ForumsX
The forums of StarCraftLive.net

top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

vb_bullet.gif ForumsX > General Discussion > RPG Forum > not a tutorial GAME TIME!
Search this Thread:

newthread reply RPG Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

not a tutorial GAME TIME!  Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »
folder icon   03-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Post #36
TheMadMac

I stop Urin.

Hello fellow Tog newbie, it appears that there's a rather hot damsel in distress over at the bakery. Would you have any interest in joining my quest to speak to every shop owner in Tog who has business in NUNERY? I have the intent of getting a great reputation in Tog and a great reputation in the pants of Tog's ladies. Care to join?

folder icon   03-09-2011, 09:48 PM
Post #37
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

ZORAX

that, is awsome!

all the guards except the lead leap back, one even faints while another brandishes his sword.
tension is in the air, maybe even fear...but then,

the swordsman lowers his sword and begins to laugh so loud and suddenly that a second guard faints. he yells, "Dont worry boys, this aint no killer. hes an enertainer! probably here for the party, let him through."

he bows to you and allows you to pace unmolested.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-10-2011, 12:47 AM
Post #38
Zorax

Sig Nazi

I tilt my head and make my way down the road leading to the Tog Inn. Once inside, I'll try to chat up hip young locals and ask around for any odd jobs to pay my continued wanderings.

folder icon   03-10-2011, 04:00 AM
Post #39
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God

After I buy some poison and some longlasting food before TMM stopps me.

" I will join you in exploring the bakery, fellow traveler!" *I draw my hammer.*

folder icon   03-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Post #40
TheMadMac

Right. Not too scared of the two girls at the bakery. We're heading to Kells Nunery to find medicine. Might as well ask around and find out of anybody else needs anything.

*heads to blacksmith to talk to the shop owner about kells nunery and why she's so old. Can she pick anything up?

folder icon   03-10-2011, 09:02 PM
Post #41
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

Zorax

as you enter the town you see children playing and laughing, it seems in the last hour flyers have been put up all over time advertising the great father - son musical duo that is to perform that night for some kind of party. nothing else interests you until you enter the ale house.

here the five tables have been replaced by three Long Tables, there are eight young women hanging streamers and bells on the walls and the hangiing candles are now shielded in colorful green and red and blue glass; creating a christmassy atmospherre.

a fat man sits behind the bar. and in the corner is a large cage holding a naked boy with blood red skin, now guarded by a blonde woman in full plate armor and weilding a spear

by the pedistal are a 9 year old boy and a man who could be in his hundreds, decrepid as he may be, both are stringing their fiddles.

off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Post #42
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

URIN

their is poison in this town, but not in the market. you also need to specify the style of poison

do you want some one to eat or drink it, breathe, put in on a weapon...or maybe you want it in its natural form so you can make poison later

folder icon   03-10-2011, 09:06 PM
Post #43
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

MAC

at the blacksmith you find a Short, Hobbled, Bent over old hag with three feet of white hair (almost to her ankles). she is weilding a hammer with a head bigger then her head, effortlessly, against red hot iron. she does not notice you over the clanging of metal.

folder icon   03-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Post #44
Zorax

Sig Nazi

I'll saunter up to the ladies who are busy decorating the inn for tonight's soiree, and graciously begin pitching in. I'll carry ornaments, hold streamers while they're being nailed into the walls, help move furniture, and so forth, all the while inquiring about what's happening. I'm especially interested to know who the performers are, and what the situation is with the red-skinned boy being held under guard. No matter what they say, I'll maintain my composure and react as their cues suggest. If they're taking the matter lightly, so will I. I'll only show as much concern, sympathy, or outrage as seems appropriate.

At the same time, I'd like to find out if I can afford a room at this Inn, and whether there are odd jobs being advertised around town. As I figure it, getting to know these people and finding out the information I desire should take about two hours.

My Pretty Sweet Pocketknife is tucked into the rope of my trousers, safely hidden but easily accessible under my loose shirt.

folder icon   03-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Post #45
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

ZORAX

most of the girls start to giggle when you approach, they are young and nieve. but one of them, with long dark hair and dangerous eyes looks you in the eyes..."who the hell are you? just came to town to suduce our women? go home you twat."
she goes back to work, a moment later she turns back to you.

"youre enertainment, aren't you...you should be over there." she points to the fiddle duo.
"your friends there have already rented a room upstairs. You better not Dissapoint tonight."

she goes back to work.

folder icon   03-14-2011, 01:01 AM
Post #46
Zorax

Sig Nazi

Well, that didn't work out the way I'd hoped. I guess I have to think about what to do next.

folder icon   03-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Post #47
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God

Sleeping poison for weapons.

folder icon   03-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Post #48
Zorax

Sig Nazi

Well, I decide that I don't like the way that that woman spoke to me. She seemed rude and dismissive, and unwilling to inform me about what's going on. She even seemed resentful that I was being friendly with the decorating girls (though from what little I saw of them, I doubt that they'd be much in the way of conversation anyhow). So, I'll stand up straight and say, "No ma'am, you've confused me with someone else. I only had a mind to help these girls set up for the evening's show, and to find out the rates for a room. But I'll not stay where I'm unwelcome." With that, I'll smile politely and leave the Inn.

Standing outside on the street-corner (if you can call it that), I'll begin to wonder why I should remain in such an unobliging town. So far, I've been treated callously by a handful of guards and an angry woman. You can judge a place pretty quick by the moods of its citizens, and this place is harshing my cool. No need for this nonsense; it's time to wander on. I'll strike out on the road leading out of town, but before leaving I'll pop by the bakery to see if they have any gluten-free bread, unlikely as that may be.

Last edited by Zorax on 03-15-2011 at 05:18 PM.
off.gif profile.gif sendpm.gif email.gif home.gif find.gif buddy.gif im_icq.gif im_aim.gif im_msn.gif edit.gif reply.gif
folder icon   03-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Post #49
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

I think MAC left us, that leaves just two players.
i need a vote if we keep playing, majority wins...

folder icon   03-17-2011, 04:04 PM
Post #50
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

Scratch that, i found a way i can make this game work, if you want to keep going.

folder icon   03-17-2011, 04:18 PM
Post #51
Zorax

Sig Nazi

Why would having two players make you want to stop?

folder icon   03-17-2011, 06:34 PM
Post #52
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God

Im still in. It would be better on facebook tho.

folder icon   03-17-2011, 06:53 PM
Post #53
TheMadMac

I see the old lady, and say "wassap?" I'm a pro gofer. Need anything in Kells Nunery?

folder icon   03-18-2011, 01:11 PM
Post #54
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

everytime someone stops playing i'm going to consider casting a vote, but this was a false alarm it seems.

EVERYONE

at some point i need a ligiit party formed and a destination, such as leave town, or go to party or some such. but we can RP a little longier if you like.

MAC

the old hag turns to you with her good eye and smiles a crooked smile; but then in a strong voice she bellows, "Kells! funny, thats where the be medi'ine pusts be cummin' from, aint it?"" she smiles sadly, "sad thing that there chil'rin of that bak'ry lady; MAY. Turnin to stone an all that. but i gave er wut i could, i did."

folder icon   03-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Post #55
TheMadMac

Alright fuck the old lady.

Yo Urin lets ditch this joint and go to Kells.

folder icon   03-19-2011, 11:04 PM
Post #56
Zorax

Sig Nazi

(OOC) I was trying give myself a reason to head to the baker, because that's where I thought the others were going.

folder icon   03-20-2011, 11:44 AM
Post #57
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

i think everyone is planning on leaving town for the nunnery.

folder icon   03-20-2011, 09:16 PM
Post #58
TheMadMac

I see a guy with a guitar.

"Yo son! I'll pay a buck to travel with me and play guitar every once in a while!"

:-D

folder icon   03-21-2011, 05:14 AM
Post #59
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God

Im in the MM! Lets kick ass.

folder icon   03-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Post #60
Zorax

Sig Nazi

I was planning on leaving town and never looking back, but now fate has sprung on me a stranger with an odd request. Who am I to argue? I shrug my shoulders, introduce myself, and wait to see where this unexpected road is taking me.

"After you, fella."

folder icon   03-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Post #61
TheMadMac

forward ho!

folder icon   03-22-2011, 09:35 PM
Post #62
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

After leaving Togg there will be no going back for a long time, if ever.

if you are all ready to leave now, as a party, type the word "DONE"

folder icon   03-23-2011, 12:33 AM
Post #63
TheMadMac

but what about the bakers? I want to save the bakers.... anyone else sell medicine in town?

Otherwise, DONE.

folder icon   03-23-2011, 01:54 AM
Post #64
Zorax

Sig Nazi

I have no money and nothing better to do.

In other words, DONE.

folder icon   03-23-2011, 06:21 AM
Post #65
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God

DONE

folder icon   03-25-2011, 11:07 PM
Post #66
jackdaw

Shadow Hunter

EVERYONE

your trio sets out to the north, where kells nunery is located. it is assumed your goal is to aquire the medicine needed to save the baker lady, but then irony strikes as a feminine voice calls out behind you from the city gates. turning you her, the baker lady, carrying to bundles wrapped in yellow and trailed by a young girl.

"please," she cries out. "let me come with you, i fear my babies will die before you return."

folder icon   03-29-2011, 11:41 AM
Post #67
Zorax

Sig Nazi

Huh? The baker wants to come with us?

I smile, but shake my head. "No ma'am, I don't think that's such a good idea. We've got more than enough hands to help with whatever's happening up there, and, besides that, it looks like you've got a little girl to take care of. But don't worry - we'll sort it out and be back before long."

folder icon   03-31-2011, 12:17 AM
Post #68
TheMadMac

"Oh Fairest Lady, who also owns a bakery I mean goddamn, It is my sworn duty to save those children, and thereby attempt to get into your pantaloons. Come, we will journey together. We must make haste, for the children's cough gets less adorable by the hour. I hereby swear that I will take the greatest of care of you and your children will be taken care of by Zorax. No really he's awesome with kids. Come new friends!"

folder icon   03-31-2011, 03:00 PM
Post #69
Zorax

Sig Nazi

"Fffffffuuuuucc - oh, hi kids! Who wants to play hide & seek?!"

folder icon   04-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Post #70
Urin_BloodfaceII

Demi-God

They can come but only as our slaves.Its slavery or death mam.

Return to Top  Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »

newthread reply RPG Forum
prev.gif Previous Thread | Next Thread next.gif
Linear Hybrid Threaded

printer.gif Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif Email this Page
Rate this Thread: