ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > General Discussion > Serious Discussion > Questions about the Holocaust
Search this Thread:

newthread reply Serious Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

Questions about the Holocaust  Pages (2): « 1 [2]
folder icon   06-06-2008, 04:29 AM
Post #36
Spliff Smoking Lab Chimp

Honorary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeGee
Well, first of all, The Arizonian (if any of you wondered whose dual account this was), who doesn't talk about the millions of others murdered? The point of World War II actually, and this may come as a shocking surprise, not to stop the holocaust, but to stop Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany from conquering the world. The liberation of the Jews was a secondary objective, out of the circumenstances. I've seen copies of US army documents achknowledging the holocaust, reports of atrocities through witnesses and during WWII, air reconnaissance. FDR and Truman were well aware of it, maybe not to the horrid extent it was later discovered had occured, and who the fuck cares why they never mentioned it in their journals, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Their journals really do not indicate wether or not an event transpired, especially when you look at the unbelievably huge amounts of documentation and proof contradicting your pathetic jive at disproving the holocaust. Where do you get off on it? How?

There are memorials built for all the soldiers who ended their lives fighting this war, no less, maybe even more than those built for Jews. Or do all the memorials built in the states after WWII commomerate the big nosed bankers? I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that was the case.

The six million number is not an accurate numbers. Could be a hundred thousand more, could be a 199 less. Who knows. Some names are lost forever. But there were 3 million Jews in Poland during that time, I think about 95 percent were not account for after the war. Not to talk about the millions of others living in other countries Germany conquered. So the numbers do not pretain to those living in Germany at the time. As for why Hitler decided to exhaust resources by killing Jews whilst fighting two front? Ask him, it's a stupid call, but hey... you know what? That's documented too, that he allocated railways for the transportation of Jews to death camps. A more effective way of slaughter, other than Gas Chambers, was actually burning them in huge ass crematoriums, if you'd ever visit Auschwitz, you'd see exactly how you can wipe off millions of Jews in a few years, especially since it was not the only death camp built, but part of a vast network of Death R' Us shops and stops that were scattered throughout Europe, especially in Poland. Unless you're going to claim all these documents were fabricated, and all the footage is acted and directed by Jews controlling Hollywood studios. Because then you'd be dead on.

Who is Arizonian, and furthermore, why isn't he being banned for trying to turn the forum into his own personal branch plant of stormfront.org. I can't imagine that this discussion embodies the spirit of the site.

I don't need your war machines, I don't need your ghetto scenes. Coloured lights can hypnotize, go sparkle some one elses eyes.
All we are saying is give peace a chance.
Warrior, the time bombs about to go, what will you feel, will you even wonder if the man that's in your sights ever kissed his girl good bye.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-06-2008, 06:11 AM
Post #37
Kjell Thusaud

War Chief

Micky Mouse on Crack

Well, the site is dedicated to a game where the main point is inter-racial warfare.

I still think he should be Banned like Bacardi in Beirut!

Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-23-2008, 11:31 PM
Post #38
VeeGee

Grrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spliff Smoking Lab Chimp
Who is Arizonian, and furthermore, why isn't he being banned for trying to turn the forum into his own personal branch plant of stormfront.org. I can't imagine that this discussion embodies the spirit of the site.

Holy shit, spliffy!
I'm not too sure who the Arizonan is, but I guess he's entitled to his petty opinions, at least until he pisses me off more. Denying the holocaust is a serious issue, many are trying to take a stab at it, it's interesting for me to understand why and how. Well, less the why, because it's blatantly obvious, and more the how. How exactly is it deniable?

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-24-2008, 12:16 AM
Post #39
Ultra_punk

Administrator

As deniable as any other massacre and major war crime. The Japanese government just denied its systematic rape of women in WW2 last year... how? Just plain denying it.

a suicide bomber taken out by a suicide bomber? priceless
Masey209: JUST MAKE HER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!
Enix: Oops added an extra zero to it just like your hydro bill
CowUltrapunk: SLOW
CowUltrapunk: slow as your dick
dimitri583: i told you
dimitri583: my dick is fast as fuck
CowUltrapunk: working on your unspeakable weapon of mass atrocities?
ZoraxP: Yep. I call it the USA.
Urin Bloodface: i know ontario
Urin Bloodface: ive even been to vancover
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   06-24-2008, 12:30 AM
Post #40
VeeGee

Grrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra_punk
As deniable as any other massacre and major war crime. The Japanese government just denied its systematic rape of women in WW2 last year... how? Just plain denying it.

Yeah well, I suppose in that sense it is deniable. Just like how Turkey is denying the Armenian holocaust, where they slaughtered over a million Armenians. The sad thing is, Israel is playing along by not achknowleding it for two reasons. One being that Turkey is a strong economical and military ally here in the ME. Two being that we don't want to deminish the importance of the Jewish holocaust. Double standards is means for survival, I guess.

What I meant by how is, it's interesting for me to understand the reasoning and alleged evidence that it did not occur. It's easy to say it did not happen and turn a blind eye to the mountains of documentation and footage, yeah, but when slammed in the face with it, I want to see how the denying continues. It's a good debate, I think, never actually spoke to someone who says the holocaust did not happen, or did not happen to the extent known today. I want something different than the usual rhetorics of Jews fabricated everything, but I guess there is no winning with ignorance, it is just a lost cause.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif edit.gif reply.gif
Return to Top  Pages (2): « 1 [2]

newthread reply Serious Discussion
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: