prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Akinae Island RPG  Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »
folder icon   05-20-2003, 12:53 PM
Post #141
deathofspam

Arch Druid

You will pay for that beast!

Athos leaps onto Canadern's shoulders, then up onto the robot's head. He begins slashing wildly at it, trying to "lobotomize" the robot

"What makes a person so poisonous righteous, that they think less of anyone who dares disagree?"
-Moxy Fr?vous
DarkJesterZero1: your on my "Would have sex with list"
She wants a donkey punch, trust me. - Darkwolf
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-20-2003, 02:14 PM
Post #142
Caj Darkmoon

Arch Druid

Jake sees that damage has been done, he runs forward to 100 yards and pulls out his DEW (A DEW is a directed energy weapon, it uses a beam, like a laser, to superheat its target. Usually used for crowd control, but this one has been modded enough to melt metal.)

HOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Jake throws two grenades and then pulls the trigger on the DEW, this time aiming at the robots upper chest.

folder icon   05-20-2003, 02:16 PM
Post #143
KeeperOfTheGrove

Overlord

After boosting Athos up onto the robots head Canadern grabs Athos' hands and is propelled into a frontal flip over top the robot. Landing behind the robot Canadern thrusts a full body hockey style check into the back of its right leg. Hoping that this force along with Syssir's grip on the other leg can topple the beast over.

I Support The Fight Against Vet-Hood!!!
Start your day off with a dose of vitamin C ~UH not oranges and all that worthless shit, CANADA!
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-20-2003, 02:40 PM
Post #144
Jeltz

Demi-God

When Vogon sees athos jumping up on the head he stops firing at the eyes, to avoid friendly fire. Instead does vogon start to rush forward against the golem with the inbuilt drill and other tools ready for use. When the golem falls vogon will try to be there to neutralize it.

I eat robots for breakfast with syrup A(CBRT)
Show me! show you! Kikkomaan!

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-20-2003, 04:42 PM
Post #145
Dark Jester

Overlord

I suppose myself and Vafshia didn't see anything then? damn our feminine intuition........

folder icon   05-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Post #146
The_Lone_Gunman*

Overlord

Gunman has been shooting at the robot the whole time, but he has also been using his Glasses to scan for radiation leakage at the same time.

Suddenly, He finds it. A small break on the back of the beast, about where you would look for the right kidney on a human. Heavy radiation leakage... Guman thinks on this for a second. it must be the internal power generator, ill bet we can crack that bad boy open and blow him up! Realizing this, Gunman yells through his radio to any melee attacks on the robot.

Anyone on the robot, Stand clear! ive found a weak spot! Then yelling to Mason, Wait for everyone to get clear, then fire an explosive into that crack above where a person's right kidney would be!

Gunman then takes cover behind an abandoned Police baricade a few more feet back and waits for the theorized fireworks...

Be respectful of your superiors, if you have any.~ Mark Twain
Actually, It turns out I'm the President of the Forums, and forgot.
http://forumsx.net/showthread.php?t=26044&page=3&pp=35
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Post #147
Gnome-

Night Elf Ranger

As you wish! I will back off and try to attack with debre(sp?)

Syssir Jumps backwards, landing far out of radius for his comrade to have a clear shot. He then finds a large piece of stone rubbel that is nicely shamed with multiple sharp ends.Syssir hurls it towards the beasts left leg, trying to cripple him more, as the right is already severly damage, he will work on destroying his left.

When it comes to biting scrotums in
vengeance, "Who Knows"?

"GNOME KNOWS!"
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-20-2003, 05:20 PM
Post #148
Mason209

Jackass

Here's Gunny yell out to him, Mason pulls out 2 of his C4 chargers and then runs up to Canadern,

I need you to boost me high enough to drop these C4 charges into that crack, can you do it?

Mason primes the charges and waits for Canaderns responce.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-20-2003, 05:23 PM
Post #149
KeeperOfTheGrove

Overlord

OOC: UHHHHHHHH.....
i dont know about anyone else but im finding Gunny is going way further with speculations then he possibly should. I dont know what hanzos planning but these decisions should be up to him. Maybe you should scan for leakage and hanzo will decide if you find anything. You cant just end a battle like that im thinking

arghh little gnome no we topple this thing over dereguard gunny it will prolly be thrown away>_<

Start your day off with a dose of vitamin C ~UH not oranges and all that worthless shit, CANADA!
folder icon   05-20-2003, 06:31 PM
Post #150
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

Hearing Gunny, and watching Mason run off. Vafshia falls on to her back where she was sitting, muttering to herself

I could have told him that

OOC: I didnt really want to do anything as DJ asked what I would have and the fight looks pretty much over...

folder icon   05-20-2003, 06:45 PM
Post #151
Gnome-

Night Elf Ranger

OOC:yea, i was unsure if i should of listened to gunny. Ill change my turn, this will be the official one.

Since his right is already damaged, ill try to take out the left, Canadern, try to knock this beast backwards!

Syssir Grabs the left leg with both arms, trying to crush it and possibly tear it right off

vengeance, "Who Knows"?

