ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > Video Game Discussion > World Of WarCraft Discussion > Expansion in the works
Search this Thread:

newthread reply World Of WarCraft Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Expansion in the works  Pages (2): « 1 [2]
folder icon   08-11-2005, 01:36 AM
Post #36
Ravenclaw2099

Abomination

I agree with you on the Forsaken...I hate them. If they actually ever get around to betraying the Horde I will truly enjoy smashing their faces in (or whats left of their decaying faces).

Night elves could have joined the Horde, but the battle of Ashenvale between Cenarius and Grom kinda ruined any chance of that happening..not to mention the new xenophobic Arch druid the Night elves have.

Blood Elves could end up with the Horde, yet they would recieve the same treatment as the Forsaken "yeah you can be our allies, but sure as hell don't really trust you..demon worshippers". sigh..Why do all the shady races want to ally with the horde?

Many Americans chose Bush for a second term. Most of them choose to call themselves Republicans. I choose to call them stupid. - True Neutral

When push comes to shove, knock the bitch out instead.

this world isn't run by the prince of darkness, it's run by his brother, the prince of stupidity
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-31-2005, 02:52 AM
Post #37
HenkM

Treant

Well as it seems now if one checked the latest info well latest and latest most recent anyway it seems Bloodelf will be playable for the horde side as I and probably many other suspected as they hate the alliance for they believe themself betrayed and abandoned by them so they join the horde...

Plus that Alliance would not want to have to do anything with the fallen high elves anymore as they use dark magic...And they now look for a temporary alliance with the hordes much like the Forsaken did ....

I dont care much for the explanation how or why the Bloodelf joines the horde but that they did indeed join the horde I have waited for a evil or rather more bad elf race now...

When Nigth elf first appeared I thougth they where going to be the evil Elf race totall opposite of the honorble High elf but in the end the NE turned out to be good guys even more good then so called High elves as they where easily addicted to dark magic....

I still believe there is good High elves out there as we seen some in WoW yet the majority seem now to be Blood elves....?

But who will be the Alliance new race?

Dreanais?

I saw a Panda pic somewhere so maybe its Pandarans if that was not fake but it looked like WoW graphics???

This one I ment maybe its a fake pic????

http://members.lycos.nl/worldofwar/pandawow.jpg

Any guesses?

Last edited by HenkM on 10-31-2005 at 02:58 AM.
folder icon   10-31-2005, 01:06 PM
Post #38
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

Strawberry on the Shortcake

Why revive an old topic when there's already another topic on the expansion up right now?

folder icon   11-01-2005, 01:23 AM
Post #39
HenkM

Treant

well I thougth afterall this topic was on the first page and it was here we began talking about an expansion and its races so it would have been better to continue in this one rather than making another new similar topic...

But ok I will do as you want use the newer topic but I think personally we could have continued the discussion here instead making a new simiar topic...

folder icon   11-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Post #40
Cholera

Treant

Cholera on Detheroc

Yah, i totally agree. Why start a new thread when there is a perfectly good thread out there with decent content? Let's stick with this one.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   11-02-2005, 12:40 AM
Post #41
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

sigh...

a) this was a thread about expansion speculation. we are now talking about expansion facts and more concrete speculation.

b) the old thread was well over 2 months old. dont revive dead topics.

c) new threads catch peoples attention better and thus foster more discussion. reviving dead threads that people wont pay as much attention to(since its old) makes baby jesus cry and makes angry jesus... well, angrier.

i could go on, but id rather not waste my time. that ought to be sufficient explanation.

folder icon   11-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Post #42
Cholera

Treant

Cholera on Detheroc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet_Buster
sigh...

a) this was a thread about expansion speculation. we are now talking about expansion facts and more concrete speculation.

b) the old thread was well over 2 months old. dont revive dead topics.

c) new threads catch peoples attention better and thus foster more discussion. reviving dead threads that people wont pay as much attention to(since its old) makes baby jesus cry and makes angry jesus... well, angrier.

i could go on, but id rather not waste my time. that ought to be sufficient explanation.

you are splitting hairs. I think you just want people to look at the new thread that YOU created.

folder icon   11-04-2005, 12:46 AM
Post #43
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

...no. i dont know where you come from, but round these parts we dont revive dead threads. and i couldnt care less who made the thread. dont try to pin your judgements on me when you dont have a shit clue who i am or what im like, captain 3 posts.

folder icon   11-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Post #44
Cholera

Treant

Cholera on Detheroc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet_Buster
...no. i dont know where you come from, but round these parts we dont revive dead threads. and i couldnt care less who made the thread. dont try to pin your judgements on me when you dont have a shit clue who i am or what im like, captain 3 posts.

Waah, waah, I made over 8000 posts on a board about a game and no one respects me! Waaah!

Go outside and play, little boy.

folder icon   11-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Post #45
~Crusader~

Ranger

Mailpouch on Burning Legion

Eh?

Trolls are coming back onto this forum?

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   11-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Post #46
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

i guess so. sad times. id rather have no posts at all than have all the posts be morons.

folder icon   11-04-2005, 03:42 PM
Post #47
Anderu
Banned

It's a sad day for any forum when my dead topics get revived.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-20-2006, 02:27 PM
Post #48
Knight of Ni

Stoned Troll Fanatic

First of all, I am sorry about resurecting this thread once again, but I thought that it was better than starting a new one (despite the flames and trolling encountered in this one). You see, I have a bit of speculation to add (if anyone cares?).

As most of you probably know, the Gnomes have been fighting to take back their capital of Gnomereagan ever since the beta test. Also, of which I was reminded reading the Troll Compendium, the Trolls of the Darkspear tribe are likewise fighting to retake Echo Islands, which was their first home on Kalimdor. What I think is that in the expansion, both races will succeed, gaining their own starting zone and capital. What do you guys think?

folder icon   07-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Post #49
Cloud

Arch Druid

Nah.

Beautiful
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-21-2006, 12:16 AM
Post #50
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

yeah, id have to agree. Gnomer is an instance so that fuxor things all up, and the echo isles have many starting quests for orcs and trolls. remember that people w/o the expansion will be playing with people who have it on the same servers.

folder icon   07-21-2006, 07:01 AM
Post #51
Knight of Ni

Stoned Troll Fanatic

I know this, but nobody says that it's not gonna change. It is quite probable that there will be a patch at the same time at which the expansion releases. This could easily take care of these issues, uninstancing Gnomereagan and expanding Echo Isles (as they are now, they are a too small). Please note that the quests found in these places could still be there, only as a part of the new zones. I know it sounds like I'm starting to make up bullshit arguments to have my point make sense, but I still think that it would be really cool

folder icon   07-21-2006, 01:28 PM
Post #52
Planet_Buster

Demi-God

oh i dont deny that it would be cool(Trolls are my favorite race and id love for them to have their own city), i just dont see it happening

folder icon   07-23-2006, 05:46 AM
Post #53
Knight of Ni

Stoned Troll Fanatic

Well at least we can agree on that

*sacrafices 7 young virgins to his Dark Lord*

folder icon   09-24-2006, 01:22 PM
Post #54
Knight of Ni

Stoned Troll Fanatic

Ok, here comes my latest bit of expansion speculation: In this interview, Frank Pierce reveals that there will be 13(!) zones added in the expansion:

Quote:
Why did you decide not to introduce any brand new classes in The Burning Crusade?

Frank Pearce:
Well, it wasn't so much a factor of what we decided not to do, as where we decided to draw the line and say 'This is more than enough'. Two new player races, 13 exterior zones, at least seven dungeon instances, the PvP arena system, outdoor PvP objectives - not to mention the items and the functionality that's just taken for granted and all the new talents and spells and thousands of items and gear on top of that. Our hope is that we chose to draw the line at the right point.
As we know, there will be 2 new zones for Draeni and Blood Elves level 1-20, which makes 4 in all. In addition to that, we can see on the new map of outland that it will include 7 new zones. Now, 7 plus 4 only makes 11, so this means we will have 2 new zones yet to be revealed!

SPECULATE!

folder icon   09-25-2006, 09:27 AM
Post #55
Dark Jester

Overlord

One will be the World Tree area. Don't care enough to think of the next area.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  Pages (2): « 1 [2]

newthread reply World Of WarCraft Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: