ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net


top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > General Discussion > RPG Forum > Dynasties: The Dawn
Search this Thread:

newthread reply RPG Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Dynasties: The Dawn  Pages (2): « 1 [2]
folder icon   04-19-2008, 11:50 PM
Post #36
~Crusader~

Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2001
Location: Candyland
Posts: 2,938 pospos
Mailpouch on Burning Legion

Okay guys, here is the deal. I'm going to rework the food and water system a little bit. It has been more tedious than I originally wanted, so we are skipping the winter turn.

Everything will remain static from the last turn, and I'll be giving everyone a bonus to their resources for the next year!

Year 2 and Spring will be posted on Sunday at 11:59pm US EST! Stay tuned!

Also, if you guys have any comments or suggestions at all, feel free to post them here!

__________________
Dynasties -The Rules
Dynasties: The Dawn -The First Age
Last edited by ~Crusader~ on 04-19-2008 at 11:59 PM.
Posts: 2,938 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Post #37
Chaotica

Blademaster


Avatar

Joined: Aug 30 2004
Location: Twisting Netherlands
Posts: 3,039 pospos

Ghehe, I was counting on my people dying from lack of food furing winter. ^^

So what are you going to change? 100 food for hunting as well/only take 10 people for 50 food (which is imo more realistic, hunting in smallish parties)?

__________________
I read about an Eskimo hunter who asked the local missionary priest, - 'If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?' - 'No', said the priest, 'not if you did not know.' - 'Then why,' asked the Eskimo earnestly, 'did you tell me?' - Annie Dillard
Posts: 3,039 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Post #38
~Crusader~

Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2001
Location: Candyland
Posts: 2,938 pospos
Mailpouch on Burning Legion

Extremely sorry for the delay guys. Got a little behind on some really important work for school and had to switch up priorities. I edited the productivity of many of the Food resources. Also, gathering fresh water with 10 people will give 200 units per season, rather than 100.

We will resume the game in the Summer season which will be posted on Tuesday at 11:59pm US EST.

You all will be getting a big boost to your resources to help even the playing level a bit. Also, citizens in your territories will be making some very important discoveries too!

__________________
Dynasties -The Rules
Dynasties: The Dawn -The First Age
Last edited by ~Crusader~ on 04-21-2008 at 03:08 PM.
Posts: 2,938 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Post #39
~Crusader~

Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2001
Location: Candyland
Posts: 2,938 pospos
Mailpouch on Burning Legion

Here are the changes:

-Cattle: Produces 300 units of food each season except in winter when an additional 800 units is produced. Requires 50 people to produce. Increases population capacity by 80.

-Horses: Produces 100 units of food each season. Horses are usable for military purposes and can produce 4 usable horses per season with a total of 0 units of food. Requires 100 people to produce. Increases population capacity by 20 if used for food.

-Sheep & Goats: Produces 250 units of food each season. Requiers 20 people to produce. Increases population capacity by 40.

-Pigs: Produces 300 units of food each season. Requires 30 people to produce. Increases population capacity by 50.

-Farmable Land: Gives the ability to reap the benefits of the ground. Players may choose to grow TWO types of crops to grow.

-Wheat: Produces 3000 units of food each fall. Requires 30 people for production. If used as staple, increases population capacity by 100, if not 50.

-Maize: Produces 1800 units of food each summer. Requires 20 people for production. If used as staple, increases population capacity by 70, if not 20.

-Millet: Produces 2500 units of food each fall. Requires 25 people for production. If used as staple, increases population capacity by 80, if not 50.

-Rice: Produces 5000 units of food each fall. Requires 80 people for production. If used as staple, increases population capacty by 300, if not 150.

-Fresh Water: Needed for your people to survive. Requires 10 people to gather.
~When Fresh Water is present in your society you gain these bonuses:
-Produces 200 units of water per season.
-Healthier population. Chance of disease outbreak lessened by 4. If limited availability is present, reduces outbreak by 1.
-Increases population capacity by 500. If available in a limited quantity, increases population capacity by 100.

-Fish: Allows people to fish for food. Requires 10 people to gather.
-Produces 100 units of food each season. If used as staple, increases population capacity by 30, if not 20.

-Foraging: Allows your people to forage the country side for vegetables, fruits, roots, and other edible plants. Requires 10 people to gather.
-Produces 100 units of food each season. If used as staple, increases population capacity by 20, if not 10.
-If limited by weather, foraging can not occur in winter.

-Wild Game: Your people hunt for food. Requires 5 people to gather.
-Produces 50 units of food each season. If used as staple, increases population capacity by 20, if not 10.

__________________
Dynasties -The Rules
Dynasties: The Dawn -The First Age
Posts: 2,938 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-22-2008, 11:59 PM
Post #40
~Crusader~

Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2001
Location: Candyland
Posts: 2,938 pospos
Mailpouch on Burning Legion

Here is the next turn guys! Just as a note, if you could quote your turn that I posted for you below in your reply, it'll make things a bit easier.

The past two seasons of Murdo have been strange ones indeed. Many of the mystics of various tribes throughout the land were too busy performing marriage rituals rather than observing the skies. Above Uram's Tusks, massive clouds swirled. The people of the Vora tribe took notice and began storing their food into their caves and bracing for the impact.

The blizzard hit The Tusks the hardest, piling snow ontop of the already high peaked mountains. Whirling winds pummeled the land, keeping its people in their caves, huddling for warmth.

But the storm did not spare the rest of the land, for two entire seasons, Murdo was assaulted by the horrid storm. Pieral Island was quickly covered, the freed slaves ran for cover. The storm's massive girth did not miss the eastern or southern territories either. The primitive peoples of the Irirann Foothills experienced extreme hardships, many of the clans scattered, while the residents of Ravage Run prayed to their Prophet for safety.

Mikha the Quiet reassured his people that the storm would pass and patiently instructed his people to cover themselves and keep warm. While over in the Chipped Hills where snow is rarely seen if ever, the people marvalled at the white "rocks" floating down from the sky and surprise at its coldness.

Now the storm has passed, but all the territories have emerged relatively unscathed. Now in the second year, the leaders plan their next move in the Summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thudor


YEAR 2
=TOTAL POPULATION: 450 people
=AVAILABLE HOUSING: Primitive Caves: +50 people
=FOOD RESOURCES: +20
=WATER: +500
=ROOM FOR POPULATION TO GROW: 570
=POTENTIAL TOTAL POPULATION: 1040

=TOTAL POPULATION: 450 people
=BIRTHS: 68
=TOTAL FOOD STORES: 3300 units of food=165 additional births
=TOTAL BIRTHS: 233
=NATURAL DEATHS: 45
=UNNATURAL DEATHS: 20 (From the blizzard)
=NEW POPULATION: 618 (Room for 422 more people)

Year 2
Summer
Thudor
Total Population: 618 people
Available Workforce: 79 people
Total Workforce: Foraging: 0 Fresh Water: 40 Wild Game: 160
Wood: 30 Stone: 0

Total Treasury: 1200 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 3300 food and 2000 water
Total Raw Resources: Wood: 800 Stone: 0
Projected Consumption: 1236 food and 618 water
Total Raw Consumption: Wood: 200 Stone: 300

Imports/Exports: All your emissaries are delayed from the storm. They will take atleast another season to reach you or your territory.

Housing/Building Orders:

-You have built a saw mill. Your production of wood will increase by 400 units of wood per season.

-You have built a stoneworks building. Your production of stone and granite will increase by 600 and 300 units respectively per season.

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
A blizzard has blanketed your territory in snow for two seasons! People are very happy with you! Interestingly, your people managed to find much plant life in the caves to add to your food and the melting snow has added additional water! People live in primitive caves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varina


YEAR 2
=TOTAL POPULATION: 500 people
=AVAILABLE HOUSING: Ramshackle Tents and Huts: +50 people
=FOOD RESOURCES: +100
=WATER: +100
=ROOM FOR POPULATION TO GROW: 250
=POTENTIAL TOTAL POPULATION: 750

=TOTAL POPULATION: 500 people
=BIRTHS: 75
=TOTAL FOOD STORES: 3300 units of food=165 additional births
=TOTAL BIRTHS: 240
=NATURAL DEATHS: 50
=UNNATURAL DEATHS: 20 (From the blizzard)
=NEW POPULATION: 670 (Room for 80 more people)

Year 2
Summer
Varina
Total Population: 670 people
Available Workforce: 25 people (The assignment of labor was improper, your labor advisor has reverted labor totals back to their state last season *GM note: Refer to the opening statement of this post*)
Total Workforce: Foraging: 30 Fresh Water: 40 Maize: 20 Fish: 30
Wood: 30 Coal: 20 Granite: 80 Iron: 60

Total Treasury: 1300 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 3300 food and 2000 water
Total Raw Resources: Wood: 400 Coal: 700 Granite: 200 Iron: 300
Projected Consumption: 1340 food and 670 water
Total Raw Consumption: Wood: 200 Coal: 0 Granite: 300 Iron: 0

Imports/Exports: After the great blizzard, your emissaries can not reach their destination, nor can any emissaries reach you!

Housing/Building Orders: You have 100 units or more of wood and granite. When you reach 800 units of wood or granite, you may order your people to increase their living standards to either wooden housing or improved masoned housing. Any housing change will result in a -100 units of whatever selected material is being used for housing (increases with population)

-You have built a stoneworks building. Your production of stone and granite will increase by 600 and 300 units respectively per season.

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
A large blizzard has hit your territory! People are generally happy with you! Curiously during the blizzard you found a large storage of dried foods and fresh water in the old ships that were wrecked on the island!People live in ramshackle Tents and Huts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saif ust-Maimun and Whiteeye


YEAR 2
=TOTAL POPULATION: 490 people
=AVAILABLE HOUSING: Ramshackle Tents and Huts: +50 people
=FOOD RESOURCES: +340
=WATER: +500
=ROOM FOR POPULATION TO GROW: 990
=POTENTIAL TOTAL POPULATION: 1480

=TOTAL POPULATION: 490 people
=BIRTHS: 74
=TOTAL FOOD STORES: 3300 units of food=165 additional births
=TOTAL BIRTHS: 239
=NATURAL DEATHS: 49
=UNNATURAL DEATHS: 20 (From the blizzard)
=NEW POPULATION: 660 (Room for 820 more people)

Year 2
Summer
Saif ust-Maimun and Whiteeye
Total Population: 660 people
Available Workforce: 90 people
Total Workforce: Rice: 80 Maize: 20 Fish: 10 Fresh Water: 20
Iron: 60 Clay: 20 Flint: 10 Coal: 20

Total Treasury: 1400 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 3300 food and 2000 water
Total Raw Resources: Iron: 300 Clay: 600 Flint: 500 Coal: 300
Projected Consumption: 1320 food and 660 water
Total Raw Consumption:

Imports/Exports: Your emissary to The Tilpolean Woods has reached his destination, and Mikha the Quiet, their leader has accepted your offer to trade. Approach him of what you wish to import and export and set prices for the goods in trade.

The leader of the
Tilpolean Woods has sent you an emissary! After waiting patiently for several seasons he addresses you:

"Great leaders of the Chipped Hills! I, Uanwe bring word from our noble master Mikha the Quiet! He respectfully asks if you would be interested to open up diplomatic and trade relations between our two great tribes! What shall I report back to my master?"

Housing/Building Orders: You have 100 units or more of clay. When you reach 800 units of clay, you may order your people to increase their living standards to clay casas. Any housing change will result in a -100 units of whatever selected material is being used for housing (increases with population).

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
A large blizzard has entered your land! People are somewhat annoyed with your absense! Your people were lucky to have a large herd of Ikkitti (deer like creatures) to wander into your capital during the blizzard. Your people hunted them for food and much of the melting snow will serve as fresh water! People live in ramshackle Tents and Huts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed Oh, the Prophet


YEAR 2
=TOTAL POPULATION: 500 people
=AVAILABLE HOUSING: Ramshackle Tents and Huts: +50 people
=FOOD RESOURCES: +300
=WATER: +500
=ROOM FOR POPULATION TO GROW: 850
=POTENTIAL TOTAL POPULATION: 1350

=TOTAL POPULATION: 490 people
=BIRTHS: 75
=TOTAL FOOD STORES: 3300 units of food=165 additional births
=TOTAL BIRTHS: 240
=NATURAL DEATHS: 50
=UNNATURAL DEATHS: 20 (From the blizzard)
=NEW POPULATION: 670 (Room for 680 more people)

Year 2
Summer
Blessed Oh, the Prophet
Total Population: 670 people
Available Workforce: 85 people
Total Workforce: Rice: 80 Foraging: 0 Fresh Water: 40
Wood: 30 Stone: 50 Gold: 50

Total Treasury: 2200 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 3300 food and 2000 water
Total Raw Resources: Wood: 800 Stone: 200
Projected Consumption: 1340 food and 670 water
Total Raw Consumption: Wood: 0 Stone: 0

Imports/Exports: All your emissaries are delayed and will not be heard from until next season!

Housing/Building Orders: You have 100 units or more of wood and stone. When you reach 800 units of wood or stone, you may order your people to increase their living standards to wooden housing or masoned housing. Any housing change will result in a -100 units of whatever selected material is being used for housing (increases with population).

-You have built a saw mill. Your production of wood will increase by 400 units of wood per season.

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
A blizzard descended upon your territory! People are happy with you! Your people found a bounty of tubers and edible berries just before the blizzard and have stored them. The melting snow will serve to increase your water reserves as well! People live in ramshackle Tents and Huts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikha the Quiet


YEAR 2
=TOTAL POPULATION: 470 people
=AVAILABLE HOUSING: Ramshackle Tents and Huts: +50 people
=FOOD RESOURCES: +120
=WATER: +500
=ROOM FOR POPULATION TO GROW: 670
=POTENTIAL TOTAL POPULATION: 1140

=TOTAL POPULATION: 470 people
=BIRTHS: 71
=TOTAL FOOD STORES: 3300 units of food=165 additional births
=TOTAL BIRTHS: 236
=NATURAL DEATHS: 47
=UNNATURAL DEATHS: 20 (From the blizzard)
=NEW POPULATION: 639 (Room for 501 more people)

Year 2
Summer
Mikha the Quiet
Total Population: 639 people
Available Workforce: 79 people
Total Workforce: Wheat: 60 Fresh Water: 50 Maize: 40 Fish: 10
Wood: 30 Clay: 40 Flint: 10

Total Treasury: 1300 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 3300 food and 2000 water
Total Raw Resources: Wood: 700 Clay: 400 Flint: 300
Projected Consumption: 1278 food and 639 water
Total Raw Consumption: Wood: 0 Clay: 0 Flint: 0

Imports/Exports: Your emissaries are delayed by the weather and will not reach their destinations until next season!

Housing/Building Orders: You have over 100 units or more of clay and wood. When you reach 800 units of clay or wood, you may order your people to increase their living standards to clay casas or wooden housing. Any housing change will result in a -100 units of whatever selected material is being used for housing (increases with population).

-You have built a saw mill. Your production of wood will increase by 400 units of wood per season.

-You have built a stoneworks building. Your production of stone and granite will increase by 600 and 300 units respectively per season.

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
A blizzard has occurred in your territory! People are very happy with you! The blizzard forced many of the animals from the plains north of you to flee into your forests. Your people prudently trapped many of them for excess food and are melting much of the snow for fresh water! People live in ramshackle Tents and Huts.

__________________
Dynasties -The Rules
Dynasties: The Dawn -The First Age
Last edited by ~Crusader~ on 04-23-2008 at 12:25 AM.
Posts: 2,938 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-23-2008, 01:43 PM
Post #41
dominicus

Owl Scout


Avatar

Joined: Apr 10 2008
Location: Somewhere between Vatrona and Xerus
Posts: 14 pos


Year 2
summer
Mikha the Quiet

Change of Workforce:
-I assign 50 people to mine stone
-I assign 10 people to forage for food
-I assign 10 people to gather fresh water
-I assign 5 people to hunt for food

Assignment of Military:
-none

Housing and Building Orders:
-build a Fletcher

Imports/Exports:

Quote:
YEAR 2
=TOTAL POPULATION: 470 people
=AVAILABLE HOUSING: Ramshackle Tents and Huts: +50 people
=FOOD RESOURCES: +120
=WATER: +500
=ROOM FOR POPULATION TO GROW: 670
=POTENTIAL TOTAL POPULATION: 1140

=TOTAL POPULATION: 470 people
=BIRTHS: 71
=TOTAL FOOD STORES: 3300 units of food=165 additional births
=TOTAL BIRTHS: 236
=NATURAL DEATHS: 47
=UNNATURAL DEATHS: 20 (From the blizzard)
=NEW POPULATION: 639 (Room for 501 more people)

Year 2
Summer
Mikha the Quiet
Total Population: 639 people
Available Workforce: 79 people
Total Workforce: Wheat: 60 Fresh Water: 50 Maize: 40 Fish: 10
Wood: 30 Clay: 40 Flint: 10

Total Treasury: 1300 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 3300 food and 2000 water
Total Raw Resources: Wood: 700 Clay: 400 Flint: 300
Projected Consumption: 1278 food and 639 water
Total Raw Consumption: Wood: 0 Clay: 0 Flint: 0

Imports/Exports: Your emissaries are delayed by the weather and will not reach their destinations until next season!

Housing/Building Orders: You have over 100 units or more of clay and wood. When you reach 800 units of clay or wood, you may order your people to increase their living standards to clay casas or wooden housing. Any housing change will result in a -100 units of whatever selected material is being used for housing (increases with population).

-You have built a saw mill. Your production of wood will increase by 400 units of wood per season.

-You have built a stoneworks building. Your production of stone and granite will increase by 600 and 300 units respectively per season.

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
A blizzard has occurred in your territory! People are very happy with you! The blizzard forced many of the animals from the plains north of you to flee into your forests. Your people prudently trapped many of them for excess food and are melting much of the snow for fresh water! People live in ramshackle Tents and Huts.

__________________
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In practice,
there is.
Posts: 14 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-24-2008, 02:57 AM
Post #42
Bryndon

Chaos Blademaster


Joined: Jul 13 2001
Posts: 3,890 pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed Oh, the Prophet


YEAR 2
=TOTAL POPULATION: 500 people
=AVAILABLE HOUSING: Ramshackle Tents and Huts: +50 people
=FOOD RESOURCES: +300
=WATER: +500
=ROOM FOR POPULATION TO GROW: 850
=POTENTIAL TOTAL POPULATION: 1350

=TOTAL POPULATION: 490 people
=BIRTHS: 75
=TOTAL FOOD STORES: 3300 units of food=165 additional births
=TOTAL BIRTHS: 240
=NATURAL DEATHS: 50
=UNNATURAL DEATHS: 20 (From the blizzard)
=NEW POPULATION: 670 (Room for 680 more people)

Year 2
Summer
Blessed Oh, the Prophet
Total Population: 670 people
Available Workforce: 85 people
Total Workforce: Rice: 80 Foraging: 0 Fresh Water: 40
Wood: 30 Stone: 50 Gold: 50

Total Treasury: 2200 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 3300 food and 2000 water
Total Raw Resources: Wood: 800 Stone: 200
Projected Consumption: 1340 food and 670 water
Total Raw Consumption: Wood: 0 Stone: 0

Imports/Exports: All your emissaries are delayed and will not be heard from until next season!

Housing/Building Orders: You have 100 units or more of wood and stone. When you reach 800 units of wood or stone, you may order your people to increase their living standards to wooden housing or masoned housing. Any housing change will result in a -100 units of whatever selected material is being used for housing (increases with population).

-You have built a saw mill. Your production of wood will increase by 400 units of wood per season.

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
A blizzard descended upon your territory! People are happy with you! Your people found a bounty of tubers and edible berries just before the blizzard and have stored them. The melting snow will serve to increase your water reserves as well! People live in ramshackle Tents and Huts.

Changes to workforce:
- 50 workers on gold.
+ 50 workers on stone.

I gather my people to the village square:
"Listen, my people! I have had a vision. The gods have decreed that we must mold this land to our will. We shall focus our attentions on the divine plan!"

The following are my building priorities:
Housing Upgrade (that gets rid of 100 wood instead of "all 800", yeah?)
Stonecutter's Hut (asap)

"That is all."

__________________
She's more like a turtle.
-TheMadMac
Posts: 3,890 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-24-2008, 08:17 AM
Post #43
MeshiMinsh

Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Jan 01 2002
Location: Jethro Tull!
Posts: 2,953 pospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saif ust-Maimun and Whiteeye



YEAR 2
=TOTAL POPULATION: 490 people
=AVAILABLE HOUSING: Ramshackle Tents and Huts: +50 people
=FOOD RESOURCES: +340
=WATER: +500
=ROOM FOR POPULATION TO GROW: 990
=POTENTIAL TOTAL POPULATION: 1480

=TOTAL POPULATION: 490 people
=BIRTHS: 74
=TOTAL FOOD STORES: 3300 units of food=165 additional births
=TOTAL BIRTHS: 239
=NATURAL DEATHS: 49
=UNNATURAL DEATHS: 20 (From the blizzard)
=NEW POPULATION: 660 (Room for 820 more people)

Year 2
Summer
Saif ust-Maimun and Whiteeye
Total Population: 660 people
Available Workforce: 90 people
Total Workforce: Rice: 80 Maize: 20 Fish: 10 Fresh Water: 20
Iron: 60 Clay: 20 Flint: 10 Coal: 20

Total Treasury: 1400 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 3300 food and 2000 water
Total Raw Resources: Iron: 300 Clay: 600 Flint: 500 Coal: 300
Projected Consumption: 1320 food and 660 water
Total Raw Consumption:

Imports/Exports: Your emissary to The Tilpolean Woods has reached his destination, and Mikha the Quiet, their leader has accepted your offer to trade. Approach him of what you wish to import and export and set prices for the goods in trade.

The leader of the Tilpolean Woods has sent you an emissary! After waiting patiently for several seasons he addresses you:

"Great leaders of the Chipped Hills! I, Uanwe bring word from our noble master Mikha the Quiet! He respectfully asks if you would be interested to open up diplomatic and trade relations between our two great tribes! What shall I report back to my master?"

Housing/Building Orders: You have 100 units or more of clay. When you reach 800 units of clay, you may order your people to increase their living standards to clay casas. Any housing change will result in a -100 units of whatever selected material is being used for housing (increases with population).

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
A large blizzard has entered your land! People are somewhat annoyed with your absense! Your people were lucky to have a large herd of Ikkitti (deer like creatures) to wander into your capital during the blizzard. Your people hunted them for food and much of the melting snow will serve as fresh water! People live in ramshackle Tents and Huts.


Year 2
Summer
Whiteeye and Saif ust-Maimun

Change of Workforce:
- 80 workers to Granite

Assignment of Military:
-none

Housing and Building Orders:
-Upgrade housing if possible

Imports/Exports:

My emissaries ask the leader of the Tilpolean, Mikha the Quiet, what he would be willing to trade a supply of Wood for.

__________________
"Mankind will not be truly free until the last king has been strangled with the entrails of his last priest."
-Denis Did?rot.
Posts: 2,953 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-24-2008, 10:35 AM
Post #44
Chaotica

Blademaster


Avatar

Joined: Aug 30 2004
Location: Twisting Netherlands
Posts: 3,039 pospos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crus
Total Population: 618 people
Available Workforce: 79 people
Total Workforce: Foraging: 0 Fresh Water: 40 Wild Game: 160
Wood: 30 Stone: 0

Total Treasury: 1200 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 3300 food and 2000 water
Total Raw Resources: Wood: 800 Stone: 0
Projected Consumption: 1236 food and 618 water
Total Raw Consumption: Wood: 200 Stone: 300

Imports/Exports: All your emissaries are delayed from the storm. They will take atleast another season to reach you or your territory.

Housing/Building Orders:

-You have built a saw mill. Your production of wood will increase by 400 units of wood per season.

-You have built a stoneworks building. Your production of stone and granite will increase by 600 and 300 units respectively per season.

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
A blizzard has blanketed your territory in snow for two seasons! People are very happy with you! Interestingly, your people managed to find much plant life in the caves to add to your food and the melting snow has added additional water! People live in primitive caves.



Thudor assigns:
120 people to forage (STAPLE)
50 people to gather water
30 people to get wood
50 people to get stone
20 people to coal
9 to make mead and ale for us to drink! (this is the available workforce )

"Advisor, tell our emissaries at Ravage Run we'd be interested in flint, and are willing to pay with stone or water."

__________________
I read about an Eskimo hunter who asked the local missionary priest, - 'If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?' - 'No', said the priest, 'not if you did not know.' - 'Then why,' asked the Eskimo earnestly, 'did you tell me?' - Annie Dillard
Posts: 3,039 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Post #45
~Crusader~

Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2001
Location: Candyland
Posts: 2,938 pospos
Mailpouch on Burning Legion

Here is the next turn guys! Just as a note, if you could quote your turn that I posted for you below in your reply, it'll make things a bit easier.

A note: I’m going to be making a pretty big update to the housing section. For those of you who have declared housing this season, I’m going to just ignore the order for now until you guys have had a little bit of time to review the new rules on it which will be posted either later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Another note: Also made a modification to the use of copper and iron. Copper, must be used before iron can be used.

Another note: I made a slight explanation for how turns look. Before this turn I’ve been a bit inconsistent in calculating the stuff out, but if you review the turn section there will be a little note on how everything is calculated out. I’ll be sticking to that method from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thudor

Year 2
Fall
Thudor
Total Population: 618 people
Available Workforce: 30 people
Total Workforce: Foraging: 120 Fresh Water: 50 Wild Game: 0
Wood: 30 Stone: 50 Coal: 20

9 people are busy making mead for your population to enjoy!

Total Treasury: 1200 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 3664 food and 2182 water
Total Raw Resources: Wood: 1300 Stone: 0
Projected Consumption: 1236 food and 618 water
Total Raw Consumption: Wood: 0 Stone: 0

Imports/Exports: Your emissaries are heading to Ravage Run to deliver your request. (*GM Note: You sent your emissary to Ravage Run who currently has no Flint, you might’ve meant the Tilpolean Woods, but I’m not sure ~Crusader~*)

Housing/Building Orders:

-You have built a saw mill. Your production of wood will increase by 400 units of wood per season.

-You have built a stoneworks building. Your production of stone and granite will increase by 600 and 300 units respectively per season.

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
No disasters have been foreseen. People are very happy with you! People live in primitive caves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varina

Year 2
Fall
Varina
Total Population: 670 people
Available Workforce: 25 people
Total Workforce: Foraging: 30 Fresh Water: 40 Maize: 20 Fish: 30
Wood: 30 Coal: 20 Granite: 80 Iron: 60

Total Treasury: 1300 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 2560 food and 2130 water
Total Raw Resources: Wood: 500 Coal: 800 Granite: 700 Iron: 400
Projected Consumption: 1340 food and 670 water
Total Raw Consumption: Wood: 0 Coal: 0 Granite: 0 Iron: 0

Imports/Exports: You remain aloof from the outside world.

Housing/Building Orders:

-You have built a stoneworks building. Your production of stone and granite will increase by 600 and 300 units respectively per season.

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
No disasters have been foreseen! People are generally happy with you! People live in ramshackle Tents and Huts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saif ust-Maimun and Whiteeye

Year 2
Fall
Saif ust-Maimun and Whiteeye
Total Population: 660 people
Available Workforce: 10 people
Total Workforce: Rice: 80 Maize: 20 Fish: 10 Fresh Water: 20
Iron: 60 Clay: 20 Flint: 10 Coal: 20 Granite: 80

Total Treasury: 1400 gold
Total Food and Water stores:7080 food and 1740 water
Total Raw Resources: Iron: 400 Clay: 700 Flint: 600 Coal: 400 Granite: 0
Projected Consumption: 1320 food and 660 water
Total Raw Consumption: None.

Imports/Exports: Your emissary has reached the Tilpolean Woods and are conversing with Mikha the Quiet.

Housing/Building Orders: (*GM note: Check the new rules on housing ~Crusader~*)

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
No disasters have been foreseen. People are generally apathetic towards you. People live in ramshackle Tents and Huts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed Oh, the Prophet

Year 2
Fall
Blessed Oh, the Prophet
Total Population: 670 people
Available Workforce: 85 people
Total Workforce: Rice: 80 Foraging: 0 Fresh Water: 40
Wood: 30 Stone: 100 Gold: 0

Total Treasury: 2300 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 6960 food and 2130 water
Total Raw Resources: Wood: 1000 Stone: 0
Projected Consumption: 1340 food and 670 water
Total Raw Consumption: Wood: 200 Stone: 300

Imports/Exports: An emissary from Uram’s Tusks approaches you:

“Prophet of the Cavan-Si, my leader has sent me from the great Tusks to inform you that he would like to trade you stone or water for flint. However, upon my arrival to your village, I have noticed no flint collectors or fletchers. What news shall I give to my lord?”

Housing/Building Orders: (*GM note: Check the new rules on housing ~Crusader~*)
-You have built a saw mill. Your production of wood will increase by 400 units of wood per season.

- You have built a stoneworks building. Your production of stone and granite will increase by 600 and 300 units respectively per season.

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
No disasters have been foreseen. People are happy with you! People live in ramshackle Tents and Huts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikha the Quiet

Year 2
Fall
Mikha the Quiet
Total Population: 639 people
Available Workforce: 29 people
Total Workforce: Wheat: 60 Fresh Water: 60 Maize: 40 Fish: 10 Foraging: 10 Wild Game: 5
Wood: 30 Clay: 40 Flint: 10 Stone: 50

Total Treasury: 1300 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 5122 food and 2361 water
Total Raw Resources: Wood: 1000 Clay: 500 Flint: 400
Projected Consumption: 1278 food and 639 water
Total Raw Consumption: Wood: 100 Clay: 100 Flint: 0

Imports/Exports: An emissary from the Chipped Hills approaches you:

"Worthy Mikha the Quiet, I hail you! My masters have sent me to inquire what you would like in return for supplies of wood, which our people direly need. What is it that you would like to trade for this material?"

Housing/Building Orders:

-You have built a saw mill. Your production of wood will increase by 400 units of wood per season.

-You have built a stoneworks building. Your production of stone and granite will increase by 600 and 300 units respectively per season.

-You have built a fletcher. When you allocate 400 wood and 200 flint, copper, or iron to this building, it will produce 5 ranged weapons the next season.

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
No disasters have been foreseen. People are very happy with you! People live in ramshackle Tents and Huts.

__________________
Dynasties -The Rules
Dynasties: The Dawn -The First Age
Last edited by ~Crusader~ on 04-25-2008 at 12:03 AM.
Posts: 2,938 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-26-2008, 04:36 AM
Post #46
Bryndon

Chaos Blademaster


Joined: Jul 13 2001
Posts: 3,890 pos

Quote:
Quote: Blessed Oh, the Prophet

Year 2
Fall
Blessed Oh, the Prophet
Total Population: 670 people
Available Workforce: 85 people
Total Workforce: Rice: 80 Foraging: 0 Fresh Water: 40
Wood: 30 Stone: 100 Gold: 0

Total Treasury: 2300 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 6960 food and 2130 water
Total Raw Resources: Wood: 1000 Stone: 0
Projected Consumption: 1340 food and 670 water
Total Raw Consumption: Wood: 200 Stone: 300

Imports/Exports: An emissary from Uram’s Tusks approaches you:

“Prophet of the Cavan-Si, my leader has sent me from the great Tusks to inform you that he would like to trade you stone or water for flint. However, upon my arrival to your village, I have noticed no flint collectors or fletchers. What news shall I give to my lord?”

Housing/Building Orders: (*GM note: Check the new rules on housing ~Crusader~*)
-You have built a saw mill. Your production of wood will increase by 400 units of wood per season.

- You have built a stoneworks building. Your production of stone and granite will increase by 600 and 300 units respectively per season.

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
No disasters have been foreseen. People are happy with you! People live in ramshackle Tents and Huts.


Changes to workforce:
- 50 Gold
+ 55 Flint

I upgrade housing.
I build a fletcher.

To the emissary I say: "Tell your chief that as of this moment we have no fletcher and no flint to offer him. But carry with you these yellow rocks, as a symbol of the esteem we hold him in" (100 gold)

__________________
She's more like a turtle.
-TheMadMac
Posts: 3,890 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-26-2008, 08:08 AM
Post #47
dominicus

Owl Scout


Avatar

Joined: Apr 10 2008
Location: Somewhere between Vatrona and Xerus
Posts: 14 pos

Year 2
Fall
Mikha the Quiet

Change of Workforce:
-assign 20 people to flint gathering
-assign 5 people to hunt for food
-assign 4 people on a scouting trip back into the forest, to see if they can find people who accidently where left behind or for any resources left behind.


Assignment of Military:
-none

Housing and Building Orders:
-upgrade the housing to Rickety Shacks
-Make 5 ranged weapons (Flint type) (If there is enough wood left)

Imports/Exports:
-Ask for black substance that burns like the fires of the Fire Hawk, or for a strong dark material, found in some places in the ground in return for the Wood asked for by Saif ust-Maimun and Whiteeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikha the Quiet

Year 2
Fall
Mikha the Quiet
Total Population: 639 people
Available Workforce: 29 people
Total Workforce: Wheat: 60 Fresh Water: 60 Maize: 40 Fish: 10 Foraging: 10 Wild Game: 5
Wood: 30 Clay: 40 Flint: 10 Stone: 50

Total Treasury: 1300 gold
Total Food and Water stores: 5122 food and 2361 water
Total Raw Resources: Wood: 1000 Clay: 500 Flint: 400
Projected Consumption: 1278 food and 639 water
Total Raw Consumption: Wood: 100 Clay: 100 Flint: 0

Imports/Exports: An emissary from the Chipped Hills approaches you:

"Worthy Mikha the Quiet, I hail you! My masters have sent me to inquire what you would like in return for supplies of wood, which our people direly need. What is it that you would like to trade for this material?"

Housing/Building Orders:

-You have built a saw mill. Your production of wood will increase by 400 units of wood per season.

-You have built a stoneworks building. Your production of stone and granite will increase by 600 and 300 units respectively per season.

-You have built a fletcher. When you allocate 400 wood and 200 flint, copper, or iron to this building, it will produce 5 ranged weapons the next season.

Military:
Infantry - None
Ranged - None
Cavalry - None
Walls - None
Fortresses - None

Natural Disasters: None
No disasters have been foreseen. People are very happy with you! People live in ramshackle Tents and Huts.

__________________
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In practice,
there is.
Last edited by dominicus on 04-26-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Posts: 14 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-26-2008, 11:57 PM
Post #48
~Crusader~

Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2001
Location: Candyland
Posts: 2,938 pospos
Mailpouch on Burning Legion

Alright, well since only two people showed up for this turn, I'm just putting the game on pause for now.

__________________
Dynasties -The Rules
Dynasties: The Dawn -The First Age
Posts: 2,938 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   04-27-2008, 03:08 AM
Post #49
Chaotica

Blademaster


Avatar

Joined: Aug 30 2004
Location: Twisting Netherlands
Posts: 3,039 pospos

Sorry man, I was le busy.

__________________
I read about an Eskimo hunter who asked the local missionary priest, - 'If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?' - 'No', said the priest, 'not if you did not know.' - 'Then why,' asked the Eskimo earnestly, 'did you tell me?' - Annie Dillard
Posts: 3,039 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-13-2008, 05:52 AM
Post #50
akhanna01

Critter


Joined: Jul 12 2008
Posts: 4 pos

ya thats where it all started............

__________________
baby care products
Posts: 4 pos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-13-2008, 09:38 PM
Post #51
~Crusader~

Ranger


Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2001
Location: Candyland
Posts: 2,938 pospos
Mailpouch on Burning Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhanna01
ya thats where it all started............

I suppose.

__________________
Dynasties -The Rules
Dynasties: The Dawn -The First Age
Posts: 2,938 pospos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   07-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Post #52
Kjell Thusaud

War Chief


Avatar

Joined: Aug 21 2003
Location: www.Giraffese.cx
Posts: 4,371 posposposposposhighpos
Micky Mouse on Crack

Who is the porn smurf?

__________________
Give a player a fish, and he’ll probably try to sell it to an NPC fisherman.

Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles
Posts: 4,371 posposposposposhighpos
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  Pages (2): « 1 [2]

newthread reply RPG Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread:

Forum Jump:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On

All times are GMT -5 hours. The time now is 06:20 PM.

ForumsX > General Discussion > RPG Forum > Dynasties: The Dawn

< Contact Us - http://www.forumsx.net - Archive >
Return to Top

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.0 Beta 7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.