ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net


top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > General Discussion > RPG Forum > Akinae Island RPG
Search this Thread:

newthread reply RPG Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Akinae Island RPG  Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »
folder icon   06-02-2003, 01:11 PM
After the Battle Post #211
Ignathius

Gyrocopter


Avatar

Joined: Feb 14 2001
Location: Dalaran, Lordaeron, Azeroth, Northshire...
Posts: 730 pos

Having disposed of the robot, everyone follows Hanzo to the hotel. Sorah smiles relieved knowing that the mechanical threat is no more a danger to the people. Once she arrives at the Magitech Arms Hotel, the gnome leaves her magical staff at the desk as she is requested to and proceeds to go up to her room.

Room 222...

After leaving all her other things on their place (the only weapon she had was her staff, her spellbook is not a weapon ) she had a quick shower and changed her clothes. Since she didn't know if the next mission assignment would arrive in a rush, she decided to put some "battle-ready" clothing.

Remember Sorah Dahl'ha, this is not a vacation... this is not some kind of weird safari where we hunt robots...

She laughed at that thought, and with that usual smile of hers on her face, she spent some time reading her spellbook and practicing the gravitational spell. In no time the little gnome surprised herself with a significant advance in her skills...

There's nothing better than the feeling of self-advancement...

Then she put down her book, stretched her arms and sighed. Maybe she could go out of her room and get to know some of the other people there...


OOC
I've not yet finished my "spellbook", but I'll increase my skill in one of my two already mentioned spells...

[2] Control, Bend and Distort Gravitational Flux
[1] Mystical and Magical Bandage

So I suppose I'm a Level 3 Magic character

__________________
My signature is currently not active... *gasp* someday I'll re-activate it...
Posts: 730 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-02-2003, 02:57 PM
Post #212
The_Lone_Gunman*

Overlord


Avatar

Joined: May 02 2001
Location: In a Van
Posts: 6,640 pospos

After about 1.5 hours of sleep Gunman wakes up and wanders around the room deciding what to do next, ultimatly deciding that he would go to whatever kind of food-providing area they had in this place. He decides to check the lobby for such a location first and, soon after this decision, steps off the eleavtor to the main lobby to read the hotel map.

__________________

Be respectful of your superiors, if you have any.~ Mark Twain
Actually, It turns out I'm the President of the Forums, and forgot.
http://forumsx.net/showthread.php?t=26044&page=3&pp=35
Posts: 6,640 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-02-2003, 04:05 PM
Post #213
Jeltz

Demi-God


Joined: Mar 22 2001
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 7,508 posposposposposhighpos

After regenerated his strenght Vogon decides to walk around in the hotel to see if there is anything interesting. Vogon gets out from his room and walks towards the elevator to get to the lobby. He sees that the elevator is on its way down to the lobby and waits for it to come back up. The Vogon steps into the elevator and takes it down to the main lobby. In the main lobby he sees Gunaman.

"Do you know where there is any place to get nutrit.. ehh... I mean food.

__________________
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.


I eat robots for breakfast with syrup A(CBRT)
Show me! show you! Kikkomaan!

Posts: 7,508 posposposposposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-02-2003, 05:29 PM
Post #214
deathofspam

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 19 2001
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 4,119 pos

Welcome to the Magitech Arms Hotel! We ask that you check any weapons you may be carrying at our front desk.

Fine lesser, we shall comply

Athos takes out his dagger, a work of art in it's crafting, it is highly stylized blade on a beatiful handle.

You defend yourself with that?!?

No little creature, that is for when we get bored. It's name is Sive, in honor of an old friend. keep it well.

With that Athos takes his key and heads up to his room

Not what we would call fit for royalty, but then again, what has been on this trip

Athos lays down and rests

__________________
I eat robots for breakfast with syrup A(CBRT)

"What makes a person so poisonous righteous, that they think less of anyone who dares disagree?"
-Moxy Fr?vous
DarkJesterZero1: your on my "Would have sex with list"
She wants a donkey punch, trust me. - Darkwolf
Posts: 4,119 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-02-2003, 06:08 PM
Post #215
Sammy the Saint

Overlord


Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 5,253 pos

After resting for some time Vafshia gets up to explore the hotel, after leaving her room she phases out, as to avoid those annoying little mercenaries.

After exploring a somewhat boring hotel, she walks to the main desk phasing in scaring the poor old lady behind the counter half to death she informs her that she is going out for awhile and asks for her vest back... (Note: When asked for her weapons she just handed her vest over instead of taking all the knives out of it.)

After putting her vest on and her coat over top, she phases out again and goes wondering around the town... (Window shopping; She likes to know just were all the shops are, back ally merchants. Everything, and anyone that sells things she wants to know about it. )

__________________
The Official Forum Saint and Patron Saint of Color
Posts: 5,253 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-02-2003, 10:46 PM
Post #216
XxHANZO

Official Forum Ninja


Avatar

Joined: Jan 31 2002
Posts: 3,485 pospospos
Zapthrottle on Turalyon

Most of you are in your rooms resting and Hanzo knocks on your door. When you open it Hanzo says Good, stay in your room.
He then stations a few guards near the stairs.

You can hear some yelling in the lobby down stairs. After a little while the yelling stops and the guards leave. You are now free to go about as you would normaly.

__________________
"Discover the world of ninjas."
SC2: XxHANZO
Posts: 3,485 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2003, 12:29 AM
Post #217
Gez'Lachta

Chaos Blademaster


Avatar

Joined: Oct 18 2001
Location: ?rnsk?ldsvik, Sweden
Posts: 3,538 pos
Gerthag on Daggerspine

Well, that was certainly... odd. I wonder what happened.

Chexz leaves his room and wanders about the hotel, getting some scared looks from the personell.

Humans beleive that killing spiders gives rain. I wonder what they think will happen if they kill me? A flood maybe?

Chexz smiles at the thought, frightening a poor laundry woman nearby.

__________________
Bet, Kindchen, bet, Morgen kommt der Schwed. ~ Old german lullaby
If goods don't cross borders, soldiers will ~ Frederic Bastiat
Posts: 3,538 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2003, 09:19 AM
Post #218
Mason209

Jackass


Joined: Feb 24 2002
Posts: 7,313 pos

After geting some new clothes and weapons, walks back into the motel. He sopts the burly guard that gave him shit before and walks right up to him as he quietly unsheaths his knife and hides it behind his back. He slits the guards throat once he gets within a few inches of him. 2 other guards notice the murder and Mason sends to blade flying into the cest on one of them. The other pulls out his gun and fires at Mason. Mason upturns a table and uses it as cover. He breaks off one of the table's leg and pulls the pin out of one of his grenades and throws it at the other guards position. The guard, as Mason expect, throws the grenade back, But mason uses the broken chiar leg as a baseball bat. The second guards is blown to the other side of the lobby as shrapnel flies everywhere.

Mason grabs the burly guard's gun and walks up to the front desk, and finds the manager cowering in the corner.


Who were those military men who came into my room?

I..I..I don't know! Please, don't kill me.

Too late, Mason says as he shoots the manager.

OOC: I like how I get hog tied tranqed when I don't surrender me weapons, but Keeper does the same thing and nothing happens to him.

Posts: 7,313 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2003, 03:33 PM
Post #219
deathofspam

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 19 2001
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 4,119 pos

OOC: Keeper did surrender his weapon, he just destroyed a desk too

__________________
I eat robots for breakfast with syrup A(CBRT)

"What makes a person so poisonous righteous, that they think less of anyone who dares disagree?"
-Moxy Fr?vous
DarkJesterZero1: your on my "Would have sex with list"
She wants a donkey punch, trust me. - Darkwolf
Posts: 4,119 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2003, 04:15 PM
Post #220
XxHANZO

Official Forum Ninja


Avatar

Joined: Jan 31 2002
Posts: 3,485 pospospos
Zapthrottle on Turalyon

Mason wakes up in his room with a cold sweat. Damn they musta slipped some LSD in those tranqs...

If you want to start Combat Mason, you ask me. You cannot kill people, you have to tell me you start combat, even burly guards arent that easy to kill. Keeper gave up his weapon and smashed a desk. You pissed off a guard (And also pissed me off earlyer) Continue the shit and I might concider killing of your character. Same goes for every one, you fuck with me, your char dies (AKA you get booted)


*Hanzo's power trip ends*
Anywho, I just added that in for comedy man, there are no ill affects, and your cloths were sill in your room
BTW youalso threw a grenade, careless of whome it hurt, and threatened a guard, Keeper checked his weapon. Makes sence that the guard would be more afraid of you than keeper, and you drw much more attention outside of the hotel.

__________________
"Discover the world of ninjas."
SC2: XxHANZO
Last edited by XxHANZO on 06-03-2003 at 06:11 PM.
Posts: 3,485 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Post #221
KeeperOfTheGrove

Overlord


Avatar

Joined: Feb 01 2002
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 5,645 pos

OOC: Well i didnt do anythign that would up set the story line i was jsut playing my character. My skates are weapons that cant be taken from me (mutated to my feet) and i was just demonstrating that.

__________________
When the great lands of Kalimdor are threatened they will rise from Ashenvale Forests and make all who oppose "Feel Nature's Wrath"
Remember kids, Grom-Hellscream Says... "Eat your VEGGIES" Picture deemed too shocking for forum has been removed Communist Bastards...
Newb I am and newb I shall remain, This shall forever be marked in stone.
I Support The Fight Against Vet-Hood!!!
Start your day off with a dose of vitamin C ~UH not oranges and all that worthless shit, CANADA!
Posts: 5,645 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2003, 06:16 PM
Post #222
The_Lone_Gunman*

Overlord


Avatar

Joined: May 02 2001
Location: In a Van
Posts: 6,640 pospos

According to this map theres a burgerplace, 'Greece pit', in the shopping area and a Chinese food place 2 floors up. Im not partial to either so its your call.

Guman walks with Vogon to (name food joint Jeltz picks), and notices the security guards acting a little tense as if something had just happened.

"Hold on one second" says Gunman as he asks what happened.

OOC: I based my actions in this post (the part about the guards being tense) on Hanzo's post:

Quote:
Most of you are in your rooms resting and Hanzo knocks on your door. When you open it Hanzo says Good, stay in your room.
He then stations a few guards near the stairs.

You can hear some yelling in the lobby down stairs. After a little while the yelling stops and the guards leave. You are now free to go about as you would normaly.

__________________

Be respectful of your superiors, if you have any.~ Mark Twain
Actually, It turns out I'm the President of the Forums, and forgot.
http://forumsx.net/showthread.php?t=26044&page=3&pp=35
Posts: 6,640 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2003, 09:04 PM
Post #223
LazyPyro

Shaman


Avatar

Joined: Mar 12 2003
Location: Happy Dale Insane Asylum
Posts: 487 pos

After being told to stay in his room and hearing all the commotion, Gal' decides to go find something exciting to do in town. Not wanting any confrontation, he takes the window.

__________________
Well the smell is quite putrid, and the burning sensation is very exhilirating, but next time i'll have to try and get smoke coming outta both nostrils.


Brought to you by the kind folk at Happy Dale Insane Asylum.
Posts: 487 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2003, 10:23 PM
Post #224
XxHANZO

Official Forum Ninja


Avatar

Joined: Jan 31 2002
Posts: 3,485 pospospos
Zapthrottle on Turalyon

Gunman- The guards dont tell you anything "Youll find out eventualy. He srugs and walks off.

Pyro- Where ya going in town? There is the Magic Distric and the Tech Distric. You are in the hotel district.

__________________
"Discover the world of ninjas."
SC2: XxHANZO
Posts: 3,485 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2003, 11:24 PM
Post #225
Sammy the Saint

Overlord


Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 5,253 pos

Vafshia grows increasingly bored sitting upon the bed in her room, trying to drown out the constant banter of the pigheaded Athos's voice. She quietly looks out the window in to the night sky, her head pounds with pain, a pain she knows and hides all too well...

Valick; do you think you could do me a favour and find out if this retched plant has "Ambourain" I dont know what these human would call it.

Vafshia smiles at Athos, ignoring he content insistences that she sleep...

__________________
The Official Forum Saint and Patron Saint of Color
Posts: 5,253 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2003, 11:27 PM
Post #226
deathofspam

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 19 2001
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 4,119 pos

Little one, how would we find it if we don't know what it is? You can search for it yourself tomorrow after you have a good rest, and we are not leaving you until we are sure you are safe

__________________
I eat robots for breakfast with syrup A(CBRT)

"What makes a person so poisonous righteous, that they think less of anyone who dares disagree?"
-Moxy Fr?vous
DarkJesterZero1: your on my "Would have sex with list"
She wants a donkey punch, trust me. - Darkwolf
Posts: 4,119 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2003, 11:36 PM
Post #227
Sammy the Saint

Overlord


Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 5,253 pos

Valick; Its a drug! Any merchent with half a brain should know what it is, I'll even give you money to get something for yourself... As for me I will be fine, I dont need you to look after me, and there is no way Im sleeping with you in this ROOM...

Vafshia trys to clam herself, the pain gets worse when she gets mad...

__________________
The Official Forum Saint and Patron Saint of Color
Posts: 5,253 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2003, 11:46 PM
Post #228
deathofspam

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 19 2001
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 4,119 pos

Drugs are not what you need. You need rest. And why does our presance disturb you so? So long as we have vowed to protect you, we shall let no harm come to you.

__________________
I eat robots for breakfast with syrup A(CBRT)

"What makes a person so poisonous righteous, that they think less of anyone who dares disagree?"
-Moxy Fr?vous
DarkJesterZero1: your on my "Would have sex with list"
She wants a donkey punch, trust me. - Darkwolf
Posts: 4,119 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-03-2003, 11:58 PM
Post #229
Sammy the Saint

Overlord


Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 5,253 pos

I dont need your protection you egotistical Valick!
Just leave me alone...


Vafshia starts to pout, trying her hardest to make Athos feel as bad as possible

One minute you want to see me dead the next you are trying to protect me?...

Just get out of my room!

__________________
The Official Forum Saint and Patron Saint of Color
Posts: 5,253 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 12:14 AM
Post #230
deathofspam

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 19 2001
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 4,119 pos

We are protecting you because we said we would and because Sora seems to like having you around and she is valuable to us. While we don't approve of what you have done to us and Canadern, we still wish you no harm, well, we don't anymore anyway. We want to see you heal well so that you may help the group more, so please, for us, just sleep.

__________________
I eat robots for breakfast with syrup A(CBRT)

"What makes a person so poisonous righteous, that they think less of anyone who dares disagree?"
-Moxy Fr?vous
DarkJesterZero1: your on my "Would have sex with list"
She wants a donkey punch, trust me. - Darkwolf
Posts: 4,119 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 12:28 AM
Post #231
Sammy the Saint

Overlord


Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 5,253 pos

Vafshia continues to pout

It was your own fault, dont blame me for your problems!
You got what you desevered. You dont care about Sora, you dont care about me... just FUCK OFF!


Vafshia screams the last as she throw a pillow -The only thing at hand- at Athos.

__________________
The Official Forum Saint and Patron Saint of Color
Posts: 5,253 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 12:36 AM
Post #232
Dark Jester

Overlord


Avatar

Joined: Jul 16 2001
Location: At Home
Posts: 6,109 pospos

Manager - Weapons Please.

Celes - Of course........

*Hands over Sango no Tsurugi and receives Key Item "Key"*

*Enters Room*

Celes - Hmmmmm, I wonder why those men are downstairs.....

*Exits Room and heads to a Guard*

Celes - What is your units purpose here?

Guard - You don't need to know

OOC:Figuring that was going to be the response, Celes has nothing to do. Celes walks to the counter, quickly thereafter Sango no Tsurugi is in her possession. She figures she might as well head outside and let Doom gaze stretch his wings for a bit.

As Celes steps out, she caresses an opal gem grafted into her collarbone, a pink mist then engulfs Celes and as it clears, a little pink dragon appears, furiously beating its wings like that of a hummingbird, it encircles it's master. Playfully chasing Celes for a while, it then uses its Bubble Gum Crisis attack! *Which coincidentally just summons a pink ball that can carry things inside of it* Celes sits atop the pink ball and crosses her legs. Immeadiatly afterwards they drifted off towards the Magic District.

Celes - Wonder what we'll find next Doom Gaze?

__________________
SUPA MINORIN!
My Anime List
Posts: 6,109 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 12:41 AM
Post #233
deathofspam

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 19 2001
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 4,119 pos

Athos lets the pillow hit him, not even blinking

We do care about Sora, and we do care about you. We wouldn't be worried about your health if we didn't care about you young one. We care about the entire group, so don't tell us we don't care.

__________________
I eat robots for breakfast with syrup A(CBRT)

"What makes a person so poisonous righteous, that they think less of anyone who dares disagree?"
-Moxy Fr?vous
DarkJesterZero1: your on my "Would have sex with list"
She wants a donkey punch, trust me. - Darkwolf
Posts: 4,119 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 12:55 AM
Post #234
Sammy the Saint

Overlord


Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 5,253 pos

Vafshia ignores Athos...
She contemplates screaming rape just to get rid of him. But then she wounders if anyone would actually come running, plus she does sorta like the old fool. And she feels much safer having him around...

Moving her thoughts back to the window, she remembers the container of "Ambourain" in her vest... Picking phone she rings the front desk and asks if someone could bring her her "migraine pills" form her vest...



OOC: I assuming that we had to hand over our weapons again...

__________________
The Official Forum Saint and Patron Saint of Color
Last edited by Sammy the Saint on 06-04-2003 at 01:50 AM.
Posts: 5,253 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 05:27 AM
Post #235
Jeltz

Demi-God


Joined: Mar 22 2001
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 7,508 posposposposposhighpos

Vogon thinks about which restaurant sounds the best one but he is not really interested in either. After a short while he decides on getting chinese food and says:

"Gunman, I think that we should eat at the chinese food place, if you don't mind"

__________________
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.


I eat robots for breakfast with syrup A(CBRT)
Show me! show you! Kikkomaan!

Posts: 7,508 posposposposposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 08:24 AM
Post #236
Gez'Lachta

Chaos Blademaster


Avatar

Joined: Oct 18 2001
Location: ?rnsk?ldsvik, Sweden
Posts: 3,538 pos
Gerthag on Daggerspine

Chexz suddenly realizes that he hasn't eaten in quite a while, and calls on room service.

"Room service."
"Yes, hello. This is Chexz in room 124. I was wondering if I could have a live goat delivered to my room."
"Er.. I'm afraid we don't have that."
"Really? What about lynx?"
"We don't have anything live, sir."
"Hm... Very well. Thank you for your time."

Chexz hangs up the phone and gets out of his room.
He can't beleive thay don't keep anything live here!
Pondering for a moment, he decides go to the chinese restaurant.
Who should he find there, if not Jeltz and Gunman!

"Hello, gentlemen. Do you know if they have good food here?"

__________________
Bet, Kindchen, bet, Morgen kommt der Schwed. ~ Old german lullaby
If goods don't cross borders, soldiers will ~ Frederic Bastiat
Posts: 3,538 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 08:27 AM
Post #237
KeeperOfTheGrove

Overlord


Avatar

Joined: Feb 01 2002
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 5,645 pos

Canadern abruptly awakes from a deep sleep to the sound of fighting in the next room. He gets up rubs his eyes and then bangs on the wall with a closed fist.
Will you guys shut the hell up?! He then mutters to himself as the fighting continues. Unbelievable...

Canadern leaves the room and outside the hall several people are poking out of their doors. Canadern scowls at them still some what groggy from the unrestfull sleep, inturn they all retreat at the sight of him and close their doors.
Canadern makes his way towards the door his face turning to a darker shade of green and his eyes flashing. With two closed fists Canadern bangs on the door three times, bending the hinges slightly.

__________________
When the great lands of Kalimdor are threatened they will rise from Ashenvale Forests and make all who oppose "Feel Nature's Wrath"
Remember kids, Grom-Hellscream Says... "Eat your VEGGIES" Picture deemed too shocking for forum has been removed Communist Bastards...
Newb I am and newb I shall remain, This shall forever be marked in stone.
I Support The Fight Against Vet-Hood!!!
Start your day off with a dose of vitamin C ~UH not oranges and all that worthless shit, CANADA!
Posts: 5,645 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 02:39 PM
Post #238
The_Lone_Gunman*

Overlord


Avatar

Joined: May 02 2001
Location: In a Van
Posts: 6,640 pospos

We're about to find out, if you want to join us you may but we're splitting the bill.

After sitting down at a table and ordering some chicken and white rice, Gunman brings a topic to the table.

"So what was up with that guard?" Gunman asks. "I dotn know if you've tried talking to any of them Chexz, but they seem to be purturbed by seomthing that we missed while we were standing in the lobby. If theres one thing i hate its a lack of information." Thinking of this, Gunman decides what to do after dinner.
"Maybe we should try and get some information. The guard did say we'd 'find out eventualy'. You guys in?" he asks.

__________________

Be respectful of your superiors, if you have any.~ Mark Twain
Actually, It turns out I'm the President of the Forums, and forgot.
http://forumsx.net/showthread.php?t=26044&page=3&pp=35
Posts: 6,640 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Post #239
Jeltz

Demi-God


Joined: Mar 22 2001
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 7,508 posposposposposhighpos

"I too wonder what happened, and neither can I understand how we could have missed everything about this probably important event." Vogon thinks more of what happened and asks: "Do you two think that we will be sent out on another mission concerning the evnet that the guard said 'Youll find out eventualy' about?"

__________________
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.


I eat robots for breakfast with syrup A(CBRT)
Show me! show you! Kikkomaan!

Posts: 7,508 posposposposposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 04:16 PM
Post #240
LazyPyro

Shaman


Avatar

Joined: Mar 12 2003
Location: Happy Dale Insane Asylum
Posts: 487 pos

Quote:
Pyro- Where ya going in town? There is the Magic Distric and the Tech Distric. You are in the hotel district.

OOC: Oh, hehehe. Lets just say I'm wandering around aimlessly.

After a short while Gal' finds himself in the tech district. He looks for the nearest weapons dealer to see if he might 'obtain' some new daggers. He finds one, and after pocketing a few high quality daggers the shop owner becomes suspicious of him.

"You there! What are you doing?"

Gal' just smiles as he starts to back towards the exit.

"Oh me? I was just about to leave."

With that he starts walking out the door, but the shop owner yells and chases him down. Gal' makes a run for it but runs right into a burly man. The man grabs hold of him and takes him into the store. After the shop keeper gets his daggers back, he calls the authorities and they promptly take him to prison.

__________________
Well the smell is quite putrid, and the burning sensation is very exhilirating, but next time i'll have to try and get smoke coming outta both nostrils.


Brought to you by the kind folk at Happy Dale Insane Asylum.
Posts: 487 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 06:01 PM
Post #241
XxHANZO

Official Forum Ninja


Avatar

Joined: Jan 31 2002
Posts: 3,485 pospospos
Zapthrottle on Turalyon

Pyro- just like mason telling me if he wants to start combat, you gotta tell me if you want to start theft There is a chance that you can get away with stealing things.

Spam and Sammy- Hanzo knocks on your door, with him is a roll of papers. He opens the roll and plastersa bunch of scrolls about your room, and on the door. These will protect you from Youkai as long as you remain within these walls. When you are ready to leave call me. Hanzo then casts another healing spell on Vafshia. Shell be ready for action when I post the breifing.

__________________
"Discover the world of ninjas."
SC2: XxHANZO
Posts: 3,485 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 06:38 PM
Post #242
LazyPyro

Shaman


Avatar

Joined: Mar 12 2003
Location: Happy Dale Insane Asylum
Posts: 487 pos

Quote:
Pyro- just like mason telling me if he wants to start combat, you gotta tell me if you want to start theft There is a chance that you can get away with stealing things.
OOC: Yeah sorry bout that, I'll remember to tell you next time. But now I gotta get meself outta prison. I'll make a few attempts later.

__________________
Well the smell is quite putrid, and the burning sensation is very exhilirating, but next time i'll have to try and get smoke coming outta both nostrils.


Brought to you by the kind folk at Happy Dale Insane Asylum.
Posts: 487 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 08:34 PM
Post #243
XxHANZO

Official Forum Ninja


Avatar

Joined: Jan 31 2002
Posts: 3,485 pospospos
Zapthrottle on Turalyon

OK so you all go back to your rooms (Hanzo tells Keeper to go back to his room, hell talk to him later)

A group of Guards enters the Main hallway of the building Their leader shouts

MASON, VOGON, CHEXZ, GUNMAN, PADORIS, AND CAJ, Come to the lobby NOW.All called go to the lobby to see a group of guards, lead by the Burly guard that Mason threatened with the Grenade. I am Kelvin D'Arnak You will be under my command. Acompany me to the Research facility where you will be breifed. He wisperes to Mason I think I will keep a close eye on you. Oh and here is your gun.

Gal (Lazy Pyro) A large guard grabs you from the prison and drags you to the Breifing room.
The ones in this division head to the research center and get this breifing.

There has been a large space going vessle teleported into this time/space. It has crash landed on an island to the North East. You will go to this vessle and see if it is inhabited, if the occupants are hostile. You will use any force nessecary to decide this. Transport will be provided.


BACK AT THE HOTEL- Hanzo goes to the Remaining people's rooms, Gathering them into Vafshias Room (Sorah, Canadern, Syssir (who is interupted at the forge, Finnishing the spike on Keeper's shoulder pad.) and Celes.) Once you are all in Vafshia's room Hanzo says
Earlyer Vafshia was assaulted by a Demon. Athos is keeping his eyes on her while she recovers. The demon is named Gerlach'Lar, He is pure evil. Vafshia and Athos will recognize him when they see him. He will be well protected, we have to find him, and if needed kill him. Hanzo doens't seem to be to happy about this mission. He also hands you some coins, expalining that it is your pay for the last mission.

So every one gets coins, The Tech Crew (First group) gets a selection of weapons available. Ask any questions now. BTW you all have 150 coins. If you want to shop, give me a message, either PM or AIM, MSN whatever.

__________________
"Discover the world of ninjas."
SC2: XxHANZO
Last edited by XxHANZO on 06-04-2003 at 10:26 PM.
Posts: 3,485 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 10:29 PM
Post #244
Gnome-

Night Elf Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Jul 29 2002
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 1,788 pos

Canadern, here is your shoulder pad, Im quite happy with the result!

*Syssir hands Canadern the shoulder pad, and feels along its cold surface, the craftsmenship of this item is amazing*

Now, as always, I shall follow your lead Canadern, I will also give you my gold, as I doubt I will be needing it...Maybe I should return to the forge quickly and see if I can *borrow* any money from the smith...hehe

*Syssir begins walking to the door when suddenly he stops short*
AG, I Cant stand this damned smith anymore. His memories are horrid..his wife is a damned whale...And he wants to get back to his house for "pie" and ...*shudder* I cannot speak of it..AG..No more no moreeeee!!!!

*Syssir runs outside the room and down the hall, you then here a large thud and Syssir returns without his host, you are disgusted and edgy about being around such an ugly creature, so syssir realizes this and hides in the corner*

*One of the guards then reports that a rather fat man dressed as a smithy has just "tripped down a flight of stairs"

__________________
Gnome
The All Powerful Scrotum Biter.
------------------
When it comes to biting scrotums in
vengeance, "Who Knows"?


"GNOME KNOWS!"
Last edited by Gnome- on 06-04-2003 at 10:38 PM.
Posts: 1,788 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-04-2003, 11:09 PM
Post #245
Sammy the Saint

Overlord


Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 5,253 pos

Vafshia gets up and stretches, seeing as she has been just sitting there for so long.

So I will get my revenge. Good.

She smiles to herself as she pops open her container of Ambourain, frowning at the messily 4 pills left she takes two and puts the container back in her pocket.

So when do we leave to kill this thing? And what should we know before we go? How do you know so much about it? Also do we have time for alittle shopping? There is something I need to pick up.

Vafshia smiles coldly at Hanzo.

__________________
The Official Forum Saint and Patron Saint of Color
Posts: 5,253 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »

newthread reply RPG Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread:

Forum Jump:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On

All times are GMT -5 hours. The time now is 04:47 AM.

ForumsX > General Discussion > RPG Forum > Akinae Island RPG

< Contact Us - http://www.forumsx.net - Archive >
Return to Top

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.0 Beta 7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.