ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net


top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > General Discussion > Serious Discussion > Another Middle Eastern War?
Search this Thread:

newthread reply Serious Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Another Middle Eastern War?  Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »
folder icon   07-14-2008, 09:55 PM
Post #71
Kjell Thusaud

War Chief


Avatar

Joined: Aug 21 2003
Location: www.Giraffese.cx
Posts: 4,371 posposposposposhighpos
Micky Mouse on Crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeGee
Israel doesn't need America's approval.

Israel do need americas approval, or at least their support to at all exist as a state.

__________________
Give a player a fish, and he’ll probably try to sell it to an NPC fisherman.

Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles
Posts: 4,371 posposposposposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-15-2008, 03:10 AM
Post #72
VeeGee

Grrrr!


Avatar

Joined: Jan 17 2001
Location: Jerusalem
Posts: 3,287 pospospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Thusaud
Israel do need americas approval, or at least their support to at all exist as a state.

I'm very much inclined to ask "Huh?", and then go on by asking, "what the fuck are you talking about?"

But I won't.

__________________
Why won't someone quote me for a change?
CowUltrapunk: i was making love to a java program
dimitri583: i suck dick for food
Posts: 3,287 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Post #73
Kjell Thusaud

War Chief


Avatar

Joined: Aug 21 2003
Location: www.Giraffese.cx
Posts: 4,371 posposposposposhighpos
Micky Mouse on Crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeGee
I'm very much inclined to ask "Huh?", and then go on by asking, "what the fuck are you talking about?"

But I won't.



Then I won't tell you that without the united states military backing Israel would be gobbled up by the arab world in less than seven days.

__________________
Give a player a fish, and he’ll probably try to sell it to an NPC fisherman.

Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles
Posts: 4,371 posposposposposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-16-2008, 03:02 AM
Post #74
VeeGee

Grrrr!


Avatar

Joined: Jan 17 2001
Location: Jerusalem
Posts: 3,287 pospospos

Actually, only since the 70's did Israel start receiving massive aid from the US, but at the same time Jordan received aid as well, not to forget Soviet assistance to Syria and Egypt (who changed alliance from USSR to US, and now holds an incredibly advanced military backed entirely by America). Nowadays Israel trains US military, provides technological weaponry advances, and has ties and developments in a vast number of huge US corporations.

Don't forget that the US policy has been to support nations that produce oil in the past. Israel managed to fend well without US assistance, and wether since the 70's we wouldn't have become close allies, questioning if Israel would be gobbled up is a moot point, because you'd never know. We're cunning Jews, you see, most of the time we think of something.

__________________
Why won't someone quote me for a change?
CowUltrapunk: i was making love to a java program
dimitri583: i suck dick for food
Posts: 3,287 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-16-2008, 05:38 AM
Post #75
K0d0

Night Elf Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Oct 03 2001
Location: Sweden!!!
Posts: 1,899 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Thusaud
Then I won't tell you that without the united states military backing Israel would be gobbled up by the arab world in less than seven days.
Israel is a country whose military is extremely unproportional compared to its population and country size.

__________________
Teehee.
Posts: 1,899 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-21-2008, 06:04 PM
Post #76
CopperMineLord
Banned

Joined: Apr 20 2008
Posts: 24 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeGee
Actually, only since the 70's did Israel start receiving massive aid from the US, but at the same time Jordan received aid as well, not to forget Soviet assistance to Syria and Egypt (who changed alliance from USSR to US, and now holds an incredibly advanced military backed entirely by America). Nowadays Israel trains US military, provides technological weaponry advances, and has ties and developments in a vast number of huge US corporations.

Don't forget that the US policy has been to support nations that produce oil in the past. Israel managed to fend well without US assistance, and wether since the 70's we wouldn't have become close allies, questioning if Israel would be gobbled up is a moot point, because you'd never know. We're cunning Jews, you see, most of the time we think of something.


You guys have to get others to do your fighting for you.

Posts: 24 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-21-2008, 07:59 PM
Post #77
VeeGee

Grrrr!


Avatar

Joined: Jan 17 2001
Location: Jerusalem
Posts: 3,287 pospospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMineLord
You guys have to get others to do your fighting for you.

Care to elaborate? Or are you in the habit of posting things out of spite or just out of plain dumb prejudiced rhetoric?

__________________
Why won't someone quote me for a change?
CowUltrapunk: i was making love to a java program
dimitri583: i suck dick for food
Posts: 3,287 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-21-2008, 08:02 PM
Post #78
The Angry Frenchman

Night Elf Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Sep 25 2004
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 1,978 pospos

Look, I support Israel's rights to exist and to defend itself. And if defending itself means attacking Iran, Syria, or whoever then so be it. But before they do they have to be able to come to terms with the inevitable repercussions for doing so including a possible Greater Middle East and/or nuclear war. If they can make contingencies for that and accept the consequences then by all means they should defend themselves (preemptively if necessary) against whoever they need to.

__________________
Posts: 1,978 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-22-2008, 01:54 PM
Post #79
CopperMineLord
Banned

Joined: Apr 20 2008
Posts: 24 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeGee
Care to elaborate? Or are you in the habit of posting things out of spite or just out of plain dumb prejudiced rhetoric?

I'm saying that the United States has to fight your battles in the Middle East, i.e. toppling Saddam Hussein. Did you ever read or hear that quote by Ariel Sharon in which he says something about controlling America?

Posts: 24 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-22-2008, 06:45 PM
Post #80
Ultra_punk

Administrator


Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMineLord
I'm saying that the United States has to fight your battles in the Middle East, i.e. toppling Saddam Hussein. Did you ever read or hear that quote by Ariel Sharon in which he says something about controlling America?

Do you go to like www.ihatejews.com and copy and paste shit off their website?

__________________

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-22-2008, 07:12 PM
Post #81
CopperMineLord
Banned

Joined: Apr 20 2008
Posts: 24 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra_punk
Do you go to like www.ihatejews.com and copy and paste shit off their website?

No, how about Conspiracy Penpal?

I'm sick of how if a politician in America has the balls to even criticize our ally in the Middle East, his or her political opponent finds himself or herself well-funded in the next election.

Last edited by CopperMineLord on 07-23-2008 at 12:51 AM.
Posts: 24 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Post #82
VeeGee

Grrrr!


Avatar

Joined: Jan 17 2001
Location: Jerusalem
Posts: 3,287 pospospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMineLord
No, how about Conspiracy Penpal?

I'm sick of how if a politician in America has the balls to even criticize our ally in the Middle East, his or her political opponent finds himself or herself well-funded in the next election.


You know why? Refer to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It's true. Jews aspire for world domination. We're all implanted with a chip at birth and when the time comes, someone is going to push a button, our chips will turn on, and we'll conquer the world. Unless YOU can prevent it. It's a heavy burden, but maybe you are the chosen one. Like in the Matrix, just instead of robotic agents you'll be fighting crazy rabbis.

It's okay to pass criticism, when it is just. But you are generalizing Jews as something vile, conspirators who control your everyday life. So wait, I got an idea for you, you can call your flying underground ship the Antisemite. Yes, I do wave that flag everytime I see a gentile who questions my ethics. My world domination ethics, that is.

Now how about you tell me exactly what you mean, instead of just throwing in a slogan here and a slogan there. How about being indepth and thorough and list your complaints and theories against the big nosed devils, and I can do some mind tricks, or some sort of ancient Jewish voodoo that invovles blood of young Christian and Muslism boys (yes, boys, not girls, we're sick that way) and respond to your bullshit rhetorics properly.

__________________
Why won't someone quote me for a change?
CowUltrapunk: i was making love to a java program
dimitri583: i suck dick for food
Posts: 3,287 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Post #83
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2001
Location: Quebec,Canada
Posts: 4,980 pospos

He only said that the israeli lobby will fund political candidates that are favorable to their interests. Is there something wrong with that claim?

Posts: 4,980 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Post #84
VeeGee

Grrrr!


Avatar

Joined: Jan 17 2001
Location: Jerusalem
Posts: 3,287 pospospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black~Enthusiasm
He only said that the israeli lobby will fund political candidates that are favorable to their interests. Is there something wrong with that claim?

No, there is nothing wrong with that claim, if that was the actual claim. To which my counter claim would exactly what you said pretty much word for word. The Arizonan/CopperMineLord's crusade is anti Jewish, evident the Holocaust thread, this thread, and a PM I received.

There is no problem with politicians in the US criticising Israel. I criticise Israel. What he is refering to is that the American government is held in the Jewish lobby's pocket, and that we reign terror over politicians, hence the balls remark. He feels that Israel needs criticism, which is fine. But he's sick that the Israeli lobby will actually fund candidates, or in other words (and maybe it's my rash and in consice grasp of what lies behind the phrasing) he's sick that Jewish money dictates the day to day American agenda.

Now I won't deny that there is a strong relationship between the USA and Israel, and that Jews hold a lot of key positions in government offices, and swing a lot of power in politics and finance. There is a strong military alliance as well. My only concern is that he objects these alliances because they are held with Jews. That is his core problem.

__________________
Why won't someone quote me for a change?
CowUltrapunk: i was making love to a java program
dimitri583: i suck dick for food
Posts: 3,287 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Post #85
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2001
Location: Quebec,Canada
Posts: 4,980 pospos

He object to this relationship between Israel and his country, because he perceive it to be one-sided and to be done deceitfully. He's arguably right. He can rage against ethnic lobbyism all he wants.

But if he'd be honest, he'd be raging against the Mexican and Palestinian lobbies too; they're larger and more dynamic than the Israeli lobby, and act according to their own self-interest as well. He's clearly singling out jews here, you're right.

Posts: 4,980 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-01-2008, 05:24 PM
Post #86
Ultra_punk

Administrator


Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos

B~E is what you call a soft white nationalist, a person who claims to be non-racist in order to criticize particular ethnic groups for perceived wrongs against the white mainstream body. So long as there is a perceived logical justification for the destruction or reduction of rights for a particular ethnic group, a white nationalist believes it is not racism but in fact combating racism.

Here's my hypothesis, no one does anything unless they believe it is right. If they can find a justification for an irrational fear of an "other" group, then they run with it, happy that they are "helping" society achieve new heights. In particular with issues dealing with jewish conspiracies, Hitler appealed to the masses to eliminate the problem of the "jew banker" who with their phantom hands controlled the money system... which of course they did not. There were jewish bankers and they were quite wealthy, but there were plenty of other bankers who were also quite wealthy and influential. It only mattered that the perception was there if not reality.

There's criticism, such as, complaining about how the American system is dominated by lobbies from tobacco corporate lobbies, to pharmaceutical lobbies to yes even the jewish pro-israeli lobby. Then there's complaining about jews and then post-justification being common flaws in american society that a wide variety of individuals of utilized and exploited.

Just think about the scientific method. You develop a hypothesis, it may have some backing, it may not. Then you gather general information about the subject to gain a better understanding and adjust your hypothesis accordingly. Then you develop a theory and then you must test it via a process of falsification, something your hypothesis must predict and if it does not, it fails. Instead, what you have done is developed a theory, assumed it to be true, and then found only facts that support the theory. No falsification was done.

__________________

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Post #87
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2001
Location: Quebec,Canada
Posts: 4,980 pospos

Your only evidence that I'm a white nationalist is that I'm defending a society that is predominantly white.

Maybe I should just wait and defend Canada only after it has become brown enough for your taste.

Posts: 4,980 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-02-2008, 11:35 PM
Post #88
Ultra_punk

Administrator


Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos

No no, im calling you a white nationalist because you reinforce the notion that the predominately white society we live in should be predominately white and benefits go to the white majority.

Besides, if I wanted a racist society, i'd rather have it geared toward ethnic chinese than browns. That would be serving my self-interest.

__________________

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-03-2008, 05:29 AM
Post #89
CopperMineLord
Banned

Joined: Apr 20 2008
Posts: 24 pos

Hey VeeGee, I bet you think I'm some dumb goy who doesn't know what he's talking about.

The problem with people like you are that you push liberalism and political correctness around in America. I'm talking about gun control, abortion, etc.

Well, let me tell you something. Gun ownership should not be restricted. Abortion should not be allowed. Two people of the same sex should not marry.

I cannot understand why people like you are in favor of gun control. Didn't Adolf Hitler implement some form of gun control during World War II?

I've read about political history and I've read how politicians like Howard Morton Metzenbaum, Dianne Feinstein, Frank Lautenberg, Barbara Boxer, and Chuck Schumer support forms of gun control.

Everything people like you write is subversive or garbage one way or another. I wouldn't read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand (aka Alisa Zinovyevna Rosenbaum) or The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx. I did read The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger (required reading for senior English class) and I enjoyed some aspects of it.

And can you explain to me why is it that whenever I watch C-SPAN for thirty minutes, I end up seeing three or more people like you on the channel, especially if they show a scene from the House Judiciary Committee or the Senate Judiciary Committee, or just a random ass hearing in the House of Representatives or the Senate?

As for the Mexican and Palestinian lobbies, I don't have a problem with them. But I do have a problem with illegal immigrants and terrorists.

Last edited by CopperMineLord on 08-03-2008 at 06:11 AM.
Posts: 24 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Post #90
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2001
Location: Quebec,Canada
Posts: 4,980 pospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra_punk
No no, im calling you a white nationalist because you reinforce the notion that the predominately white society we live in should be predominately white and benefits go to the white majority.

Besides, if I wanted a racist society, i'd rather have it geared toward ethnic chinese than browns. That would be serving my self-interest.


Well you'll excuse me if I've got absolutly nothing to gain by surrendering my status as a majority group in this country.

And ethnic chinese are brown. Brown like mud.

Posts: 4,980 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Post #91
Ultra_punk

Administrator


Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black~Enthusiasm
Well you'll excuse me if I've got absolutly nothing to gain by surrendering my status as a majority group in this country.

And ethnic chinese are brown. Brown like mud.


What majority? You're french-canadian damn it. Learn you're a minority you fool.

You're french like pâté chinois.

__________________

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Post #92
so and so

Moderator


Avatar

Joined: Jan 29 2001
Location: Boston, for now...
Posts: 5,764 pospospos

what just fell? Oh it was Arizonan's last shred of credibility...

__________________
"Do you masturbate to your own rhetoric?" - Kegel
"The irony of this topic makes me want to fist myself with a pinecone." - Dark Jester
"No ones life is that interesting unless it involves war, porn, or zombies." - Urin Bloodface
"Any country that owes their existence to the french doesn't deserve to be a country." - Love
"i only eat yogurt with a minimum ph of 4.5." - PĺlädĚŃ
"I had my utensils removed last summer." - Kjell Thusaud
"Fuck reality, I prefer vodka." - Sammy
Posts: 5,764 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Post #93
VeeGee

Grrrr!


Avatar

Joined: Jan 17 2001
Location: Jerusalem
Posts: 3,287 pospospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMineLord
Hey VeeGee, I bet you think I'm some dumb goy who doesn't know what he's talking about.

The problem with people like you are that you push liberalism and political correctness around in America. I'm talking about gun control, abortion, etc.

Well, let me tell you something. Gun ownership should not be restricted. Abortion should not be allowed. Two people of the same sex should not marry.

I cannot understand why people like you are in favor of gun control. Didn't Adolf Hitler implement some form of gun control during World War II?

I've read about political history and I've read how politicians like Howard Morton Metzenbaum, Dianne Feinstein, Frank Lautenberg, Barbara Boxer, and Chuck Schumer support forms of gun control.

Everything people like you write is subversive or garbage one way or another. I wouldn't read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand (aka Alisa Zinovyevna Rosenbaum) or The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx. I did read The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger (required reading for senior English class) and I enjoyed some aspects of it.

And can you explain to me why is it that whenever I watch C-SPAN for thirty minutes, I end up seeing three or more people like you on the channel, especially if they show a scene from the House Judiciary Committee or the Senate Judiciary Committee, or just a random ass hearing in the House of Representatives or the Senate?

As for the Mexican and Palestinian lobbies, I don't have a problem with them. But I do have a problem with illegal immigrants and terrorists.


But apparently you are a dumb goy who doesn't know what he's talking about. You're generalizing Jews, like we're some kind of hive who think alike and act alike. While I personally am in favour of gun control, I am pro-abortion, and I think same sex marriages should be allowed, it has nothing to do with me being a Jew. On the contrary, Orthodox Jews share the same opinions as you, apparently, because abortions and homosexuality is a sin in the Jewish religioun, much like the the followers of Christ believe.

The arguement over gun control is really quite complicated, but I love how you managed to reduce it to a race war. I don't know any of the people you just mentioned, but that's because I really am quite clueless to American internal politics. I guess it's my flaw I don't relentlessly follow the hundreds of Senators and Congressmen careers.

Guess what! I read Catcher in the Rye too, and enjoyed it as well. What the fuck does it have to do with anything though?

I don't watch C-SPAN, I don't really know what that is, but if you want to reduce the amount of heartburn you get, I suggest you stop watching it.

Again and again all you prove is that you're anti-Jewish, regardless that within the Jews there are vast amount of sects and there is a huge amount of opinions. But if someone is Jewish, you immediately label him as... well, I'm just waiting for you to fill in the blank.

Now if you want to continue your ramblings about how Jews did you wrong, try opening up a thread for it, and stop derailing the topic of this one. But just so I have you know, I'm an Admin here and I'm really not so tolerant towards racism, so I ban people who piss me off. Yes, I'm kind of like Hitler that way.

__________________
Why won't someone quote me for a change?
CowUltrapunk: i was making love to a java program
dimitri583: i suck dick for food
Posts: 3,287 pospospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Post #94
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2001
Location: Quebec,Canada
Posts: 4,980 pospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra_punk
What majority? You're french-canadian damn it. Learn you're a minority you fool.

You're french like pâté chinois.


I'm a linguistic majority in my own province and an ethnic majority in my own country. I love my place in this nation.

You're filthy rich, do yourself a favor and pay yourself a whore. Maybe demystifying the white woman will moderate your hatred of white people. You need to let it out.

Posts: 4,980 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Post #95
Ultra_punk

Administrator


Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black~Enthusiasm
I'm a linguistic majority in my own province and an ethnic majority in my own country. I love my place in this nation.

You're filthy rich, do yourself a favor and pay yourself a whore. Maybe demystifying the white woman will moderate your hatred of white people. You need to let it out.


Being filthy rich is about getting trophy wives not common street whores.

Demystification of the majority ethnicity in the place i've lived my whole life is rather unnecessary, if anything, perhaps one day, you should expand your friendship circle beyond white nationalists, nazis and christian apologists.

__________________

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-10-2008, 01:09 AM
Post #96
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2001
Location: Quebec,Canada
Posts: 4,980 pospos

Trophy wives? You've got to be kidding me. Begin with what you're capable of getting your hands on first, even if its only your own mother.

I dont see why I should enlarge my social circle to include minorities. I've scored with a muslim girl once, who is also a desi, and an anglophone from Toronto no less. So she counts for 3 visible minorities in one. So I think I did more than my share to foster inter-ethno-religious-bleeding heart dialogue in my own community.

Last edited by Black~Enthusiasm on 08-10-2008 at 01:26 AM.
Posts: 4,980 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-10-2008, 10:06 PM
Post #97
Ultra_punk

Administrator


Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos

Hey, I'm not the one with girlfriends turning to women for sexual pleasure afterwards.

I don't quite remember anglophones being a minority, so at most that's two different minority groups. Also, if I remember correctly, she thought you racist and sexist and cut off ties with you. You're stone cold cast iron heart, lets not even be talking about bleeding heart liberalism.

__________________

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-13-2008, 09:29 AM
Post #98
Spliff Smoking Lab Chimp

Honorary Member


Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,696 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeGee
But apparently you are a dumb goy who doesn't know what he's talking about. You're generalizing Jews, like we're some kind of hive who think alike and act alike. While I personally am in favour of gun control, I am pro-abortion, and I think same sex marriages should be allowed, it has nothing to do with me being a Jew. On the contrary, Orthodox Jews share the same opinions as you, apparently, because abortions and homosexuality is a sin in the Jewish religioun, much like the the followers of Christ believe.

The arguement over gun control is really quite complicated, but I love how you managed to reduce it to a race war. I don't know any of the people you just mentioned, but that's because I really am quite clueless to American internal politics. I guess it's my flaw I don't relentlessly follow the hundreds of Senators and Congressmen careers.

Guess what! I read Catcher in the Rye too, and enjoyed it as well. What the fuck does it have to do with anything though?

I don't watch C-SPAN, I don't really know what that is, but if you want to reduce the amount of heartburn you get, I suggest you stop watching it.

Again and again all you prove is that you're anti-Jewish, regardless that within the Jews there are vast amount of sects and there is a huge amount of opinions. But if someone is Jewish, you immediately label him as... well, I'm just waiting for you to fill in the blank.

Now if you want to continue your ramblings about how Jews did you wrong, try opening up a thread for it, and stop derailing the topic of this one. But just so I have you know, I'm an Admin here and I'm really not so tolerant towards racism, so I ban people who piss me off. Yes, I'm kind of like Hitler that way.


Why don't you, he has clearly stepped over the line multiple times in this thread and quite frankly he isn't the only one. It kind of sickens me every few months when I come back to check his place out, like can the quality of discourse here even get worse?

__________________
"Why won't some one quote me for a change" -VeeGee

I don't need your war machines, I don't need your ghetto scenes. Coloured lights can hypnotize, go sparkle some one elses eyes.
All we are saying is give peace a chance.
Warrior, the time bombs about to go, what will you feel, will you even wonder if the man that's in your sights ever kissed his girl good bye.
Posts: 2,696 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Post #99
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2001
Location: Quebec,Canada
Posts: 4,980 pospos

I know, utltr'a been a real douche, calling me racist and all. ( ._.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra_punk
Hey, I'm not the one with girlfriends turning to women for sexual pleasure afterwards.

I don't quite remember anglophones being a minority, so at most that's two different minority groups. Also, if I remember correctly, she thought you racist and sexist and cut off ties with you. You're stone cold cast iron heart, lets not even be talking about bleeding heart liberalism.


She wanted pussy, how was I supposed to compete?

The desi chick was an anglophone in Montreal. She was in a state of minority that weekend, and acted accordingly. And she cut tie because I supported racial profiling in airports and called me an islamophobe. Clearly, she was being temporarily hysterical.

Posts: 4,980 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-13-2008, 11:56 PM
Post #100
Ultra_punk

Administrator


Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black~Enthusiasm

She wanted pussy, how was I supposed to compete?

The desi chick was an anglophone in Montreal. She was in a state of minority that weekend, and acted accordingly. And she cut tie because I supported racial profiling in airports and called me an islamophobe. Clearly, she was being temporarily hysterical.


So you met one muslim woman and she cut off ties with you for being an isalmophobe after one weekend and you expect me not to call you a raging hitler wannabe? Do you roman salute the reversed swatstika before going to bed each night?

__________________

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-16-2008, 12:02 AM
Post #101
The Angry Frenchman

Night Elf Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Sep 25 2004
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 1,978 pospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra_punk
So you met one muslim woman and she cut off ties with you for being an isalmophobe after one weekend and you expect me not to call you a raging hitler wannabe? Do you roman salute the reversed swatstika before going to bed each night?

For once I'm not the one being bashed for being a fascist.

__________________
Posts: 1,978 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-18-2008, 05:25 AM
Post #102
CopperMineLord
Banned

Joined: Apr 20 2008
Posts: 24 pos

Have you guys ever wondered why Adrian Brody won Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in The Pianist (2002)?

This is because he was the main actor in a Holocaust movie (all of which automatically receive five stars as a rating).

I dare VeeGee to find a Holocaust movie that doesn't have a five star rating.

Posts: 24 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-18-2008, 07:28 AM
Post #103
K0d0

Night Elf Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Oct 03 2001
Location: Sweden!!!
Posts: 1,899 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra_punk
So you met one muslim woman and she cut off ties with you for being an isalmophobe after one weekend and you expect me not to call you a raging hitler wannabe? Do you roman salute the reversed swatstika before going to bed each night?
What does Hitler have to do with islamophobia, aside from Godwin's law?

__________________
Teehee.
Posts: 1,899 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-18-2008, 06:36 PM
Post #104
Black~Enthusiasm

Arch Druid


Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2001
Location: Quebec,Canada
Posts: 4,980 pospos

What does her calling me an islamophobe has to do with real islamophobia? She was hysteric I tell you.

Posts: 4,980 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   08-19-2008, 05:43 PM
Post #105
Ultra_punk

Administrator


Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0d0
What does Hitler have to do with islamophobia, aside from Godwin's law?

I think Godwin's law was met the instant this topic was made. Besides, its an abstraction of the concept of racism from a specific target to any target.

__________________

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
Posts: 9,387 posposposposposhighposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »

newthread reply Serious Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread:

Forum Jump:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On

All times are GMT -5 hours. The time now is 11:16 PM.

ForumsX > General Discussion > Serious Discussion > Another Middle Eastern War?

< Contact Us - http://www.forumsx.net - Archive >
Return to Top

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.0 Beta 7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.