"GNOME KNOWS!"
folder icon   05-20-2003, 08:31 PM
Post #152
XxHANZO

Official Forum Ninja

Zapthrottle on Turalyon

gunny should wait for updates, as that isnt what i want

anywho disregard anyone acting on gunny';s post, upfdate will be tomorrow

BTW you people observing se what happens in the battle you should be able to work out what areas are magic and what are tech, and thusly look at weaknesses.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-20-2003, 08:33 PM
Post #153
The_Lone_Gunman*

Overlord

Alright, then I spend this turn shooting at the torso with my revolver while scanning for radiation(or a radiation leak, some sign of a power generator).

Sorry for the inconvieniance

Be respectful of your superiors, if you have any.~ Mark Twain
Actually, It turns out I'm the President of the Forums, and forgot.
http://forumsx.net/showthread.php?t=26044&page=3&pp=35
Last edited by The_Lone_Gunman* on 05-20-2003 at 08:41 PM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-20-2003, 09:48 PM
Post #154
Mason209

Jackass

Quote:
Originally posted by Mason209
Here's Gunny yell out to him, Mason pulls out 2 of his C4 chargers and then runs up to Canadern,

I need you to boost me high enough to drop these C4 charges into that crack, can you do it?

Mason primes the charges and waits for Canaderns responce.

OOC: Scratch that, since Hanzo knocked Gunman down, here's my, *new* turn.

Mason pulls out 2 of his C4 charges and primes them. Then, in a fit of madness, Mason runs up to the big tin can of shit and begins to stick one C4 charge at the ankle of each leg.

Somehow knowing what Mason was doing, the over sized porta-poty kicked Mason, sending him flying though the air into the truck of a massive oak, but it was too late, Mason had allready planted the charges, and they were seconds away from detonating...

folder icon   05-20-2003, 09:53 PM
Post #155
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

OOC: After talking to hanzo I have a better idea of what this thing looks like so...

Vafshia takes off her trench-coat type jacket while still sitting down... Her actions seem slow and uncaring that the monster is rampaging around in battle with the others, she slowly picks up the radio form her jacket.
You know, if you where to take its weapons off it. All this would be much easier. All you really have to do is cut its hands off...
She comments down the radio with a sigh
To do that you should just aim for the glowing part of the thing, where the teach meets the magic. Hell if someone puts a wedge between the two it should disable it. After all ying can exists with our yang...

Vafshia casually chips the radio to her 'form-fitting' leather pants, right next to the long knife strapped to her thigh, she plugs in an ear pieces and chips it to her tight jet-black singlet type vest, which hide her knives...
like this.

She comments in an extremely dull voice, the boredom evident in her voice.

Vafshia phases out, moving closer to the monster she draws a one of her many emerald green Obsiddyin blades, and with a flick of her wist sends it flying towered the glowing "crack" closest to where a human's heart would be...

folder icon   05-20-2003, 10:36 PM
Post #156
Dark Jester

Overlord

Unwilling to summon Doomgaze for this battle, Celes instead would rather watch and learn more about the battling techniques of her supposed "allies".

This seems well taken care of. Guess i shall enjoy the show then.

Celes mentally logs the moves of all the warriors currently battling the Golem.

folder icon   05-20-2003, 10:52 PM
Post #157
Gnome-

Night Elf Ranger

Fool! My host is to close, the blast will destroy him and there is no time to get away! He was not meant to die!

vengeance, "Who Knows"?

"GNOME KNOWS!"
folder icon   05-20-2003, 10:55 PM
Post #158
Thorn969

Night Elf Ranger

Ryan takes out a metal mesh net and puts it on a wooden poll in an attempt to attract any lightning the robot sends out this turn. The rubber gloves he had hidden inside his belt pouch should protect against any electic shock to him.

folder icon   05-20-2003, 11:41 PM
Post #159
Mason209

Jackass

Quote:
Originally posted by Gnome-
Fool! My host is to close, the blast will destroy him and there is no time to get away! He was not meant to die!

And this is bad I take it?

folder icon   05-21-2003, 12:07 AM
Post #160
Gnome-

Night Elf Ranger

OOC: Just a tad considering you will injure everyone in melee, possibly making them all want to rape you;P

vengeance, "Who Knows"?

"GNOME KNOWS!"
folder icon   05-21-2003, 12:36 AM
Post #161
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

Quote:
OOC: Just a tad considering you will injure everyone in melee, possibly making them all want to rape you;P

that would be as funny as hell!.

folder icon   05-21-2003, 03:44 AM
Sorry! Post #162
Ignathius

Gyrocopter

Out of the "mystical trance of absenceness" (does that word even exist?), Sorah's mind suddenly realizes the threat that robot meant for everyone.

I need to find a way to harm its structure...

As quickly as she is able, the little gnome hurries to a spot where she has a good view of the mechanical nightmare, putting her "energy flux glasses" to see better where magic had a relevant intensity on the robot.

I'll have to keep an eye on my partners too...

If anyone should be hurt, she would help him/her quickly.

OOC
A big "sorry, I won't do it again" for my absence... I've been a bit busy lately

folder icon   05-21-2003, 11:22 AM
Post #163
LazyPyro

Shaman

Finally manages to get out from under the tree that feel on him, as he gets up he has to quickly jump left as the robot steps down on were he was. After dusting himself off, Gal' steps into the shadows and hides while he waits for a good chance to strike, also while observing everyone else.

Brought to you by the kind folk at Happy Dale Insane Asylum.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-21-2003, 02:19 PM
Post #164
KeeperOfTheGrove

Overlord

OOC: Mouwahahah Keeper was right gunny loses
And mason yur an idiot and your turn is pissing me off. Me and gnome are awaiting to see if we can knock this beast over(were on both legs) and you plan on blowing them up with us on them??
Mason i know its hard to think considering your a texan() but please think of other chracters actions b4 doing soemhting so stupid.

I waver to have masons turn changed i really dont feel like dying (along with gnome) because of someones ignorance

folder icon   05-21-2003, 04:35 PM
Post #165
deathofspam

Arch Druid

OOC: If mason's turn stands, I have a plan, don't worry

"What makes a person so poisonous righteous, that they think less of anyone who dares disagree?"
-Moxy Fr?vous
DarkJesterZero1: your on my "Would have sex with list"
She wants a donkey punch, trust me. - Darkwolf
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   05-21-2003, 08:19 PM
Post #166
Mason209

Jackass

Quote:
Originally posted by KeeperOfTheGrove
OOC: Mouwahahah Keeper was right gunny loses
And mason yur an idiot and your turn is pissing me off. Me and gnome are awaiting to see if we can knock this beast over(were on both legs) and you plan on blowing them up with us on them??
Mason i know its hard to think considering your a texan() but please think of other chracters actions b4 doing soemhting so stupid.

I waver to have masons turn changed i really dont feel like dying (along with gnome) because of someones ignorance

OOC: Maybe I'm trying to kill you, ever think of that?

folder icon   05-21-2003, 08:55 PM
Post #167
Dark Jester

Overlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Mason209
OOC: Maybe I'm trying to kill you, ever think of that?

OOC:Really i doubt hanzo will let anyone "Die", so it'd probably be more liek you just want to show them you don't like them very much .

folder icon   05-21-2003, 09:21 PM
Post #168
Gnome-

Night Elf Ranger

OOC: Ever heard of really really big melee sandwhich? You will after this.

vengeance, "Who Knows"?

"GNOME KNOWS!"
folder icon   05-21-2003, 09:46 PM
Post #169
Mason209

Jackass

Quote:
OOC: Ever heard of really really big melee sandwhich? You will after this.

OOC: I got plenty of grenades to go around, so bring it, if you got the balls, body snatcher boy.

folder icon   05-21-2003, 09:47 PM
Post #170
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

OOC: Wheeeeeeeeeee!

I feel I have done a good job, in playing my character!...

folder icon   05-21-2003, 10:36 PM
Post #171
Gnome-

Night Elf Ranger

OOC: Well, of course, i really cant die while in a host, so you do realise that by the time you can chuck a grenade, and the time it takes for it to explode, me and Canadern will already be on you like a dingleberry on an asshair.

vengeance, "Who Knows"?

"GNOME KNOWS!"
folder icon   05-22-2003, 09:27 AM
Post #172
KeeperOfTheGrove

Overlord

OOC: Alright alright. We all know Mason is a dumbass and has no grip on team work. But thats fine we can all just kick his ass after. Im pretty sure you dotn have enough explosives to take all of us on.

folder icon   05-22-2003, 08:56 PM
Post #173
XxHANZO

Official Forum Ninja

Zapthrottle on Turalyon

ok so im gonna deal with this a lil differently this time...

As the combat goes on Hanzo stabs and slashes distract the beast from Canadern and Syysir triping the beast over (making it use half turn to get up) Mason runs over and plants explosives (detonating NEXT turn) Everyone else's fire and other actions do their damage. Sammy- your throw is slightly off due to it falling, you hit it on the shoulder plating.
The beast gets up and fires a rapid spray of machine gun fire into the crowd, he hits mason, sammy, dj and thorn. (minor damage to all no mortal wounds, all still combat ready.)

Hanoz's next turn- Hanzo seeing mason plat explosives yells FOOL, there is no place for your arts here! We are not to destroy it, or it Magic! Hanzo snags off the c4 and chucks it back to mason.Deal with it now.

BTW mason, you should really think of the concequences when you have MY character as a melee fellow...(and Hanzo is a lot faster than MOST of you guys, ill set up a speed table and turn order later)

folder icon   05-22-2003, 09:13 PM
Post #174
Gnome-

Night Elf Ranger

Hmmm...I just had an interesting thought..Goodbye tangred..

*Syssir leaves his host and runs to the shadows within the magic smiths place.

this place is oddly undamaged..I wonder..

vengeance, "Who Knows"?

"GNOME KNOWS!"
folder icon   05-22-2003, 09:21 PM
Post #175
Sammy the Saint

Overlord

After getting light damage Vafshia desicdes{sp?} that the others and handle this by them selves and runs back to where Celes is standing and repears next to her
They seem to have everything under contorl there...

Return to Top  Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »

newthread reply RPG Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: