Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/thegeekm/forumsx.net/includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 592

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/thegeekm/forumsx.net/includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 592

ForumsX - Avatar Wars - Group B
ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > General Discussion > RPG Forum > Avatar Wars - Group B
Search this Thread:

newthread reply RPG Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Avatar Wars - Group B  Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »
folder icon   10-20-2005, 03:17 PM
Post #106
Pellanor

Administrator

Round 25
*wakes up*
Oh hey, wow this is actually getting exiting again. It's really right down to the wire here. One miss step by either of these two could see them out for the count.

The specter attacks the troll ruthlessly. It looks like he's almost drained all of Rivfader's life force away. Of course Avathar has been all but dispersed by the Troll's reckless counter attack.

Chaotica inflicts 4 points of damage (HP 8 - 5 = 3) - [$26 pillaged]
Avathar inflicts 5 points of damage (HP 7 - 4 = 3)

Chaotica has First Strike.

SC2 ID: Pellanor - 760
LoL Summoner Name: Pellanor
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-20-2005, 03:18 PM
Post #107
Avathar

Overlord

Pell reply reply I saw you replying reply reply BEOTCH.

Oh.

Well I'm going defensive now. *giggles*

EDIT: Hell I'm not, well, I'll just wait to see Chaoticas response.

Cynics regarded everybody as equally corrupt... Idealists regarded everybody as equally corrupt, except themselves. - Robert Anton Wilson

Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism. - Carl Gustav Jung

Like a dream where you've lost all your fear. - Mark Olivier Everret (Mr. E)

Dominator of Spong of Monkeyent.

Tulip. - Avathar
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-21-2005, 09:50 AM
Post #108
Chaotica

Blademaster

The Rivfader feels his opponent's getting weak, and he decides to go for an all-out attack once more.

I read about an Eskimo hunter who asked the local missionary priest, - 'If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?' - 'No', said the priest, 'not if you did not know.' - 'Then why,' asked the Eskimo earnestly, 'did you tell me?' - Annie Dillard
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-21-2005, 09:52 AM
Post #109
Avathar

Overlord

Agressive.

*crosses fingers*

Cynics regarded everybody as equally corrupt... Idealists regarded everybody as equally corrupt, except themselves. - Robert Anton Wilson

Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism. - Carl Gustav Jung

Tulip. - Avathar
folder icon   10-21-2005, 11:05 AM
Post #110
Pellanor

Administrator

Round 26
At long last this matchup is about to draw to a close!
The specter is continuing his aggressive attack, attempting to take out his opponent in one single last blow. But what's this? It looks like Rivfader has found an opening in Avathar's Defence. One last ditch effort, one last attack, is all it takes to finish of the specter.

Chaotica inflicts 4 points of damage (HP 3) - [$28 pillaged]
Avathar dies (HP 3 - 4 = 0)

$128 to the victor in prize money and pillaging goodness!

Next match up Avathar vs Carmius!
Avathar has First Strike(66%)
Carmius has 3 bonus HP.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-21-2005, 12:22 PM
Post #111
Carmius

Freelance Bum

Just want to bring to your attention my latest market purchases, assuming you haven't noticed them.

That noted, I take a defensive stance and throw a
white shuriken at Avathar.

Heh, I could make this a VERY short match, but I think i'll draw it out some, play fair.

folder icon   10-21-2005, 01:29 PM
Post #112
Avathar

Overlord

Goddamnit how am I supposed to fight someone with $100 of items ahead of me.

I go agressive at Carmius.

Tulip. - Avathar
folder icon   10-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Post #113
Pellanor

Administrator

Round 1
Welcome to yet another round of Avatar Wars. We now bring you Avathar vs Riff. Avathar's chances don't look good, as he just came from a recent defeat to the Troll, Rivfader, who had earlier been handily defeated by Riff.

The Specter starts with an aggressive attack against Riff, who deftly leaps out of the way, taking minimal damage, while at the same time tossing a white throwing start at the Specter who howls in pain.

Avathar inflicts 3 points of damage (HP 40 - 6 = 34) - [Abilities disabled for 3 rounds]
Carmius inflicts 6 points of damage (HP 43 - 3 = 40)

Carmius has First Strike.

folder icon   10-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Post #114
Carmius

Freelance Bum

Switch to aggressive. I believe Avathar has an apointment with a spaceman named Li Zurecain Non!

folder icon   10-22-2005, 06:09 AM
Post #115
Avathar

Overlord

Quote:
White Shiruken: a deadly ninja star, which inflicts 3-5 damage and disables special abilities in the opponent for 2-3 turns (color: white) (cost: 10$)

Then how on earth can he do 6 damage?

Agressive (I might as well give up lol...)

Tulip. - Avathar
folder icon   10-22-2005, 04:46 PM
Post #116
Pellanor

Administrator

Your colour is White which means you take 50% more damage from white based attacks.

Round 2
Riff whips out his lazer pistol and plugs a few blasts into the Specter, who retaliates by clawing at Riff's very soul!

Carmius inflicts 7 points of damage (HP 40 - 6 = 34) - [$3 pillaged]
Avathar inflicts 6 points of damage (HP 34 - 7 = 27) - [Abilities disabled for 2 rounds]

Avathar has First Strike

folder icon   10-22-2005, 08:39 PM
Post #117
Carmius

Freelance Bum

Let this continue:

folder icon   10-23-2005, 03:38 AM
Post #118
Avathar

Overlord

Agressive.

Tulip. - Avathar
folder icon   10-24-2005, 11:31 AM
Post #119
Pellanor

Administrator

Round 3
Riff continues to rain fire upon the Specter with his lazer rifle. The specter dodges and weaves, but get's clipped a couple of times, before finally striking out and bypassing the trenchcoat to once again tear at Riff's soul.

Carmius inflicts 6 points of damage (HP 34 - 1 = 33) - [$6 pillaged]
Avathar inflicts 1 point of damage (HP 27 - 6 = 21) - [Abilities disabled for 1 more round]

Avathar has First Strike

folder icon   10-24-2005, 08:22 PM
Post #120
Carmius

Freelance Bum

I'll go defensive.

This was bound to happen eventually:

folder icon   10-25-2005, 03:41 AM
Post #121
Avathar

Overlord

Why won't I just give up -_-

Agressive.

Tulip. - Avathar
folder icon   10-25-2005, 03:09 PM
Post #122
Pellanor

Administrator

Round 4
ZAP!
Ouch, that's gotta hurt. It seems that even specters aren't resistant to the Omnitaser.

At the very least he's not going to take that kind punishment sitting down. Avathar lashes out in retaliation, though the damage he inflicts really doesn't compare to what he just took.

Carmius inflicts 15 points of damage (HP 33 - 1 = 32) - [$6 pillaged]
Avathar inflicts 1 point of damage (HP 21 - 15 = 6) - [Last round Abilities disabled]

Avathar has First Strike.

folder icon   10-26-2005, 07:38 PM
Post #123
Carmius

Freelance Bum

I'll go aggressive

folder icon   10-27-2005, 05:26 AM
Post #124
Avathar

Overlord

Well, yay, agressive, dead.

Tulip. - Avathar
folder icon   10-27-2005, 07:17 AM
Post #125
Chaotica

Blademaster

Av, why do you always go agressive when you have a defensive av?

I read about an Eskimo hunter who asked the local missionary priest, - 'If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?' - 'No', said the priest, 'not if you did not know.' - 'Then why,' asked the Eskimo earnestly, 'did you tell me?' - Annie Dillard
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   10-27-2005, 10:03 AM
Post #126
Avathar

Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotica
Av, why do you always go agressive when you have a defensive av?

Erm because then I do not suffer such a loss when I loose me 3 DEF in agressive mode, and get extra strength. This way I should win from the STR>DEF ppl. using normal agressive attacks.

Tulip. - Avathar
folder icon   10-27-2005, 12:04 PM
Post #127
Pellanor

Administrator

Round 5
Not about to let this opponent die without first insulting him, Riff unleashes a mighty tongue lashing. The specter is infuriated by this insult and procedes to smack Riff around a bit.

Riff inflicts 1 point of damage (HP 32 - 3 = 29) - [$6 pillaged]
Avathar inflicts 3 points of damage (HP 6 - 1 = 5)

Carmius has First Strike

folder icon   10-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Post #128
Avathar

Overlord

Purge. In defensive mode.

Tulip. - Avathar
folder icon   10-27-2005, 02:26 PM
Post #129
Carmius

Freelance Bum

1 point?! Let me check my notes...

While going into defensive mode, I blow some
Mustard Dust at him.

This is the best pic I could find. Take that!

Carmius has attached this image:

folder icon   10-27-2005, 04:41 PM
Post #130
Pellanor

Administrator

Round 6
The specter concetrates and heals himself some damage, as well as purging himself of all magical effects. Riff then goes and Stuns the poor bugger with some mustard dust to the eyes! He's almost right back to where he started, but now he's stunned!

Avathar heals 6 points of damage (HP 5 + 6 - 4 = 7)
Riff inflicts 4 points of damage (HP 29) - [$6 pillaged]

Avathar is Stunned (def stance), so only Carm gets to go this round.

folder icon   10-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Post #131
Carmius

Freelance Bum

Don't I go first. Wouldn't the stun... well... stun him? Unless purge is allowed to work through that as well.

In any case. I go aggressive and start firing my laser cannon

folder icon   10-27-2005, 05:23 PM
Post #132
Pellanor

Administrator

Whoever is stunned still gets their action that turn, but are stunned the next turn. It's mentioned in the first strike rules in the meain thread.

Although I did get first strike messed aorund. Had you inflicted 5 points of damage with your mustard dust then he would have been toast. I don't see why you're not just tasering him...

Round 7
Riff continues to blast away at the specter, who seems to be highley resistant to laser fire.

Carmius inflicts 1 point of damage (HP 29)
Avathar is stunned (HP 7 - 1 = 6)

Carmius has First Strike (again)

folder icon   10-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Post #133
Carmius

Freelance Bum

Alright. It seems the laser cannon isn't hurting him like it used to. I'll chew a super vitamin and send on an Omnitaser Supreme™

folder icon   10-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Post #134
Pellanor

Administrator

Round 8
ZOT
Looks like that's all for the Specter.

Carmius inflicts lots of damage (HP 29)
Avathar dies (HP 6 - lots = 0)

$106 to Carm.

---

Well that's it for the Group B Round Robin. After Group C is done their battle I'll be setting things up for a tournament.

folder icon   11-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Post #135
Pellanor

Administrator

Current Match:
Avathar vs Bryndon!

Avathar has First Strike(64%)
Bryndon has 3 bonus HP.

folder icon   11-06-2005, 04:44 PM
Post #136
Avathar

Overlord

Agressive.

Tulip. - Avathar
folder icon   11-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Post #137
Bryndon

Chaos Blademaster

*mentally prepares to die* also aggressive, beyotch!

folder icon   11-08-2005, 02:36 PM
Post #138
Pellanor

Administrator

Round 1
Welcome to the First Avatar Wars Tournament of the year. Both opponents in this matchup finished at the bottom of the exhibition round, but don't count them out. They both seem to have a lot of pottential, and once they get a couple wins under their belts, they should start to really shine.

They're starting this match off fast. The specter rushes in, and smacks the Angel around a bit. Bryndon counterattacks, slashing the specter with his sword.

Avathar inflicts 6 points of damage (HP 40 - 5 = 35)
Bryndon inflicts 5 points of damage (HP 43 - 6 = 37)

Avathar has First Strike.

folder icon   11-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Post #139
Avathar

Overlord

Agressive once again.

By the way bryndon what was your special again?

Tulip. - Avathar
folder icon   11-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Post #140
Pellanor

Administrator

It's in the main Avatar Wars thread.

Return to Top  Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »

newthread reply RPG Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: