
Flare

Critter

Ugh?

ME NO UNDERSTND EGLISH?!!?!?!11/

Generic: I mean your as dispossible a spammer/troll as they come. I could have cut and pasted replies from numerous other forums and come out with replies more orginal than yours. Its SO cliche to accuse moderators of being gestapo it's sad.

And in the future try and read the whole post.

PS: I have an idea for a avatar for you. A pink triangle.

folder icon   02-07-2001, 04:09 AM
Post #21
6gregory9

Shadow Hunter

You're insulting me as a flamer than call me gay and retarded, I doubt you get half as much action with the opposite sex as I do, hell I doubt you get action.

I'm generic, how often do flamers call people fags and the like, I'll tell you, very often.

You know when your not wanted, when your posts got deleted, it sure took you long enough, fifty posts, are you a slow learner?

Warrior, The Time Bombs
About To Go
What Will You Feel
Will You Even Wonder
folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:35 PM
Post #22
RepoMan

Shaman

Your calling us immature teens when you are actually the one throwing around the word fag. I think that 6gregory9 you probably don't get any action. I don't think you actually used generic properly.

-The Wendigo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

folder icon   02-07-2001, 01:39 PM
Post #23
Aero

Grunt

What exactly did you post on their site? (to Darkwolf)

folder icon   02-07-2001, 03:12 PM
Post #24
Sameer

Kodo Beast

I think everyone needs to cool down here. And, yes what was actually posted on their site?

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-07-2001, 03:14 PM
Post #25
RepoMan

Shaman

Everthing really bad was deleted. But we argued about cencorship.

-The Wendigo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

folder icon   02-07-2001, 03:32 PM
Post #26
Sameer

Kodo Beast

Ok well basically if any of you are inclinded to post there again then from what I read there are a few rules.

1. Nothing negative against the site, vulgar, or basically saying anything bad about anyone.

2. According to this post, http://www.warcraftiii.net/forum/DCForumID1/731.html#54 , They say they don't want any unconfirmed rumors or anything like that posted on their board although many of you claim that the real reason they deleted the post was that because it mentioned you got unconfirmed news from war3.com. So, while I will not give my opinion regarding why I believed they deleted what seemed like a good topic. A good way to test their policy would be to post a legitimate post but mention our site a few times.

However, I do not condone any spamming or flaming of any kind.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-07-2001, 03:39 PM
Post #27
Darkwolf

Overlord

This got so blown out of proportion . . .
But anyway, as for mocking my writing skills, I think if you took the time to read my posts you would see both my grammar and spelling is excellent compared to most of the users on that forum.

And I didn't post any flames, but now they say I did but the flames are deleted. This isn't true. And I never said anything about War3.com, other than that I frequent this forum.

folder icon   02-07-2001, 04:28 PM
Post #28
Keeper of the Elves

Catapult

haha i can do much more you guys can ever imagen ahhahahahahaha IM EVIL Undead look out the keeper of horror is back!!!!! and the guy with the Dreadlock pick sammy or something. I shall look out to go to the site of www.warIII.com i made you famous over there ;o) hahahahaha idiots the keeper always get his REVANCHE!!!!
and i want a new character in the war3. call him Darkwolf=slime or a giant slimey frog or something.

folder icon   02-07-2001, 04:33 PM
Post #29
RepoMan

Shaman

That made no sense whatsoever.

-The Wendigo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

folder icon   02-07-2001, 04:38 PM
Post #30

i canr believe that guy was complaining about you using gestapo and persicuting(sp) people. then he goes on to insult gay people.

at least not your a damn hipocrite

edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   02-07-2001, 04:48 PM
Post #31
Warlock

Arch Druid

Melina on Malygos

lol, Keeper and his insane ramblings..

* WarCraft Trivia God! *

folder icon   02-07-2001, 04:51 PM
Post #32
Danimoth

Critter

let's get this straight, you don't like the site because there is cencorship? Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe warcraftiii.net is a friendly community of warcraft3 lovers whose sole goal in having a site is to admire the game without hostility?
Also, why do you think that Blizzard representatives post there and not here? Maybe they don't like hostile posts/flamers either. And that brings up another point, why do you flame the entire site? I know the community there very well and i can safely say it is the friendliest and most welcoming (not to mention funny and other good things) site about war3 on the net. If you don't have something good to say, don't say it unless you're really pissed, but from what I've gathered, you have nothing to be pissed about.

folder icon   02-07-2001, 04:54 PM
Post #33
RepoMan

Shaman

Well we were really pissed.

-The Wendigo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

folder icon   02-07-2001, 04:57 PM
Post #34
Warlock

Arch Druid

Melina on Malygos

Danimoth, to answer your post, the reason Blizzard posts there is because they happen to know most of the staff personally. Not only do they visit Blizzard HQ, but also attend E3 and ECTS frequently. DiabloII.net was even given an exclusive preview of the game at Blizzard HQ. That's why they posted there.

If the tables were turned, they'd probably post here. Unfortunately we all can't afford plan tickets to California or Atlanta, or in the case of ECTS, live in London.

* WarCraft Trivia God! *

folder icon   02-07-2001, 05:14 PM
Post #35
Sameer

Kodo Beast

Danimoth, I think everyone agree with you that they have the right to delete whatever they want and the people who did what they did last night got carried away and wont do it again.

Return to Top  Pages (2): [1] 2 »

newthread reply General Gaming Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: